Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

3 Domination hot spots on launch. Made with the help of DarkerDaze and Winicott. To ways to protect A from far away and one place to protect C. Darker hit the hawk from B to A in a real game while I was on Vacation in Florida. I made me feel so proud! Lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 am

firstly congrates with your great news.

wtf....

how do you find these things out.brilliant vid.i bet you will miss them in mw3 or is there a throwing knife

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Awesome mate! That's a great video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 am

There will be a throwing knife......Awesome Dave, I am toying with switching from nades to hawks on a few classes. I got 3 hawk kills in a game last night on discovery.
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady

Iron_Shady

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 am

Nice! I can say I learned something today...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 am

Great video! It gives me hope that I could get an awesome tomahawk kill!
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

Nice Video The1. I am not much of a hawk fan but I have messed with it in combat training. I will have to give this a go if I know where to stand. Thanks for the awesome video.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

There are throwing knifes in MW3. Same as Tomahawk in BOps.

I just get on the flag turn a certain direction and throw the hawk. Find where the hawk lands (gets you a general starting point) look for easily recognizable spots and throw back toward the flag until you find a spot or 2 that hits the flag. Not that difficult, but it takes a little time. I have several more spot on launch that didn't make the video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

Pretty sweet...I can't even get a tomahawk kill when the guy is right in front of me, so I respect the skill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

Great vid. guys...hell The1 that's some tomahawk kill count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

This was a fun project. I want to do some nade toss spots for MW3 so we can have effective ways of defending B shortly after we spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
This was a fun project. I want to do some nade toss spots for MW3 so we can have effective ways of defending B shortly after we spawn.

Set up a TDM private match and play with nades, I am in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

awesome! nice work Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Nice video! I'm gonna have to try those out next time I'm on Launch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Iron_Shady wrote:
Nice! I can say I learned something today...lol.

No, you're stealing our classified secrets! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:40 pm

nice vid mate, i will have to try them out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 pm

jemenard wrote:
Pretty sweet...I can't even get a tomahawk kill when the guy is right in front of me, so I respect the skill!

Very Nice, but im in the same boat as Jemenard,,,,i cant even get a Tomahawk kill when they are in front of me, so this is most likely out of the question...

haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Kewl vid bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:54 pm

The1 all I can say is B..E..A...UTIFUL!!!!!!!!... also just a quick up I won't be on much this week and weekend working 7 days.... sucks..but hey double time on Sun might make up for it.....lol...hope to catch yall soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your tips. I'm going to give it a go next time I'm on that map , though I don't expect it will work the same for me . I shall probably be shot whilst trying to aim. Very Happy

I shall let you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 pm

dave i would love to watch ur video but i can't.. its not here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 pm

ok disregard my last message. ur the best still waiting to see the video of when u banked a hawk off my back and killed some one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Nice hawks

this is the only one i'm proud of

https://www.youtube.com/user/denjohn95#p/u/1/Y4fwEfpeZjA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Nice one dude afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

good shit...cant wait to get me some long hawks now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.   Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave's Tomahawk How to Vid.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next