Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

A warm welcome for... CW!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

A warm welcome for... CW!! Empty
    PostSubject: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi Peepz,

There is this thread on the forum about our new and sometimes still inactive members. My good buddy Cushiony W. was on it and I told him to post a message on the forum... But thanks to some communication mishaps he sent ME a message in stead of posting it here. I just have to share this and I'll send Cushiony a message with a link to this thread.
    So my friends, please welcome my good friend cushiony warrior please...: Very Happy

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:51 Topic: hi
    i have been told to introduce my self, i am a big x box fan and i am on most nights playing black ops,
    i all ready play with a load of guys and girls from the clan but always will play with any one, i like to banter with my mates from the UK and across the pond and my Dutch mate starlitkiller, i don't know what else to say as i hate writing about my self.
    so hope to see you all on line and have some fun
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Welcome to the >30< C-Dub, have fun ripping it up with Xboxers
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

I was wondering, I got that message from him. Welcome and have fun!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Cushiony is a hilarious guy. Anyone who has a chance definitely play with him.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:38 am

Word cush
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:45 am

Yo Yo tongue
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

Welcome to the 30 and have FUN!!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome for... CW!!   A warm welcome for... CW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warm welcome for... CW!!
    Page 1 of 1