Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Last night someone pointed out to me.......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Last night someone pointed out to me....... Empty
PostSubject: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 pm

That in the last week I have been a capping fool (look at the leaderboard). See you at "B" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:28 pm

I havent looked in a few weeks but the same people are usually close to the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Capping B... I thought we were playing TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

franread5 wrote:
I havent looked in a few weeks but the same people are usually close to the top.
Yeh, you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Fran do not take away my thunder Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:
Capping B... I thought we were playing TDM.

I still run around looking for B, other words I suck at TDM nowadays (as if I was ever good)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Stream_Man wrote:

I have never been top pal

Thanks rich for making me look like a wallly ya bolix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:11 pm

franread5 wrote:

Translation please? My American English to gibberish translator broke last night and Manic isn't here to save the day today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:16 pm

franread5 wrote:
Stream_Man wrote:

Never been top, ah now you're just being modest, I was just trying to be nice...

BigDaddy I think he just called me some testicles for making him look silly but hey sometimes even I can't understand Fran lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

franread5 wrote:

I think this is what it means
"I am almost good enough to be at the top, but have never acheived that goal. Thank you rich for making me look like a male genetalia. You are a pair of testicles."

Maybe he is ordering lunch though.. IDK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:44 pm

All i gotta say is lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh. OK, Thanks Wini. You never know with these UK/Irish guys. "I have never been top pal" could have many different conatations. Very Happy It was the wally, bollox part that was uber confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Bolix is local speak, its the way it sounds when we say bolox over here.

So when I say ye are all a shower of bolix's you will all know what I mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks Fran. I love broadening my world wide repetoire of insults and slams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 pm

franread5 wrote:

So when I say ye are all a shower of bolix's you will all know what I mean Very Happy

I still don't know what he means..?.?.? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Whats the jackanory Snow. Open your mincepies mate, yer being insulted. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Everytime I have to google some word to figure what you guys are saying..........
.......................I have to google two more..........................
Sometimes I think your guys are just making shit up to fuck with the yanks.. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Snow. STOP!!!!! They are sucking you down to their level. You are playing right into the hands of those rotten bastiches from accross the pond. Very Happy Their insults and debachary are like a endless whirlpool. You are just going to go round and round driving yourself crazy trying to undertand it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
franread5 wrote:

I still don't know what he means..?.?.? lol!

Wini's translation:
"Excuse me sir, but I have dumped a full 5 gallon bucket of testicles on your head in and effort to make you look like you are foolish"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Wini, that's what I was affraid of.... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

How did me capping B a ton of times turn into this........LMAO, I absolutely love you funny bastards! Good shit, becoming a >30< was one of the best things that has happened to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Back On Topic............

Love the capping maniacs in the clan you guys rock

I just checked leaderboards and it looks like Jsavvy is the king of caps with 12,000+. I think the next closest one was 8000+. I am at a measly 5800 caps...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Uh. Slainte? That's all I know.

If I play my normal style I think I'm usually near the top of lobbies (maybe not of 30 members though!). If I am doing contracts for COD points, my per minute score can drop at times when I'm camping for the higher killstreaks (or playing "tactically" I should say), or using guns for 50/75 kills that I'm not as comfortable with as most of the ARs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 pm

As of right now I have 293 caps this week....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Damn dude... the stat I like seeing usually on my weekly is I typically have a good ratio if you do caps to defends. I'm not sure about this week but I think the last time I checked I was around 20 caps, 20 defends but that was a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night someone pointed out to me.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next