Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New Roster?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New Roster??

Go down 
+23
Spray Fartin
alX Newfie Xla
AggroAce
Naven
walldoggy
MrRalphee
cY staple Yc
Vidzjunkie
CALVERT72
YellowGeeHawd
o RED ARROW o
TydenWolf
Psycho Reaper33
WOODY04
xl Centurion lx
SwollenCamel
Doamne01
xXx MiGs xXx
indyratpack
XGrimReaper96
BlackDeath
JAGERpatrol
Winners
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

Well with the position we are in with 95 members on the roster and about 25% of those actively participating in clan wars. I am proposing a new roster just for those that want to play clan wars and be part of a team and communicate to play what needs to be played and work together. At 95 members some objectives take 400 wins to take over and after reading up on this it is different for every clan but the 400 wins is based on how many are in the roster. I love clan wars but I don't plan to try and carry 70 people to a win in clan wars when they are not participating. I know it is not a requirement to be part of the clan but we just can't compete with 95 on the roster and only 25 people participating roughly. Feel free to post your thoughts on this. It won't hurt my feelings but it will help me decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 am

We're having the same problem on P1. During the last clan war, we only had about 25 people actively playing the clan war game modes, and another 10 or so that would play if they ended up in a lobby with others playing the modes.

Let me know if you do end up creating a new roster, and how it works out. You never know, we may be able to get a roster of half PSN and half XBL that just play Clan Wars. It could be our first venture into the split roster territory.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:52 am

I would think if you want to go this route the best thing to do is join the XB1 roster since they're off to a stellar start - not to mention in bronze vs. platinum division.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 am

Personally, I'd rather stick with the current rosters and have more people become active. But it's hard to get 80-100 people from across the US/UK/Canada to play game modes they don't like and play for extended periods of time that they don't really have. If we were all 13-17 years old, and had no lives, it would be easy to win every clan war.... but alas, we're adults with jobs, kids, significant others, etc. that take up the majority of time when we could be playing.
Back to top Go down
XGrimReaper96

XGrimReaper96

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 pm

I play whichever mode has the little target on the app, and I do like to win. Clanwars are a pleasant distraction from grinding for whatever. Splitting in two might knock us to gold rather than platinum which could help.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Is there anyone on the roster that can be kicked that is going to be removed from the forum for lack of activity?
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 pm

As far as I am concerned anyone not contributing can be kicked as there is no reason to be on the roster except for clan wars. We have a friends list for friends.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
I would think if you want to go this route the best thing to do is join the XB1 roster since they're off to a stellar start - not to mention in bronze vs. platinum division.
Silver this round. Probably should have thought about all this before kicking the x1 guys out of r1 without an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:03 pm

If you guys go this route, which makes sense, than I would like to be on one that is interested in the Clan Wars.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:05 pm

You know i try to play as much as i can, but i have my own clan wars to win in order to get online.

Either way Winners, i see your point.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Winners wrote:
As far as I am concerned anyone not contributing can be kicked as there is no reason to be on the roster except for clan wars. We have a friends list for friends.
Clan Roster should be for people who want to do Clan Ops/Wars. Most just want the gold Clan Tag and associated patches/double XP etc.

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
Silver this round. Probably should have thought about all this before kicking the x1 guys out of r1 without an explanation.
I thought this was nessessary because we would no longer be able to play together and console compatability issues
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Either way until we make a decision on this I am not going to try too hard when we just don't have the number of people playing to be able to get close to winning.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

there was plenty of explanation migs - you obviously missed the several threads that mentioned it

we have more people on 360 and x1 then can be allotted into this stupid fucking 100 user cap

so obviously not everyone can be on the same roster - regardless of how it woulda coulda shoulda went down someone would cry so we figured you're tough ass could handle it best
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:03 pm

I thought we put all the short bus guys on X2? lol

It may make sense at this point to put anyone that requests it onto the second roster for a more clan wars focused group. We should probably do this on the PS3/PS4 side too. Since we can't fit everyone on one Ghost clan anyways...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
WOODY04

WOODY04

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:18 pm

I enjoy playing the clan wars. I was online last night then the ghosts servers went down and couldn't get back on. I try to get online in the evenings but can only stay until about 10pm CST or so because I have to get up for work at 5:30am, but I try to play as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
there was plenty of explanation migs - you obviously missed the several threads that mentioned it

we have more people on 360 and x1 then can be allotted into this stupid fucking 100 user cap

so obviously not everyone can be on the same roster - regardless of how it woulda coulda shoulda went down someone would cry so we figured you're tough ass could handle it best

Must have missed those threads indeed but separating rosters due to cap limits is not my issue. Booting members sunday night the last day of clan placement for wars was my issue. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:05 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

Must have missed those threads indeed but separating rosters due to cap limits is not my issue.  Booting members sunday night the last day of clan placement for wars was my issue.  I'll leave it at that.
Well... we've been talking about redoing the rosters since October. Just sayin'.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10179-over-30-ghosts-clan-rosters

Additional threads:

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10511-cod-ghost-rosters-we-have-2-rosters-for-ghost-either-360-or-xbox-1

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10476-xbox-one-ghosts-roster

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10368-roster-consolidation-announcement

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10351-ghosts-rosters-clan-vs-clan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:39 pm

I like doing clan wars, at times I feel as though I'm not helping so I just don't play, but at least I try. I also feel that if you want to be in the roster and get things like the special clan wars patches and double xp you should participate in th clan wars. It doesn't seem fair for a few to be doing all the work and everyone getting th bonuses. I know that life happens and people can't be on all the time, and thats understandable, but these clan wars are on for I think 5 days straight, maybe wrong though. Maybe a separate roster is the way to go. I think that is what the old third roster was created for in the first place. My two cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

Must have missed those threads indeed but separating rosters due to cap limits is not my issue.  Booting members sunday night the last day of clan placement for wars was my issue.  I'll leave it at that.
I have that same problem. And what notice, I was all over these boards and did not see anything also maybe a notice through PM would have been a little better than some missed post. You made your bed now its time for you to lay in it. On another note I have been seen on the Xbox side of things since getting the X1 because there are times that no one is on the X1 and I was running with the R1 guys helping them get wins for something on the last clan war since ours was in the bag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Winners

Winners

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Well you guys can have my spot because I will definitely be leaving roster one after this clan war. Several others feel the same way. Just not enough active out of the 95 members on the roster. Us that do play can't compete with clans that average 20+ people on at most times.
Back to top Go down
o RED ARROW o

o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Winners, don't give up so quickly!

I say cut the roster down to 40 to 50 soldiers and establish a minimum clan war participation level to stay on the roster. Leave a few open spots on the roster for noobs to join on a probationary basis. Have a house cleaning every so often to get rid of the dead weight.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Well, I promised myself I would keep my mouth shut. Fuck it, how about we all try to pretend that all of this mixed emotional crock pot of hot mess is over some meaningless pixelated prestige. Nobody is going to "carry" anybody or do me any fucking favors of that sort over a video game. I joined this clan to be part of a laid back culture of like minded people, and if you want to be MLG fine but don't shove it down my throat. This may cause this to be locked so if thats the case my closing statement is going to be "Calm the fuck down its a video game"
Back to top Go down
CALVERT72

CALVERT72

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 pm

I realize that I am not that good of a player. I can say that I have never participated in anything like clan wars before. I enjoyed playing today with the folks that were online. It was fun. Which is what I signed up for. I would like to contribute to the clan wars as much as I am able. I don't care if the roster is changed, it makes no difference to me. If the roster changes then sign me up.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 am

I think a lot of the issue is that this is basically the first actual Clan related game we've had. BO, MW3, BO2 didn't have anything major for clans other than operations that lasted a couple hours and didn't have any actual competition included. I feel that more people would get involved in the Clan Wars if they understood that it's no different than just playing with your clanmates. Granted, it does require you to play game modes you wouldn't normally play sometimes. Last night a group of us tried to play Hunted, we hated it and switched over to HCTDM, it wasn't a big deal. I think Clan Wars should be something that gives us a group goal to work toward, after all, every win counts... even someone that's not playing in a full lobby counts toward the overall goal.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 am

Winners may not have a bad idea..

Keep the Roster your all on as the Overall Caln Roster,

We have the 30x1 for the Xbox 1, Make a new Clan roster for the 360Ghost Clan, just for the clan wars stuff. And try it out. It can't hurt anything.

I feel your frustration Scott. Even on the X1 side, we are very small (only20 members) and out of the 20, i think i have only seen about 15 of those...but it usually comes down to the same 6-8 in a party. Now, the other members, i have seen them playing online, they just don't play with us. Like Fifty Graves plays with some of his other friends and rarely plays in our party's. I seen him in a party for the first time the other day,

Nalasedai , i have never seen on and his Stats says he has a 0.0 K/D, Same for Tinman207...

So, We do the best way can.

Last night, I played some of the clan wars stuff by myself. I won a lot because I could jump into a game that was halfway over and we would win, and I could jump out, and back into a new game really fast...

You can only do what you can do but if your not having fun, then your not doing it right. I know it gets frustrating so the only thing I can tell you that will help is..

Go buy and Xbox one and come over with us.. We would love to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Sponsored content

New Roster?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roster??   New Roster?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Roster??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next