Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'm Bored. (commentary)

Go down 
+8
Criptic Wolf
SouthPawDraw
SwollenCamel
Dubious Baller
Spartan Runnerr
TripleAce Andy
xXx MiGs xXx
Sr Slampiece
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

I'm Bored. (commentary) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:03 am

Slam left us for a Halloween Forum!

#FUSLAM

I <3 Slam

On another note, I actually enjoy seeing some of your shenanigans on the vids you post
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:46 am

Maybe you're bored cause you're not playing with 30s Shocked 

Are the Halloween props an outlet for built-up Ghosts anticipation? No coincidence the first prop you built is a ghost.

Resetting stats to get better lobbies.. starting to make a bit more sense now, not complete sense, but more. I'm still trying to reach Master Prestige before Ghosts, but got me thinking now.. maybe I'll reset if/when I reach it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:44 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:

Are the Halloween props an outlet for built-up Ghosts anticipation? No coincidence the first prop you built is a ghost.

Resetting stats to get better lobbies.. starting to make a bit more sense now, not complete sense, but more. I'm still trying to reach Master Prestige before Ghosts, but got me thinking now.. maybe I'll reset if/when I reach it.
I don't think resetting my stats got me into any better lobbies. I dont know what the algorithm is in match making but I felt I was still up against similar players before and after the reset.

Maybe my prop build is subconsciously in anticipation of Ghost?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:27 pm

I think the Bored feeling is fairly rampant thru out the forum lately.
I check in at least once a day and if you watch the topics scrolling up the side, aside from the occasional league play vid from JK or Criptic, there is nothing COD related. maybe a few GTA vids from BD or winners. but there just isn't the same chatter on the forum that I'm used to seeing. I'm not the oldest member on here but I've got a year and a half under me and this is by far the slowest I've ever seen the forum. I'd be a lot more bored if I wasn't in the process of moving.
BTW I've been playing MW3 more than BO2 lately so I'll shoot ya an invite if is see you sign in. Honestly, not that ghosts will play like MW3, but i figure i'll get used to playing an IW game again so the transition to a new game is easier.
I almost feel bad for the new guys that have joined these last couple months. they aren't getting the 30 experience that i got joining mid MW3.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
TripleAce Andy wrote:

I don't think resetting my stats got me into any better lobbies.  I dont know what the algorithm is in match making but I felt I was still up against similar players before and after the reset.

Maybe my prop build is subconsciously in anticipation of Ghost?!?!?
The algorithm for matchmaking has a tolerance for something like +/- 300 spm so even with a low spm of 200, you're gonna get 500s. so basically its total crap (in my experience. there's no science behind that. I'm not driftor)
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 pm

I was bored until a couple of weeks ago when everyone got me to start playing league and now I am obsessed with my ranking, and cant wait to do a full season from the beginning. We lose way more often in league than we do in pubs and I think that makes it more interesting to me. Not that I like to lose but I feel challenged. Plus playing different game types helps keep it interesting too. The only thing I hate is to be the last alive on search and everyone watching me cause I get so damned nervous. I thought I hated league until these last couple of weeks where I really gave it a chance.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Dubious Baller wrote:
The only thing I hate is to be the last alive on search and everyone watching me cause I get so damned nervous.
LOL, that's me every time

I'm Bored. (commentary) Do_i_d10
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:45 pm

You do this:

Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
Slam left us for a Halloween Forum!

#FUSLAM

I <3 Slam

On another note, I actually enjoy seeing some of your shenanigans on the vids you post
That's some extreme "Taste the rainbow" sig, Migs.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm

I hear ya.

Quite frankly I've enjoyed BLOPS2 quite a bit, but a big part of that was actually the Peacekeeper...if they would have continued to drop new equipment and, or perks though the lifespan of the game that would have kept it fresh. The new cameos are really just a money grab...had it been attached to accomplishments they might have meant more and kept things competitive.

Still, I think the future of COD has to be something like Bungie's DESTINY. An expanding world, perhaps with shifting threats, alliances, missions and equipment. Still, at the same time I think it needs to be locked into something resembling "reality", the present and perhaps real world situations to make it viscerally exiting.  

I think that's what made MW3 so good...the expansive sense of the current world at war with semi-current tech, physical space/location and geopolitical realities in play. It was just more immersive in that sense.

Though BLOPS2 has a lot of factions, locals, characters and tech...and an interesting speculative view of future warfare...it still feels small mission/location-wise and perhaps a bit cartoon-ish in it's futuristic setting and tech overtime (a big reason I just can't get into HALO). That being said, I'm a little concerned about GHOSTS in regards to it's futuristic, or alternate history setting, but I'm hoping that the player customization will keep it fresh.

Halloween? WTF...the department stores are already putting up Christmas stuff! I love Halloween, but in the city my idea of it is really not a reality/feasible. Have fun with it..., but in the meantime be sure to enjoy Oktoberfest!!!

I'm Bored. (commentary) Waitress-photo
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I did enjoy league play, but haven't even thought about putting that disc in since I got GTA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
CALVERT72

CALVERT72

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I was getting really bored with BO2 as well. I played in some league games for the first time. A few weeks ago. Actually it was the first time I got to play with some fellow 30s. It was a great time. We didn't do that great, but it was the most fun I have had playing BO2.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:06 pm

League play is the only thing that kept this game fresh at all for me. I quickly grew addicted to the 4v4 style of play and the diff rules in league play. No betties, claymores, etc - it's gun on gun action and 4v4 makes it both fast paced yet way more tactical.

I haven't had much time to play at all lately, but when I do have time I play league exclusively.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh yeah... #FUSLAM
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:10 pm

arent you a little young for a mid life crisis Smile
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 pm

you cant get bored wreaking havoc like you were on the video
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 am

I got bored about six months into the series.  About that time I discovered the Riot Shield.  I found out quickly it really pissed off anyone playing against me (us).  I never realized just how much I enjoy pissing people off.  In TDM ... those precious two second after you kill am opponent (and can hear his mike) was like Christmas everyday as they use my name in vain ... cause they got killed by a Riot Shield.

Even better ... is when I piss someone off enough to prompt them to send me a private message ... usually stating very eloquently how much they hate me.  Kinda makes it all worth while    
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:42 am

UncleHubb wrote:
I got bored about six months into the series.  About that time I discovered the Riot Shield.  I found out quickly it really pissed off anyone playing against me (us).  I never realized just how much I enjoy pissing people off.  In TDM ... those precious two second after you kill am opponent (and can hear his mike) was like Christmas everyday as they use my name in vain ... cause they got killed by a Riot Shield.

Even better ... is when I piss someone off enough to prompt them to send me a private message ... usually stating very eloquently how much they hate me.  Kinda makes it all worth while    
I do love getting hate mail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:41 am

It's like a reach-around with a Happy Ending

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:51 am

slam lrm wrote:
arent you a little young for a mid life crisis Smile
Not if your half way dead! tongue 
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:26 pm

SouthPawDraw wrote:

Quite frankly I've enjoyed BLOPS2 quite a bit, but a big part of that was actually the Peacekeeper...if they would have continued to drop new equipment and, or perks though the lifespan of the game that would have kept it fresh. The new cameos are really just a money grab...had it been attached to accomplishments they might have meant more and kept things competitive.

I'm Bored. (commentary) Waitress-photo
Thanks SouthPaw, your mention of the Peacekeeper got me to pick it up again and I've been cutting them down with laser, sights and long barrel.

I think you're right, had they continued to drop new equipment, perks or even attachments it would have kept the lifespan going much more, but then again, these days nothing lasts and everything is disposable. I'm still enjoying the game though, looking for those rounds where kill whoring is easy and working to get to Master Prestige.

One thing I don't get though.. in the Octoberfest pic, why is the chick on the right look so pissed? It's Octoberfest girl!
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:37 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:

One thing I don't get though.. in the Octoberfest pic, why is the chick on the right look so pissed? It's Octoberfest girl!
Beer envy. If I only had 1 beer I'd be pissed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored. (commentary)   I'm Bored. (commentary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored. (commentary)
Page 1 of 1