Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters

Go down 
+20
jimmythegreeb
A1eisha
Repo_Dog
optiklone
Uridium242
ToxicGecko
JAGERpatrol
BlackDeath
TripleAce Andy
pariah_81
Vidzjunkie
BubbleGutts192
GCapo
willf1977
dmiles
Kamea6
AggroAce
DeathByAK
walldoggy
indyratpack
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 pm

For those that haven't heard, ELITE is no longer going to be used for Clan Rosters. For COD:Ghosts, there will be a new software system used on the Call of Duty website. If you haven't already, you will need to register a free account on www.callofduty.com. Once Ghosts is released, there should be a new section dedicated to Ghosts Clan Rosters.

From what has been released so far about Clans, it sounds like there will be plenty of options and rewards similar to MW3 to make the Clans in Ghosts fun again. (Personal Note - #FUBO2)

There has been some discussion about what to do with the Over 30 Clan Rosters since they are going to be cross-platform with Ghosts. Yes, technically members from PS3, PS4, XBox360, & XBox1 can be on the same roster, even though you won't be able to play with or against them online. The biggest problem is that the rosters will still be limited to 100 members. As a result, we decided it would be best to go ahead and keep the Playstation Network (PSN) and XBox Live (XBL) Rosters separate so that you might find more people from your roster online to play with.

All the old ELITE rosters were preregistered with Ghosts and the old members were carried over. On November 5th, we will have an option to change the name of these rosters. To make it easier for everyone to know which rosters go with PSN and XBL we worked on coming up with a new set of roster names.

Here is a list of the new roster names:
Over 30 Clan P1 = (PSN Roster 1 - old ELITE PS Roster 1)
Over 30 Clan P2 = (PSN Roster 2 - old ELITE PS Roster 2)

Over 30 Clan = (XBox 360 Roster - old ELITE XBox Roster 1)
Over 30 Clan X1 = (XBox One Roster - old ELITE XBox Roster 3)

I often hear the questions "How good do I have to be, or What do I have to do in order to move up to Roster 1?" There is no seniority or player quality requirement to be on either Roster. There are only multiple rosters because of the number of members we have in the Over 30 Clan. Think of them more like twins with a sibling rivalry. You love to kick the other's butt, but no one else better mess with them but me.

With the release of the PS4 & X1, we may need to shuffle the rosters around in the future to help people on a specific console have more people online to play with, but for now we will go with these four.

If you own multiple consoles, all the consoles you link to your Call of Duty account will be linked to the same roster. It hasn't been tried yet, but hopefully if you want to be on a PSN Roster for your PS3 and an XBL Roster for your 360, you can create two COD accounts using separate emails and link one to each account.

Hopefully this helps answer some of the questions that have been floating around.

Last edited by indyratpack on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Thanks Indy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Thanks Indy.  Even though I plan to get an XB1 & am already assigned the new roster - I'm still partial to my x3 and will rock it as long as possible - us 3rd roster guys have to stay true!  afro
Back to top Go down
AggroAce

AggroAce

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Very informative and well said Indy... Now how do I reach do a Reach-a-round?
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 pm

this is some great info Indy, i'm sure this helps explain alot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 pm

AggroAce wrote:
Very informative and well said Indy... Now how do I reach do a Reach-a-round?
If Sly were here, he would provide detailed instructions and pictures on how to perform a proper Reach-a-Round, but for the purpose of the forum it is the little plus sign you see on the right side of the text in someone's post.
Back to top Go down
dmiles

dmiles

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks indy
Back to top Go down
willf1977

willf1977

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 am

Thanks Indy I won't be getting the PS4 for at least a year want all the bugs out of the system but will be getting ghosts as soon as my boss increases my work load and I can afford it!!! Very affirmative that I won't/shouldn't be left in the dust by my clan
Back to top Go down
GCapo

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks for the heads up. See you out there when I get my PS4.
Back to top Go down
BubbleGutts192

BubbleGutts192

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:39 am

How does this work out for me since I just joined?
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

You will be on the last one... Usually the First roster is full, so we make a new one (x2), once x2 gets full, we will make x3 and so on...

So, for now, you will be on x2 (if your already registered)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 pm

i guess i need to get on there and get joined up even though I wont get it till christmas eh?
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

New members are added to the rosters to help fill holes from those that have left to help keep the number or roster members balanced. After the last purge of inactive members, Roster 1 was left at 77 and Roster 3 at 66 on the XBox side. At the moment we are adding new XBox members to Roster 3 (soon to be X2) to help balance those numbers. ELITE has been hit or miss on whether or not the Application or Invites work, so there are a few people who have not been able to join an ELITE roster that will still need to be added to a Ghosts Roster.

Once the new Ghosts Clan software is up and going, we'll find out how to add those people who weren't on the original ELITE rosters.

(For the newer members, XBox Roster 2 was eliminated on ELITE due to purging of inactive members and moving the remaining actives to Roster 1 or 3.)
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 am

Is the clan stuff up yet? I don't see anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

Played last night, I don't see any Ghosts info on Elite or www.callofduty.com.

Hope there's a good old fashion website for stats like Elite was and it's not all through the App.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:35 pm

I asked Dan Amrich on twitter and it appears the only way to manage the clan will be the mobile app and in game - thats it. FAIL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

correct, only way to look at clan related info is in game and on your smartphone/tablet. The app is kinda stupid and there's still bugs with it. Hopefully they have a fix/update for it soon.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
I asked Dan Amrich on twitter and it appears the only way to manage the clan will be the mobile app and in game - thats it.  FAIL
That's a huge failure on their part, especially with all the devices I keep hearing are not compatible with the app. Nice job on their part to hype up the focus on making clans better, only to not let anyone be a part of that fun.

Apparently they are only targeting the younger generation of kids who might have the newest tablets and phones. I seriously think it is a slap in the face of those Over 30 as they try to hold us back from dominating in clan activities.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Help needed please! I was checking out the new app earlier and I must have bumped a button for another clan, because it told me I was accepted to some random clan. I left and reapplied to my original Over 30 Clan P1, but must have double tapped the button. It said I had applied then immediately said I withdrew. Now when I try to rejoin, it tells me I can't apply because I withdrew earlier, WTF is wrong with this system? I'm just trying to get back where I belong. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok, it now just let me reapply. Sorry for the mix up and confusion. Hopefully it will be approved soon. Commander Jager or LT Cmdr Parabola, would that be one of you? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Back in, thanks. All is right in the world once again.
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Seems that I've been grandfathered in to the Clan via Elite can anyone confirmed and rid of this yellow FNG shit on my account?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:19 pm

You need to join the appropriate usergroup bro for the yellow to switch.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/groups

If I recall you're on Roster1 if so join - 2. XBox--BO2 ELITE Over 30 Clan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
willf1977

willf1977

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Okay either I am retarded or blind went to callofduty to find the ghosts clan to join and seeing nadda
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:01 am

willf1977 wrote:
Okay either I am retarded or blind went to callofduty to find the ghosts clan to join and seeing nadda
This is now only completed through the new app. Here is a FAQ on the new clan process.

Call of Duty: Ghosts Clans FAQ

Some data from the FAQ:

6. When Call of Duty: Ghosts launches, will the process of creating, managing, and joining a Clan be the same as it was during the Call of Duty: Ghosts Early Registration?
No. On November 5th, 2013, you will be able to create or join a new Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan by downloading the new Call of Duty App on your supported mobile device. Through the Call of Duty App, you will have full access to a robust Clan Management system, among many other features designed to work hand-in-hand with the Call of Duty: Ghosts game. We will have more details to share on this process at launch.

7. Where do I go to create or join a new Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan?
On November 5th, 2013, you can create or join a new Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan, by downloading the new Call of Duty App on your supported mobile device. Once you have downloaded the Call of Duty App, log in using either your Call of Duty account or your existing Call of Duty Elite account credentials. From there, you’ll be prompted to set up your new Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan, unless you are already a part of a Clan. Additionally, new players can sign-up for a free Call of Duty account through the Call of Duty App.

I wonder what the people without a smart phone or tablet are supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters   Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over 30 Ghosts Clan Rosters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next