Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Empty
PostSubject: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

So this Topic had started on the old forum just before the change over, I had about 7 names of ppl interested but can't remember who all the ppl were.

I'm looking at getting between 6 & 10 clan members together so we can look at working well together as a team, and hopefully kicking some ass. I've set up a group on FaceBook so the ppl who are interested can arrange practise sessions easily, and discuss game play tactics etc in one place.

If you are interested follow the link bellow or leave me a msg, once we have enough ppl on board we'll discuss setting up some practises

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256780974337130?ap=1

Open to all UK, USA, Europe even Canada eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

The DIRTY THIRTY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

JxVegas702 oh thats me. Yea put me down killa. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm

audiopile wrote:
The DIRTY THIRTY.

lol Brilliant I wish I'd thought of that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
audiopile wrote:
The DIRTY THIRTY.

lol Brilliant I wish I'd thought of that
there was some other clan we ran into last week that called us that. we had a good laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm

I'm IN!!!!!!!...hitting the FB group now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Sounds like a good idea but imo mixing the uk with the us players to be in competitive matches probably wont work well. Id love to play with the uk guys/girls since what ive heard you guys are a blast. I jumped into a match this afternoon with a bunch of clannies with quite a few being from the uk and the lag was HORRENDOUS to say the least. Might work on say MW2 with its smoother running but BO just doesnt shine when it comes to cross country/atlantic ocean connections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Nixon...to be fair there was about 9 of us and you're too good of a player already to bitch about lag. LOL!!!

Last edited by MANIC on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah...I've had some rough experiences with lag when I jump into groups that are UK based...but I'm not good enough to overcome it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 am

I'm up for this Very Happy I'll facebook it later since I can't get on that site from work..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 am

Yeah I want in im t-minus 6 days to internet connection playing with the bots is starting to get to me lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Sounds like a good idea but imo mixing the uk with the us players to be in competitive matches probably wont work well. Id love to play with the uk guys/girls since what ive heard you guys are a blast. I jumped into a match this afternoon with a bunch of clannies with quite a few being from the uk and the lag was HORRENDOUS to say the least. Might work on say MW2 with its smoother running but BO just doesnt shine when it comes to cross country/atlantic ocean connections.

LAG has been really bad lately even when playing in parties within your own region. And Yes UK to WC is never good, however when the host is EC and WC, UK join the EC lobby it's not to bad.

However if this takes off and there is enough interest we'll split off into a NA and EU team for matches, but still use the page to get together and discuss game play, arrange practise times etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:56 pm

I thought we could get together for our 1st practise on Sunday night, leave what time would be best below or on the FB page if you want to attend. Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Anytime is fine for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm

I'll say 12Pacific, 8pm GMT to kick off then. If anyone reading this wants in but can't get on at that time leave the time you can get on PSN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:39 am

I meant 2100hrs GMT, 1700 EST I think. Sorry easily confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Wrk till 5 sunday... But hey I wanna play too, I'm beyond interested in playing some comp games Ima getting bored killin noobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

I'll be coming a bit later Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Sweet, will be good to have you 2 on board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Let home we've got the time situation figured out soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Poor turn out this Sunday if you've posted here or on the old forum saying you want in on a 30 team, please join the FB page and leave your clan PSN ID. The group is closed and secret so you don't have to worry about your friends and family knowing what a geek you are Wink

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256780974337130?id=257839730897921
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Im in the group on FB and honestly I never recieved a message or an invite. Who was hosting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I was hosting at 9pm UK time me and Tema waited around in a lobby for about 20mins, I believe I sent you an invite but it seemed everyone was engrossed in games. I didn't want to keep msg'n you because my gf had the lappy so I couldn't check who wanted in. But if we're gonna do this we'll need to check the FB page once or twice a week, and sort out practice times amongst ourselves. I'm happy to suggest times but unless I get some feedback on what times ppl can make I won't know who's gonna show on the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:58 pm

is this every happening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Maybe we should give up what would be our available times and juggle that... Killface, ya wind me up at times but I enjoy what intel and experience ya can give.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?   A Solid 30 Team.... who's In? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Solid 30 Team.... who's In?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next