Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Need some help with pre order ghost classic character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 am

So I preordered the game and have been playing. I realized that i get the free classic ghost character from the redeemable code on my gamestop recipit. I put the code in downloaded it on my xbox, it says its there but when i got to play I cannot find it anywhere. I redownloaded and still nothing. Where exactly would I find the character or is it a skin? like a uniform? Or is there something i need to do in addition to downloading?
Any help would be appreciated!Very Happy 

Also fyi... is there a way to turn the music off w/o turning the in game sound affects off? I just started sound whoring and DaNg is it amazing in this game! looking at the options I would say no but maybe somebody knows something I dont. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 am

It is under heads Simon "Ghost" Riley
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 pm

And you need to be a male gender. There is no Ghost camo for a female.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Confirmed!!!!
Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 am

Thanks all! Found it and got it figured out!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with pre order ghost classic character   Need some help with pre order ghost classic character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help with pre order ghost classic character
Page 1 of 1