Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Connection Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 pm

While playing tonite, I kept having connection issues. When the match would start I would only have a 1 bar connection and about half way to 3/4 thru the match my connection would jump to 3 or 4 bars. I ran a connection test and had 6.4 MBPS down and 4.3 MBPS up. I dont know if that is good or bad, so needless to say any input would greatly help. I normally have a 3 bar connection, and when this happened I was the only person in the house using the internet.
Back to top Go down

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 am

The connections on the PS3 side sucked almost all night, it said I had 4 bars and it was playing at a 2......I was game host a few times and got 4 bars again...and yet again played like a 2 bar connection
Back to top Go down

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:10 am

I don't care anymore. It's nearly proven that the worse your connection is then the more you are compensated for it by the black Ops algorithm. I've been owned by red bars and four bars both too many times to get hot over it. The connections in this game are more randumb than a merc lobby.
Back to top Go down

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 am

I agree the lag compensation makes this game completely inconsistent. Even from game to game. Suspect

@ Bobby those speeds are good enough to play with. In fact they are probably better than alot of people.
I had issues yesterday..PS3 browser using speakeasy.net 41+ dn 19+ up several tests yeilded similar results. And the speed test thru the PSN internet connection test was 1.5 dn and 0.65 up...WTF?!?!

I am curious if PSN is getting overloaded, bogged down with security systems or throttling bandwidth during peak hours. I formatted my PS3 trying to clear up any internal issue that may have been there. But I came to the conclusion that it was a PSN issue instead of a PS3 issue.
Back to top Go down

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 am

Everytime i use speakeasy with my ps3 i get some inflated #'s. I pay for 25/3 service and with speakeasy on the ps3 im always between 33-45 mgs down with around the 3 up. The psn test before yesterday i had never been above 17 down yet when i changed a couple of settings i tested at 21 down and backed it up a bunch of times from 18-20. From everything ive read the changes i made wont help with lag/connections but will help with downloads. My XMB doesnt bog down anymore and it seems like the system signs in much quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issue   Connection Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection Issue
Page 1 of 1