Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?

Go down 
+4
BubbleGutts192
UncleHubb
pogotheklown
Lithakelitha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithakelitha

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Empty
PostSubject: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:13 am

Playing with these kids is killing me lol
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 am

Feel free to send me a Friend request and I'll send you an invite to play with us the next time that I'm on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:43 am

If your on PS4 - we're having a little get-to-gether on Saturday night (See below)

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10607-ps4-ghosts-fng-saturday-night-shoot-a-thon-900pm-cst
Back to top Go down
BubbleGutts192

BubbleGutts192

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:11 pm

What system? Send me a friend request if you on xbox.
Back to top Go down
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Invite forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Lithakelitha

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 am

PS3
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:59 am

Litha, what are your normal play times... There's a group of about 20 of us that play most evenings.
Back to top Go down
Lithakelitha

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Normally after work so around 1am eastern time
Back to top Go down
Brennan_Huff122

Brennan_Huff122

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm pretty sure I have you on my friends list, I will send you an invite if I see you on.
Back to top Go down
gpfreak

gpfreak

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:38 am

send me a friend request on PSN, I'll invite you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gpfreakps3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?    Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone please add me or invite me to a game?
Page 1 of 1