Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Empty
PostSubject: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 am

Pure, what are ye at

I told you not to talk to me about xfactor in front of the guys. I have an image to uphold.

Janet Devlin all the way for the win.

Now if ye want to talk about xfactor do it in here in secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 am

janet...come on potato you have got to be kidding me.

sorry am a nosey buggar.

bb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 am

For fucks sake, boys. I thought I knew you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am

I hope you not being ....ist in any way Fran.

Umm Irish do have er strange taste ,

Not being ...ist in any way Fran

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 am

HAHAHAHA!!!

@Fran... Figured out why my connection was shite last night. Seems my dumbass self was seeding a torrent which I forgot to close the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Manic ,

Come now , we here take Xfactor very seriously .

Bomber and Fran are just being true to themselves.

Can you not see what hurt your disdain can cause .

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 am

not 2 bar connection manic Sad

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 am

Pure... I'll appologize only if you guys take responsibility for Mr Cowell and Mr Ramsey and get them off of US television.

Bomber... I was '1 Bar Manic' for a few games before Fran suggested finding a US server (basically booting me out of his lobby that callous prick)...I went to Play with Unky and Aardvark for two games and still I was in the red before I thought about if I was still DL something in the background. If it makes ya feel better it was an English show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 am

[quote="MANIC"]Pure... I'll appologize only if you guys take responsibility for Mr Cowell and Mr Ramsey and get them off of US television.

WTF are you talking about Manic , I really F'KING don't get you sometimes. F'king Hell WTF is the F'king problem .....

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 am

would you believe Manic that I said to the guys after you left that he probably thinks I told him to fuck off.

I new you were strugling with connection and that those guys were trying to put a group together. I know how you feel playing with your fellow countrymen(he never stops talking about you guys) but what can ya do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 am

i feel manic loves playing with his adopted country men more than a particular amount of bar conection but being told to fuck off to a us server is a bit low Evil or Very Mad

keep being like this fran and you and killface will start your own clan Shocked

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

@pure

stop swearing Razz

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

Manic it took years to get rid of them and now you want the UK to take em back. Dream on sucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:46 am

bomberball wrote:
i feel manic loves playing with his adopted country men more than a particular amount of bar conection but being told to fuck off to a us server is a bit low Evil or Very Mad

bomber

Jesus Bomber, thats blasphemy. Read rule no 8 dude.

Its bad enough sleeping with Killface never mind starting a clan with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

@ Fran

Did he keep his Mask on ??????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 am

franread5 wrote:
bomberball wrote:

bomber

Jesus Bomber, thats blasphemy. Read rule no 8 dude.

Its bad enough sleeping with Killface never mind starting a clan with him.

fran you have a way of making me laugh.

top bloke.

would be great to see how many members you could attract.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 am

I just realized, this is our thread and N8 can do nuthing about it. ne ne ne ne ne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 am

Well if you can have as many threads as you like if you and kf start a clan .

Thing is ,

You might be slightly lonesome Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 am

Lol...

Pure...now I'm confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 am

me to

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 am

So am I now confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

Ok lets start with Manic

Why are you confised?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 am

Pure showed disdain for my comments about Cowell and Ramsey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 am

WTF are you talking about Manic. Are you being F'KING serious. What the Hell .

I though you F'king Understood UK HUMOUR . I do F'king worry about you sometimes.

lol!

Really Manic ....

I will just talk to Gordon directly next time.

Mwhaaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 am

somebody tell me what has happened to our pure.

she has gone all tough on us................

bomber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.   Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody read this post please except Pure, Nothing to see here.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next