Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

BF4 future DLC postponed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: BF4 future DLC postponed   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 am

Looks like mostly good news and a little bad. So anyone playing BF4 knows that there have been and still are issues with the game and a lot of bitching about it. No doubt the bitching is well deserved as it looks very much like a rushed effort to have hit the intended launch date that they had. I am just hoping that along with fixing the broken type issues that tweaks are done to some of the weaponry and vehicle performance/abilities. I my opinion the Heli's are one that can use tweaking as rocket reload and counter measures are way to slow to reload/regenerate and its taken a lot of fun out of flying them.
The Obvious bad news is that were going to be playing a somewhat broken game and stuck with limited maps for now. Even with the game issues I am glad that China Rising made release before the decision. Compounding this is that for what ever reason I am still trying to get through a learning curve of this games feel and the new PS4 controller. Really having a hell of a time making it happen.
The great news is that unlike COD, something is actually going to be done to fix the game issues which frankly shouldn't have been there is the first place. I am plenty willing to wait out things if they can get it right, spent the money so no choice anyway. Currently the game isn't as bad as it was at release but you still hear tons of issues being raised by gamers. I am just happy to see the studio make the solid decision to listen to its customers and maybe, just maybe this will be a great learning experience for them and prevent future premature releases from occurring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MgJTt79DKY&feature=youtu.be&a

Put "me" in Coach!  rabbit
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: BF4 future DLC postponed   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 pm

It's about time EA cracked the whip on Dice. BF4 is one of the worst incomplete glitched premium titles I've ever played. They need to fix the fucking basics before adding ANYTHING else IMO.

I simply CANNOT go a single night of playing this game where it doesn't freeze my console up. It's not just me either Nuke and Horst have exactly the same issues. Simple shit is still broken - reload animations don't work or hang if you spam the button. Still being shot thru solid surfaces. Map issues - like being stuck in the environment or caught in / under the map. This is all shit that should have been addressed in BETA! Not shit we're supposed to just accept for a AAA franchise.

They know they fucked up - why else does the price keep plummeting? You can get the game for $20 off now and again its only been out a month - what does that say? "We're desperate for revenue"

I absolutely refuse to invest in a Premium subscription until these basics of the game are resolved. I'm elated that they're putting off all DLC to fix the core game. It's about f'n time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: BF4 future DLC postponed   Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Well, I already took the plunge on the Premium as I did with 3. I really think BF4 should have been a next gen only game and I haven't had any console freeze ups since the patches but have lost connection time to time. The connection loss has only been every few days and usually not multiple time a day. The biggest glitches I have with the game is; in and out sound, jerky motion especially when in aircraft, being shot through solid surfaces and weapons locking onto empty vehicles when manned ones are right beside them.
What bothering me about the game is numerous and a few are as mentioned in first post, Heli/jets counter measures and rockets taking to long to reload/regenerate, Heli/jets being knocked sideways and out of control with one shell hit, No load out changes between games, One shot pistol kills from distant shots, Heli hard landings followed by an explosion/death but yet one can bounce against building turn upside down and no death, button hold to exit vehicles and change weapons is too long, etc. I really hope these things will be looked at again as they make the updates and fixes.

Put "me" in Coach!  rabbit
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: BF4 future DLC postponed   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 pm

here is a short list of all the things i've experienced

-no vehicle sound start of match
-frequent console freezes on dawnbreaker and shanghai espeically
-reload animation either doesn't take place or your guy locks up / freezes and you cant reload
-if joining on friends and server is full - cant join as commander - instead you have to find the server number in the list and press X to join that way
-server search / filter does not filter correctly - also you cannot simply move to the end of the list by pressing up like you could in BF3
- while driving a tank the HUD displays the shell type you're using on the lower left - regardless if you're using regular or guided it stills displays it as regular
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: BF4 future DLC postponed   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:40 pm

I have both China Rising and Second assault and would have to say that having to wait for Second Assault for the other platforms really sucks because they did a great job on the maps they brought back. Wish they would have brought back Seinne Crossing or Damavad Peak instead of Metro because Metro with 64 man servers is a cluster fuck. Still plays well on Rush though, and they added a few new routes into the B flag area. They also brought back the F2000,as val, M60, and a couple of other guns from BF3.

Overall the fault lies with EA and not DICE. DICE had to know that the game wasn't ready for release yet EA still made the decision to release the game anyway. What we are playing now is the beta because a lot of the issues that plagued the beta are still there. I'm trying to be patient and concentrate more on the positives but the game has nearly been out 2 months and nothing has been done. Say what you want about IW and Treyarch but they do fix bugs and glitches pretty quickly when they become known. The Freight outside the map glitch was fixed within 24 hours after it became known.

PostSubject: Re: BF4 future DLC postponed   

Back to top Go down

BF4 future DLC postponed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Battlefield-
Jump to: