Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1

Go down 
+2
walldoggy
indyratpack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm

UPDATED 11-21-13
Here is a good article from One of Swords with tons of information about Clan Wars.

http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/

ORIGINAL POST

This info comes from the COD APP. It sounds like some of the rewards for Clan Wars include emblems, patches, weapon camos, and reticles. I'll try to update the information as it becomes available.

CLAN WARS ACHIEVEMENTS - 11/18/2013

Clan Wars is coming! Starting November 25th, 2013, Clan Wars will pit multiple Clans of similar size and skill against one another in a battle for territory within Los Angeles. We'll be covering more details about Clan Wars throughout the week, starting with a look at some of the rewards you can unlock for beating out the competition.

There are four types of unlocks your Clan can potentially earn during the Los Angeles Clan War. We've listed some of our favorites within each category:

Emblem - No Holds Barred
Capture 3 targets within a 24-hour period in a Clan War. For the most dedicated, unlocking the Chain Emblem gives your Clan more options with the Call of Duty app Clan Emblem Editor.

Weapon Camo - Make Your Mark
Win a Clan War in Gold Division or higher. This camo commemorates Clans that finish in the top position of the upper Divisions. Not for the faint of heart. Stay tuned for more info on Divisions coming soon.

Reticle - Taste of Victory
Win a Clan War. The members of the Clan in 1st place position at the end of the Clan War will be awarded access to the Triangle Dot Reticle. Not too shabby.

Patch - Star Power
Finish in the top 3 of the Los Angeles Clan War. The Gold Grill Patch is exclusive to Los Angeles, so make it count.

Grow Your Clan and Start Practicing

In order to participate in Clan Wars, your Clan must have at least 3 members. Now's the time to either join or create your ideal Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan and start practicing. Clan Wars challenges you with a variety of multiplayer game modes, so the best practice is to diversify and concentrate on different modes leading up to the start.

We'll be going into more detail leading up to and throughout the first Clan War, so stay tuned and we'll see you online!

Last edited by indyratpack on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added new article)
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Can any give a quick synopsis of how clan wars work?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Can any give a quick synopsis of how clan wars work?
This is the first piece of information I've heard containing any details about Clan Wars, like most other aspects of the game we'll probably have to figure it out as we go.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Next monday its all about the 4 vs 4...I wanna win
Back to top Go down
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks for the info but why the weird color? It gave me a headache reading it.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 pm

From what I've read, there will be a number of 'locations' on the 'clan war' map, each one tied to a game mode. A win in that game mode counts for 1 capture point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the war wins...

I'll try and dig out the reference, but am on mobile right now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
Dizzle 82

Dizzle 82

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:25 pm

invisible843 wrote:
Next monday its all about the 4 vs 4...I wanna win
If so, I'll be the one running around with a riot shield and throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm

You will be sitting on the DAMN BENCH!!!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 pm

So who decides what location we're going for? Clan leaders?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 am

walldoggy wrote:
So who decides what location we're going for?  Clan leaders?
AFAIK, all locations are open simultaneously...  which location we score points on depends on what game mode we're stomping in...  what will be very interesting is the "8-10 clans of similar size will compete" so, they must be creating a bunch of parallel wars, like a division ... also, this time it's cross-platform!! Not cross-platform play, but wins from all roster members on any console will tally together...

I'm sure it will have launch issues (what game doesn't, these days...) but it does sound interesting... one thing i don't  know yet is how long the war will last.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:29 am

I thought it was interesting that they kept referring to it as the "Los Angeles" Clan War. Makes me think they will be adding to it in the future with different cities.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I think they said each Clan War is 2 weeks long.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 pm

The Info on Clan Wars has been updated in the first Post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1   Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Clan War Info Update 1
Page 1 of 1