Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Wars Roster List

Go down 
+24
deadmyt
walldoggy
YellowGeeHawd
bluehound000
TydenWolf
FightingOkra75
Ogbunabali
xl Centurion lx
TripleAce Andy
Ichty
Naven
x WOLFSKIN x
whistlingmick27
NightRiders05
ArcaniX
Vidzjunkie
xXx G3TZUM xXx
Jon
Gunz N Beer
Sr Slampiece
Criptic Wolf
BlackDeath
invisible843
Winners
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naven

Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 pm

I know people are helping, that isn't the discussion. It was a simple suggestion based on the FACT that more people playing equals better chances.

I was trying to open a line of communcation. I dont care if you are the leader or who is... I just want us to win for the clan. Nuff' said.

I didnt mean they werent in our lobby, people were not playing. No one on the clan list for hrs, but thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Well I can tell you the clan wars roster is at 50 and going to have to be pruned because we can barely get 16 on at night. So I think you will find if we don't prune after this clan war we will not be able to compete either. It is just simple math the bigger you get the more people are playing and we average 16 people on at night and the other bigger clans/rosters average 24-36 people playing at night we can not compete with that.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Yep, all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 pm

No one is pulling leader rank here Naven

If you want us to Win for the clan, why does it show you "Watching TV" right now?

All i know is that everyone that is on the X1 roster is doing the best they can. And yes, what you are saying is "this roster has sucky people,lets get to a new roster so we can win"

We had no problems winning the first two (bronze and silver), now we are in Platinum. I am not sure why they had us skip gold, but they did. maybe because we killed it on the first two.

As we move up, the wars get harder and we play with harder/better clans. If we do not have the 100% devotion with everyone, we are not going to win. But, the thing is, Clan wars is NOT what the 30s is about. If you want to be the MLG player you think you are, you should go and join some other clan that will take you there. The 30s has never been a competitive clan and it will never be one.

The 360 roster was split because of its size. They wanted a smaller clan to help them compete in the clan wars. That new roster is already 50 people and ask them how its going. I think you will find a different story then what you think it is.

I am nobody in this clan, i just run this roster. SO, you can take the "leader" comment and forget about it. You don't answer to me, and no one else does.

We are here to have fun and you are basically saying that

You
Charlesdanni
Tydenwolf

think everyone else on the rosters sucks and you want to start a new one.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Plus, yesterday, I played with some new people that are not use to MP. I also trying to recruit some other players and was helping them get use to the game..

Whatever,,,I'm over this...do what you want...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:15 pm

To bad Ghosts and the new consoles virtually came out at the same time. We as a clan have not managed the changes well. I think alot has to do with not enough information from IW and MS on how clan gaming would be and how to prepare. Alot of unknowns.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Holy crap. My app was showing us in Gold. I just checked now after seeing your post and we are indeed in the Platinum division now. WTF
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:26 pm

I can't leave the 360 side.

I don't have anything to run the app apparently.

I would like to be on the X1 side. I have the invite but I can't figure out how to leave the 360 clan in game.

Help?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 pm

okra I'll try and boot you from the 360 roster if I can get the app to work - no promises lol

naven your suggestion isnt off base the short and sweet is we've tried it and it never works out you get a big group then suddenly its a handful playing and as its been said a dozen times now clan wars is harder with larger clans. it doesnt take any consideration how many ppl are playing for you just your total grand size. so if you had a full 100 you are fucked unless you have at least 50% of them playing - because the clan war will tell you a clan that size needs some ridiculous amount to control a node - like 300 or 400 wins

the biggest reason wicked elite is walking all over everyone is because they have 100 people who all play
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:

We are here to have fun and you are basically saying that

You
Charlesdanni
Tydenwolf

think everyone else on the rosters sucks and you want to start a new one.

Wait a minute here, Where did I ever voice that I think that everyone on the roster sucks? Or hell even think it. You good sir are putting words into my mouth. And for that you owe me an apology. The only thing that Naven stated that is that we where exploring the option of joining the more active people for the clan wars, no where did anyone state that someone sucks we where just talking about it and Naven was trying to open a bridge between the two rosters because of what happened to the original roster and us being moved. If you step back you may see that your first post here is kind of like a momma bear protecting her cubs with the statement make sure that this is only for Xbox 360 people. I get that. What I don't get is that there are people on the Xbox one roster that are playing by themselves and not focusing on the same goal. Lets use the the twig analogy. A bunch of twigs separate will snap easy under very little pressure however a group all together take much more force to break. With people on the XBONE roster playing by themselves on all different objectives and not focusing on a single one. Another thing that is got me exploring this is I am sick and tired of sending out invites for games and no one accepting or even replying stating that they are full or anything else. If I am on and I get an invite that I can not accept for one reason or another and I see the invite I will send a message and if I see it later I will send and apology for missing it. Lets all behave like the adults we are suppose to be (its hard for me I know) and not the kids that we are trying to avoid by being here and not let a silly game ruin the relationships and bonds that we have forged here over in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:51 pm

BlackDeath wrote:

the biggest reason wicked elite is walking all over everyone is because they have 100 people who all play

For the Xbone guys... welcome to platinum division...isn't as easy as walking all over the casual noobs in bronze and silver is it?

Given the apparent amount of stress and anxiety that clan wars seems to be causing I'm sure glad I stayed over here on the delightfully nicknamed "Shenanigans" roster. Speaking as someone with no leadership or authority role I welcome anyone who wants to come home....and pick up the asshattery right where we left off in BO2.

When we get down into the bronze division we are going to kick ass!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:03 pm

What's clan wars?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:18 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
When we get down into the bronze division we are going to kick ass!!!

I think that's the official motto of P1. ha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:20 pm

To make partying up easier can people start parties instead of being in game chat? Makes partying up much easier. Centurian, wasn't ignoring u last night. Was trying to get my girl to sleep which she was giving me problems. Now in my defence I did let it be known I'm not big into these clan war thing from the beginning. I'll remove my name when I get a chance. No big deal trust me. Wasn't big into clan ops either. Although I still enjoy COD in small doses, I just can't seem to get into this game the way I did in the past. After 3 matches I get bored.That is why I have been playing a lot of BF4 lately.Just enjoy it more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 pm

No problem bud. I hope you don't leave the roster.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
What's clan wars?

LMFAO!

Isn't that a "Southern" thing? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Vidz,
Seriously. Holy Shit. In the two years I have been in this clan, I have never been apart of drama. However, I have never dealt with you.

My comment was simple. I will say it one more fucking time. I love playing Clan Wars with everyone. I am terrible at Ghosts, and am number 10 in our small clan, so stop putting words in my mouth.

When we could not find a full group the past 2 times I have been on, it created a conversation with a few guys I was playing with. THAT IS IT. We pondered if it would be worth our while to join the Xbox 360 CW clan with our clan because we are almost all competitive but we all have lives and cannot play 24/7. It is logic and honestly, I have no idea how you do not understand that. I do not want to leave anything. I wanted us ALL to work together, so basically what we were thinking was OPPOSITE of the drivel you're spouting.

We should be able to have open discourse and communication without you losing your shit on here and on the clan chat.

I understand people not wanting to join groups, and I defer to the majority decision. But you made it personal for no god damn reason.

We are all in it to have fun, that is the only thing that you said that makes a bit of sense. We also like winning. But I understand people (including myself) who cannot be online at all hours. That doesn't matter to me. That is why having more people made sense in my head, so that we had more to choose from. It wasn't to stage a coup or leave the clan or whatever bullshit you have swimming around in that head of yours.

As you typed ""This is your Leader, Out", I am starting to see the issue here. But I joined a group of of MEN 2 years, and no "leader" is going to stop our ability to have civil discourse and communication.

Your subservant clanmate, out.

P.S. What it says I am doing on my xbox is none of your concern. If my two year old wants to watch Sofia the princess... then we will watch Sophia the fucking princess.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Naven wrote:
Ok, since there is a new list simply for the competitive clan war players... I know several of us Xbox One players want to join as well. I can only speak for myself, but I believe that BoneyVermin, Tyden, and Charlesdanni want to be more competitive as well. Who sends the invites?

Winners wrote:
As said in my first post active players cross console could work. Only taking the most active/able to participate people would make since. If not we would be in the same boat we were in. I can not organize players from other consoles myself as I don't have them nor do I know who is/isn't active.

This seems pretty straightforward, why don't the competitive 30s with more time to devote to CW apply/join the 30CW clan managed by Winners? The other casual 'clans' remain as they are.

Winners has done a great job refining this clan, maybe he even established a rough 'standard' hours 30CW clannies are expected to devote during CW.

Combining the competitive 30s from X1 and 360 to one group is also a win-win for the non competitive CW 30s on the X1. It would 'free up' the competition for the X1 guys as they wouldn't be paired up against Platinum clans.

A win for the 30CW clan is it would have more competitive 30s with more time than the average 30.

Winners, is there a base number of hours per day(s) the 30CW crew should try to achieve? It would probably help folks make up their mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Naven

Naven

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Be careful Andy... that is what I said, and look how THAT shit turned out. Smile

DRAMA!
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:54 pm

He's Canadian so it sounds nicer when they tell you to go f&ck yourself.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Naven wrote:
If my two year old wants to watch Sofia the princess... then we will watch Sophia the fucking princess.

That's Sofia THE FIRST, kind sir. Just sayin'.

Last edited by walldoggy on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm

TydenWolf wrote:

A bunch of twigs separate will snap easy under very little pressure however a group all together take much more force to break.

Oh that gets a massive reach around from me brother! Quoting Genghis Kahn! Fucking love it. Although supposedly he used arrows but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Walldoggy... hahaha. Touche'
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm

So anyway, I don't see the big deal with different rosters. We had multiples on mw3 and moved the most active to one roster and became the 5th clan in the world to hit max level. No reason why it wouldn't work for clan wars too.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Naven wrote:
Walldoggy... hahaha. Touche'

No one here dare challenge me on Disney Princesses. I'm all up in that... stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:30 pm

When does Ghosts finally come out anyway?? 2014?

I really can't wait to put away BLOPS 2

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Roster List   Clan Wars Roster List - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars Roster List
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next