Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!

Go down 
+5
xl Centurion lx
DeathByAK
Winners
Vidzjunkie
Spray Fartin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:39 pm

At first I won't lie I was a little skeptical about how clan wars was going to effect the clan! I was afraid the whole "meaning" of the clan and it's let's just have fun and play attitude would turn into something else! But I stand corrected, last night was one of the funnest times I've had. We played different modes trying to help out in the clan wars and it was a blast. For those of you that know me I'm normally a hardcore type of guy but I think I'm really going to enjoy clan wars and the many games to come. Just wanted two put my two cents out there, that is all!
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Yea, its fun..You do get to play a lot of modes you normally don't play.

I suck so bad at S&R and I hate that game, but I will try (1 or 2 games before i back out and say fuck this)...LOL

I just suck

But hey,,ill be happy to do the HC stuff...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Yea we sucks at SNR and Cranked for some reason we can't seem to win a game lol.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Vidz you don't suck, and I've noticed that about SNR and cranked lol! I used to hate blitz but now it's one of my favs!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:28 pm

I agree Spray. Ran with a full party for a while on Wednesday night & we were constantly checking the app to see where things stood and what game-mode needed our attention.

It was a lot of fun. Except HCKC - that mode f*cking SUCKS!! I'm pretty sure most of the other team was roasting marshmallows around their CAMP-fire...it was ridiculous.

Every other mode takes team-work, strategy & communication. And it's a damn nice feeling to see scores go up/down by 6 points at a time when your party claims a victory!
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:20 pm

I really like this clan stuff so far. Gives us something to aim for. The game modes are really taking me out of my comfort zone as I've really only played TDM and KC before joining this clan. Unfortunately I can't figure this game and loadouts yet to contribute very much on the Xbox One side. I think this will make us all better players in the end if we don't shy out of any of the game modes and suck up the bad games were sure to have.
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:41 pm

I've definitely gotten better at core! Not so much shown in my k/d but getting objectives I've improved on drastically! I used to worry about my k/d but since clan wars came out it's just a number! If my k/d takes a bullet but we win and I helped in some way by capturing or sliding in that hole then I'm happy!!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

It's all nice and warm in the hole!
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

I did find out earlier with Staple that the hole cannot be double penetrated! As I stood on it waiting for it to open its door up to me he came running up and took the glory!!! I felt so used!!
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Speaking of the hole and dp, did you know that if you are on your hole that the enemy can't get in? I was playing against a team the other night and they had one guy protecting in the front of the entrance and one actually on the goal; when I bypassed the guy in front to try to take it I landed on the spot but nothing happened and then I was shot by the guy in front. On the kill cam I noticed that they had a guy prone on the goal and that prevented me from getting in.

On a side note, I've also noticed that if I start shooting someone near a SATCOM that I can't hit the person until I destroy the SATCOM. Now, I'm too impatient to use this, but if any of you like to stay still and "defend" then sticking a SATCOM down near you can save you a death or two. The only downside to that is if someone has SitRep than they will easily locate you.
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:35 pm

I have had both of these happen to me as well!! Very frustrating!!!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
I really like this clan stuff so far. Gives us something to aim for. The game modes are really taking me out of my comfort zone as I've really only played TDM and KC before joining this clan. Unfortunately I can't figure this game and loadouts yet to contribute very much on the Xbox One side. I think this will make us all better players in the end if we don't shy out of any of the game modes and suck up the bad games were sure to have.
Hey Centurion, don't be shy just ask any of us about the loadouts you'll almost always find someone to help you out, or explain things, it usually boils down to "your" play style and what feels comfortable to you.

I'm still adjusting set ups for all sort's of game modes,plus i have at least 2-3 variations of my go-to class depending on how a match is playing out.
Back to top Go down
BubbleGutts192

BubbleGutts192

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 pm

I have found Blitz to be a fun game. Only wish they would put a little hair around the hole. Still not a big Team Camp Match person though. But I'll play when the clan comes calling.
Back to top Go down
Zero Titan1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:10 pm

I miss CTF. I wish they would have included it in this game along with HQ. Who know maybe the next go around. Still a great idea with clan wars. I'm looking forward to joining the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!   My thoughts on Clan Wars!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Clan Wars!!!
Page 1 of 1