Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts

Go down 
+24
DELTAxDOG
Uncle_Twitchy
bouyah61
Repo_Dog
deadmyt
xl Centurion lx
slam lrm
ZJ75
TydenWolf
MrRalphee
Criptic Wolf
Zero Titan1
invisible843
IronKneebone
pariah_81
pogotheklown
SwollenCamel
gpfreak
walldoggy
indyratpack
Canadian_Lagerr
Doamne01
Sr Slampiece
stoliker
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stoliker

stoliker

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Empty
PostSubject: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

I wouldn't normally write about this but since the release i have noticed a steady increase in corner campers, spawn campers, and just random bull#%;! Today i played for maybe 4 matches and im just fed up. I watch the killcams and just get frustrated. I know its part of the game but my god its bad now. I think its a combination of a bunch of things.
Firstly, blops 2 pretty much eliminated the ability to be a successful camper. I know it still happened but it wasnt as bad as this. My point is that now people can sound whore from a huge distant and use map knowledge for the easy pick. These are just my opinions. The maps and the super quick time to kill foes lead to this crap. On bigger maps players might rush to the gunfights while Coleman campsalot waits in major routes for the easy kill. I also think the new satcom, while taking uav spam pretty much out of the game, has also increased how effectively someone can hide. What ever the case, between the god awful IED and camp bs, im just tired of it. Again i know camping always has and always will be a part of cod but this sucks!
I know i could just slow down my style and i have a bunch but when i see 2 campers sound whoring through a wall both waiting perfectly still for me to stroll past. Well you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Well. yes your right, the corner McDoogles are bad this time around. I can pretty much overcome it in FFA pretty easily. When I play, I am sound whoring like crazy, you have to. I will pick an area of a map where I know where the spawns are and that becomes MY area. If you're spawning there, I will know about it because as soon as you take off running after you spawn (like everyone does) I'm killing you. Even if you spawn and sit there not moving, I'll know because I'm watching the kill feed and immediately check the spawns. IED's are horrible and has forced me to run blastshied as a main perk. I hate to do it but you gotta.

As far as any other game mode, I'm screwed by the campers. Best thing I can do is follow my team mates and let them go down first  lol!  #FUMEATSHIELD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:04 pm

You should try running SitRep rather than Blastshield; it has the added benefit of letting you know where all of the enemy equipment is and it gives you another indication as to where they are, particularly in certain game-modes.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
You should try running SitRep rather than Blastshield; it has the added benefit of letting you know where all of the enemy equipment is and it gives you another indication as to where they are, particularly in certain game-modes.

That's a good point. Avoiding them is just as good as not being blown up by them. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Canadian_Lagerr

Canadian_Lagerr

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Ya the IED is a pain in the ass but is effective... Which is why everyone is using it. But if you run sit rep or blast shield you can counter it... Unless they are running danger close then blast shield doesn't do squat.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:13 pm

TEABAG....TEABAG....TEABAG!!!!

9-Bang the camper, kill'em, and then teabag'em. Piss'em off so they start running after you instead of sitting in corners. If I find they keep going back to their "SPOT" then I'll wait till they run back and kill them again.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Doamne01 wrote:

As usual, Doa is on the case. I only started using Sitrep for the Operations and it's awesome. You can see all the equipment. Anytime I see a Satcom or Ammo box, especially one on a second floor, there's probably some camper up there sitting right next to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
gpfreak

gpfreak

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 am

In Prison break, Im over the long distant sniper camper with the continuos shot almost sequential shot after shot after shot! it is almost as bad a spawning into a new game to be killed instantly buy a helicopter or missile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gpfreakps3
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 am

Wiretap!!!!! i can't say it enough, as soon as that camper put's it down i see exactly where he is! i stopped running satcom a long time ago i now use their satcoms!
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Whenever I get killed by a camper...

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts C77b7c6f76ae15d52f450ec8497d480d97e4546045fd3807ce4598bf0956b9d3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

IEDs are not that bad once you know how to navigate them. Side step asap or back up immediately if you hear the beep. you will get hurt, but you will not die. Do not try to run through unless you have agility on.

Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:20 pm

pogotheklown wrote:
Whenever I get killed by a camper...

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts C77b7c6f76ae15d52f450ec8497d480d97e4546045fd3807ce4598bf0956b9d3

Isn't that the guy who was camping inside of a dead cow in Rob Roy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I think a big part is due to the "Time to kill" being so short,and as far as camping goes...Ever heard fight fire with fire?
Back to top Go down
Zero Titan1

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 pm

I do not understand camping. Why even play the game if you going to waste your time sitting in a corner. IMO
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:04 am

Every time a new COD comes out you hear "campers are worse in this game"...just seems like a normal COD game to me with the same % of annoying ass corner campers and spawn campers. Same old shit, just have to learn to counteract them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Canadian_Lagerr

Canadian_Lagerr

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 am

I think once everyone gets use to the maps the campers really won't be able to hide as well.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 pm

if you are having a problem with camping, use the ping perk. it lights anyone up that is near the kill
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Just get your spots and wait.....The Christmas noobs will be inbound
Back to top Go down
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:15 pm

campers gonna be campers no matter what game,if they kill you 2x from the same spot ,that's your own fault.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:50 pm

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts I-zhq2Z3g-950x10000

Are you sure that it's not going to be our downfall??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 pm

lol ok that's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
invisible843

invisible843

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Xbox1 Will be safe...till tax season
Back to top Go down
ZJ75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm

The camping problem in Ghosts consists of a few main elements. First, the game rewards people for camping. even in objective modes, there is no reason for anyone to actively PTFO, so they can do as they please by being campers. Second, the brilliant minds at IW have made the weapons extremely scrub-friendly by giving players things like the dreaded thermal scope. Third, and most important, there is absolutely no punishment or penalty for camping in Ghosts. A player who will gladly sit in a head glitch or camping spot and watch objectives get taken, tags float until they disappear, or just simply sit still will always be rewarded for it will high k/d, and killstreaks. I generally disregard campers for the 1st few weeks, as people are getting used to the game, but I concur that in Ghosts, it seems much more apparent and a much larger issue, mainly due to the map designs and powerful weapons. At least Blops2 made camping a little tougher by making ghost effective only if the player was moving. I dislike IW, always have. The brilliant team that gave us COD4 and MW2 are long gone, and have been replaced by development teams that wish to appeal to the lowest common denominator possible to keep as many players online as possible. My advice, put on a rushing class, learn good flanking routes, and proceed to destroy all of the idiotic players who slow down the game for objective players. See you online.

ZJ
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:14 pm

ZJ75 wrote:
The camping problem in Ghosts consists of a few main elements. First, the game rewards people for camping. even in objective modes, there is no reason for anyone to actively PTFO, so they can do as they please by being campers. Second, the brilliant minds at IW have made the weapons extremely scrub-friendly by giving players things like the dreaded thermal scope. Third, and most important, there is absolutely no punishment or penalty for camping in Ghosts. A player who will gladly sit in a head glitch or camping spot and watch objectives get taken, tags float until they disappear, or just simply sit still will always be rewarded for it will high k/d, and killstreaks. I generally disregard campers for the 1st few weeks, as people are getting used to the game, but I concur that in Ghosts, it seems much more apparent and a much larger issue, mainly due to the map designs and powerful weapons. At least Blops2 made camping a little tougher by making ghost effective only if the player was moving. I dislike IW, always have. The brilliant team that gave us COD4 and MW2 are long gone, and have been replaced by development teams that wish to appeal to the lowest common denominator possible to keep as many players online as possible. My advice, put on a rushing class, learn good flanking routes, and proceed to destroy all of the idiotic players who slow down the game for objective players. See you online.

ZJ

Plus 1 for you Good sir!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 pm

runners are so unfriendly,campers love runners,why cant runners love campers  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next