Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive

Go down 
+13
WOODY04
slam lrm
Maverick9227
Dagger Asp
Dizzle 82
BLACKHAWXX 88
YellowGeeHawd
EstimatdProphet
x EpicEd x
Dubious Baller
invisible843
bluehound000
xJ3R3MiaHx
17 posters
AuthorMessage
xJ3R3MiaHx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Empty
PostSubject: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Like in Black Ops 2 Clan v Clan (4v4 Clan Games) and playing the competitive style of Ghosts is what I am most looking forward too. I am also interested in getting some 30's together who would be interested in playing game battles as well and possibly playing in some tournaments if we feel competitive enough in regular game battle games and Clan v Clan.

At the end of Black Ops 2 we have had a pretty good group of guys who have been interested in playing competitive style of Black ops 2 in League Play.

Who would be interested in learing this type of gameplay when the game comes out and doing this for Ghosts? I would also be insterested in either making another 30 roster if at all possible and none opposed it of the guys interested in competitive so Its easy to track who's on and I don't bother people who aren't intersted in this at all. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm with ya Miah, Looking forward to the 4v4, I just hope that it doesn't turn into a DDOS fest like league play did here at the end. Made me kind of wonder how many Masters were legit. I kind of started wondering if it would be possible with the cloud servers to make some kind of firewall between the consoles, so that IP addresses would remain private to hackers.  I suppose if it was easy to fix, it would be.

It might be VERY interesting to develop new tactics for the new game modes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:15 am

I want in 4vs4 me bro!
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm sure anything through the game that is competitive is gonna be full of DDosers. DDopsing has grown out of control in the past 6 months on COD with league play. Im even getting DDosed in pubs now. Sites like game battles and fraggednation monitor things a little better. Each team has a reputation that stays with them and if you report something it gets looked into and sometimes if someone lags out of game you get rematches its not a loss.
Back to top Go down
x EpicEd x

x EpicEd x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Very interested!
Back to top Go down
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm totally interested in league/competitive play and learning strategies but I'm not that great a player. I play the objective, but still, on average I am a negative k/d player. I have good games every once in awhile but I don't wanna drag down 25% of a 4v4 team. I have games when I'm over 1.00 on my own but it seems when I'm playing with all Prestige Masters in Core or gold and platinums in league play, I'm swimming with far bigger and better sharks and struggle.

If some of the other short bus 30s are interested in competitive gameplay and learning strategy in Ghosts lemme know.

By the way what's DDossing?
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:31 pm

EstimatdProphet wrote:
It's when somebody teabags your IP with a lot of information to cause you to lag out.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm

EstimatedProphet wrote:
It's when you go out drinking with Yellow, he slips something in your drink... And you wake up in a soundproof van lined with shag carpeting to the sounds of Barry White and the scent of Axe body spray
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Dizzle 82

Dizzle 82

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm down. I'll be the meat shield.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Don't let Dizzle front hes got some skills
Back to top Go down
Dagger Asp

Dagger Asp

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 pm

BLACKHAWXX 88 wrote:
EstimatedProphet wrote:
It's when you go out drinking with Yellow, he slips something in your drink... And you wake up in a soundproof van lined with shag carpeting to the sounds of Barry White and the scent of Axe body spray
Oh shit he wanted me to go drinking with him this weekend!!!! Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 am

I'm interested. Issue is that this has been tried a few times before and it never went anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 am

i would like to try out
Back to top Go down
WOODY04

WOODY04

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 pm

I want in on this too. I enjoyed playing League Play on BO2 and would love to play competitive on Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm def interested. League Play is all I've played of BO2 for the last several months.

We tried to connect to play some league but schedules never seemed to work-out. And that's been my experience with this idea in the past - getting at core of 4 guys who play at the same time regularly seems to be more difficult than you would think.

Anyway - count me in.
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Guess this means I gotta go buy a copy of COD: Ghosts sometime tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:12 am

I am interested as well!
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm

I love this kind of thing but my schedule just doesn't fit to be on a regular team. Working 12 hour swing shifts messes you up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive    Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan v Clan/GB's/Competitive
Page 1 of 1