Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts

Go down 
+24
DELTAxDOG
Uncle_Twitchy
bouyah61
Repo_Dog
deadmyt
xl Centurion lx
slam lrm
ZJ75
TydenWolf
MrRalphee
Criptic Wolf
Zero Titan1
invisible843
IronKneebone
pariah_81
pogotheklown
SwollenCamel
gpfreak
walldoggy
indyratpack
Canadian_Lagerr
Doamne01
Sr Slampiece
stoliker
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
slam lrm

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 pm

runners are so unfriendly,campers love runners,why cant runners love campers  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:36 pm

slam lrm wrote:
runners are so unfriendly,campers love runners,why cant runners love campers  Laughing 
I would say that I'm a runner and I make certain to show my love each and every time that I kill a camper...

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Teabag
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
slam lrm wrote:
I would say that I'm a runner and I make certain to show my love each and every time that I kill a camper...

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Teabag
 cheers 
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Camping can be removed from the game very easily but the dev. are not interested and consider it another strategy of gameplay. All they would need to do is once a player stops a timer is set and if the player does not move out of a defined radius within (x) seconds he will blow up. simple
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Play how you want. Just my opinion but how others choose to play never bothers me. Too often especially in objective game modes, defending gets too easily confused with camping. I use LMGs most of the time so I tend to play a much slower style. While I'll still move methodically through the map, I will take up a position if it is a high traffic area and I have the better position. Never understood why the game had to be in constant motion for it to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:15 pm

stoliker wrote:
I wouldn't normally write about this but since the release i have noticed a steady increase in corner campers, spawn campers, and just random bull#%;!  Today i played for maybe 4 matches and im just fed up.  I watch the killcams and just get frustrated.  I  know its part of the game but my god its bad now.  I think its a combination of a bunch of things.
 Firstly, blops 2 pretty much eliminated the ability to be a successful camper.  I know it still happened but it wasnt as bad as this.  My point is that now people can sound whore from a huge distant and use map knowledge for the easy pick.  These are just my opinions.  The maps and the super quick time to kill foes lead to this crap.  On bigger maps players might rush to the gunfights while Coleman campsalot waits in major routes for the easy kill.  I also think the new satcom, while taking uav spam pretty much out of the game, has also increased how effectively someone can hide.  What ever the case, between the god awful IED and camp bs,  im just tired of it.  Again i know camping always has and always will be a part of cod but this sucks!  
 I know i could just slow down my style and i have a bunch but when i see 2 campers sound whoring through a wall both waiting  perfectly still for me to stroll past.  Well you get the picture.  

blops 2 pretty much eliminated the ability to be a successful camper.
I'am guessing you never played with barney !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Canadian_Lagerr wrote:
I think once everyone gets use to the maps the campers really won't be able to hide as well.

and once we get back to playing dom like we the 30 do and hold 2 flags camping is less of a issue!
and camping is less effective in core !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Camping can be removed from the game very easily but the dev. are not interested and consider it another strategy of gameplay. All they would need to do is once a player stops a timer is set and if the player does not move out of a defined radius within (x) seconds he will blow up. simple

That would make it hard to defend flags in dom witch is ptfo ! And it is a strategy waether we like it or not !
Want to stop camping no where near a flag ! give almost no points for kills away from the flag !
and in dom flag time and protecting . taking it is all that count !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:40 pm

And this is besides You can stop and reload and be accused of camping in cod !
Back to top Go down
bouyah61

bouyah61

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 am

campers always suck. It does seem like the connection has been worse lately and they are really using that advantage to suck extra hard
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Curious. If you wait for a camper to go back to his spot again and again, are you not "camping the camper"? I'm guilty of both.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Uncle_Twitchy wrote:
Curious. If you wait for a camper to go back to his spot again and again, are you not "camping the camper"? I'm guilty of both.

Taste of their own Medicine!!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah. Theres this guy named poopooplatter4 that is a sneaky little shitpump. Whenever I'm against him I go in slow and low mode.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 pm

I run the M27 with a silencer and FML and always pack an ammo crate, when picked of by a "dark corner mcdougal" i simply apply rounds to the affected area's of the map this little itchy rash pricks like to troll in, i may not have the best accuracy with my LMG but i call him "Harvey Wallbanger" for a reason! added with the Oracle and they get wall banged to hell!

Go ahead,camp up in the guard tower, but when you lay there and get bang bang bangitty banged, please be stupid enough to go back up there again.
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

If you got to opposite side of map, where the stack of logs are, you can stand beside the construction sign and pick them off with a marksman and a thermal. It'll cover the side door, the railing, the desk they hide behind and the whole top of the hillside. Silencer equipped of course.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Uncle_Twitchy wrote:
If you got to opposite side of map, where the stack of logs are, you can stand beside the construction sign and pick them off with a marksman and a thermal. It'll cover the side door, the railing, the desk they hide behind and the whole top of the hillside. Silencer equipped of course.

Nice tip. L115 would work the same I assume?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Is it just me or is the L115 slower then the Balista? I prefer the semi's but it's like your pulling a jet plane if you have to shit and get. I use the MK14 mostly. Remember....When in doubt, double tap.
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Is it just me or is the L115 slower then the Balista? I prefer the semi's but it's like your pulling a jet plane if you have to shit and get. I use the MK14 mostly. Remember....When in doubt, double tap.
Back to top Go down
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:48 pm

My thoughts are to let people play how they want. As much as people may hate them, campers are a part of the equation. I think everybody has done a little camping before. I damned sure have and I still will. The difference between me being trailblazer or peek a boo is 14 hour shifts some days. I figure others might go through the same things also so I don't say anything. Dont get me wrong, I'm not defending it. I just don't go apeshit about if I don't know the whole story. I'm sure most of you can relate to this but usually when I'm camping it's because I've got a dog (mastiff) trying to sit in my lap or the cat is trying to show me the brown eye at pointblank range.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Kill them all... Then tea bag
Back to top Go down
ExcessiveForce7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

I'm with Uncle_Twitchy on this one. To me camping is just another strategy, and if it works for you and helps your team win the match I don't see a problem with it. Although I used to camp the hell out of BO2 (and was very effective at it I might add) I find myself doing it a lot less in Ghosts. And let's face it, some camping makes sense in certain game modes such as Blitz and Domination where you need to defend an objective.
Back to top Go down
ExcessiveForce7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:17 am

The L115 is definitely slower than the Ballista. I prefer the USR if I'm in the sniping mood. Does a little less damage than the L115 but the higher mobility more than makes up for it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I was once whinged at for being a camper on BO2, to which i replied, well if your stupid enough to keep running to the same spot 12 times in a row then it's "your" fault i had to camp so fuck you for making me camp!......................nothing was said in reply.

And a good time was had by all.
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 pm

There's a difference between holding a position for tactical reasons and corner camping!! I love campers because it satisfies my deepest desires when they are dumb campers and I kill them over and over. Like camel said I am one of the guys that will keep coming back to the same spot to kill you wether I die ten ties trying or not I just need that one grudge kill! It's like an addiction!!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Hell yeah Spray!

There's nothing more satisfying than having a raging moron bitch and moan and call you a camper because you keep killing him before he can get back in his hole!

Deny the campers their spot and watch them rage having to find another hole to camp in.

It's like me bitching out someone for killing me with an LMG when all i run is an LMG.

P.S don't none of you f&*kers be killin me with an LMG now.
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:08 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:

There's nothing more satisfying than having a raging moron bitch and moan and call you a camper because you keep killing him before he can get back in his hole!

It gives me a raging boner when they do! No homo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts   What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some opinions on the horrible camping in ghosts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next