Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts

Go down 
+11
Nely
Vidzjunkie
FightingOkra75
tazlittleking
FiremanLFD525
xl Centurion lx
Sr Slampiece
Winners
deadmyt
Z06NESS
bluehound000
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FightingOkra75

Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Considering all the games I've played lag free and how many people are praising how fluid the gameplay is I'm beginning to suspect that the lag is coming from his end. Of course the Xbone has issues, but they are software issues not hardware. My connection has not changed in my house and the difference between the 2 consoles is like night and day. Heck, I'm playing some nights and one TV is streaming Netflix and another streaming movies on the RaspberryPie and the gameplay is still perfect. Why anyone would willing go back to the 360 is puzzling.

I tried one time to go back to Ghosts on 360 after playing a few weeks on the X1 and the very first match back on the 360 I got a host migration. I still haven't seen a host migration on the X1. I stuck around for two more matches. Yeah, I ain't going back to that anymore.

To me, Ghosts is barely playable on the 360 due to lag and host migrations and disconnects. I don't enjoy it at all on the 360 after playing on the x1.

I play Diablo or some other single player non-competitive type game when I play the 360 now. Just tired of winning and losing based on connection to some guy halfway across the country. If I had BF4 I might would play it some on 360 but I doubt it after playing on the X1.

I understand the not wanting to run solo and all that. Even so, I'd rather play alone on the X1 than play another round of multiplayer on lagging/migrating host connections. More fun to play Borderlands or Diablo or co-op Halo to me than fight the lag if I'm playing on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 am

It seems like a lot of people like Okra share the opinion of once you play on new gen it's hard to go back. You have to play on the new consoles to understand really. I would share the same opinion but sometimes I am just to lazy to switch the Ethernet cable from one box to other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am

If I go back to the 360 it ain't gonna be because the game plays better there. I love the crappy players and the connection over here on the XBone, I had two flawless matches of TDM in a row tonight. Its going to do wonders for my K/D Smile It'll be because when i play from 9-12 pm Central there is like nobody else on, and some that are don't accept game invites, invite me, and seem to be content to do their own thing(in COD, not talking about my BF buddies). That's all fine, but I joined a clan so that I would never have to play solo again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:10 am

Nely wrote:
It seems like a lot of people like Okra share the opinion of once you play on new gen it's hard to go back. You have to play on the new consoles to understand really.  I would share the same opinion but sometimes I am just to lazy to switch the Ethernet cable from one box to other.
This^^^^
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm

It is so weird reading this forum, especially the Winners/Bluehound parts.. because it sounds like a different system. Since I have started playing on Xbone, my KD has gone from 1.04 to around 1.20 simply because I can see the enemies better and there was a much better connection.

My biggest gripe is that more people are not playing... but I know that will come in time. I miss playing with a party. (Hell, or anyone for that matter)
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Naven wrote:
It is so weird reading this forum, especially the Winners/Bluehound parts.. because it sounds like a different system.

Ummm what??? Where did I say anywhere in this thread that the connection was bad....Misconstrued???? I think you might know how it feels....just sayin.

The players on the XBone are VERY campy, its not even close to the 360. On the 360 you'd have one or two in a lobby, but I've never seen this many people backed into corners in a core mode game, they play it like its HC S&D.

I only have a few flawless games on the 360, its pretty difficult to do, but I've already had several on the XBone and I've only had it for a couple of days. If the connection improved for me, then it improved for everyone else too. The XBone players on avg are NOT as good as the 360 players...period. I'm not going to blame my 360 deaths on connection.

And parties don't start themselves, there are people playing COD at the same time, they just don't play together. Maybe ya'll got sick of one another during the last CW or something IDK. But I'm used to running with a pretty steady crew in the evenings, and there isn't anyone hardly on after 8pm on the XBone...I guess all you old-timers go to bed early, but I'm a late night player usually. And I'm NOT going to play COD solo, the only time I enjoy this game is with a party...hence the reason I joined a clan. The hell with connection and the graphics, I play for the camaraderie, not my K/D.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Give me $50 and I'll play with you. If your an asshole make it $100
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:07 pm

It will get better not worse. I do miss a lot of the clannies who are on the 360 side still. Clan wars starts tomorrow. Last few we had full parties most of the time. Look forward to seeing u guys on there!

Bluehound I think Naven is saying we are not seeing the campers as much as you are and the connection issues that Winner's is mentioning. See your point though on the party. We have less clannies and join party etc isn't helping. But it will get better for sure.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
The players on the XBone are VERY campy, its not even close to the 360.  On the 360 you'd have one or two in a lobby, but I've never seen this many people backed into corners in a core mode game, they play it like its HC S&D.

... The XBone players on avg are NOT as good as the 360 players...period.  I'm not going to blame my 360 deaths on connection.

And parties don't start themselves, there are people playing COD at the same time, they just don't play together.  Maybe ya'll got sick of one another during the last CW or something IDK.  But I'm used to running with a pretty steady crew in the evenings, and there isn't anyone hardly on after 8pm on the XBone...I guess all you old-timers go to bed early, but I'm a late night player usually.  And I'm NOT going to play COD solo, the only time I enjoy this game is with a party...hence the reason I joined a clan.  The hell with connection and the graphics, I play for the camaraderie, not my K/D.

I've noticed an increase in campers a few days/week after christmas. I think it's the influx of christmas noobs and new XB1 owners and how they get 'adjusted' to the game.

I picture a new influx of noobs getting pounded on by more seasoned XB1 Ghosts players who know the maps and are used to the new controller/XB1. They adjust by laying low and getting comfortable.

My guess at lack of full parties is in part to the new XB1 party method. Joining an XBL party is not as easy as it used to be. You have to navigate to the Party menu all the way to the right in your "Friends" menu before you start the game. Also need to send out invites to let people know you want to party up. Joining parties and lobbies is difficult without an invite.

Both of the above (campers and parties) will improve as people get used to the system and Ghosts on XB1.

Another strike is that you don't get notifications when friends come online. This should be a SW update.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:

My guess at lack of full parties is in part to the new XB1 party method. Joining an XBL party is not as easy as it used to be. You have to navigate to the Party menu all the way to the right in your "Friends" menu before you start the game. Also need to send out invites to let people know you want to party up. Joining parties and lobbies is difficult without an invite.

I don't understand the difficulty of joining parties. I haven't had any issues other than not being able to turn party chat on for some strange reason once in a while. Doing a hard reboot fixed it.

I think joining up is easier than ever. When you start a game the system AUTOMATICALLY puts you in a party...that anyone can join. Before,(360) when you'd jump in a game solo(without a party) the only way to reach you was to join game and show up in the game they were playing, or send a message. Now you can just jump in their party instead of them having to stop their game and read messages, or find you running around on the other team.

All you need to remember is that you need to remember is to leave your own party(that was created automatically when you started playing the game), BEFORE you can join a friend's party.

Secondly, on the 360 you could only view parties from the dashboard. Otherwise once you were in the game you'd have to join a party to find out if it was full or not.

I'm not buying "its more difficult now". Its new, and takes some getting used to(and it is cumbersome to turn party chat on), but it isn't more difficult(although the stupid apps take forever to load). Sorry Andy, have to disagree with you. Smile

I suspect the problem is that there are fewer XBone players, so in order to get a full, or nearly full party will require sending invites to people they don't really know and haven't played with in the past. Its always easy to jump into the parties of people you know enough to be comfortable around and

"Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name."

Name that tune....

I guess that's why I always enjoyed playing with my nighttime crew on the 360, you'd jump in a party and people would welcome you, so it made you feel good to join up with "old friends". Like I said before...camaraderie. The XBone side might be lacking a little of that, but over time it will probably get better.

Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

bluehun hit me up anytime
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:

Okay, but if its going to keep costing me $100 I'm out...

I want to renegotiate
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:15 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
xl Centurion lx wrote:

Okay, but if its going to keep costing me $100 I'm out...

I want to renegotiate

lol! Seriously, we already have about 20 or so active guys on the One and it will only get better. I would never go back to the 360. I do miss playing with alot of the 360 boys but we have a good core.

onwards and upwards
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Geez Centurion, we've battled side-by-side and you never called me hun before! Where's tha love?!

Bluehun, not sure you're automatically in your own party as soon as you start the game, BUT, when you go to XB party, it has - in the past for me - started one up automatically, without being asked to start up a party. I think it's the first load of XB party that starts the 'party of one'.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm pretty sure you are in one automatically, it just takes a while for the party app to load, so it LOOKS like it just created one. That's how us BF guys get together, and BF is horrible interface for getting parties and lobbies together in the same game. Trust me, try and join a friends party after you've loaded a game without leaving your own and it won't give you the option. Go to the party app and LEAVE PARTY, and it'll give you the option to join.

In case you don't believe me:

http://majornelson.com/2013/11/20/how-to-party-up-on-xbox-one/
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you are in one automatically, it just takes a while for the party app to load, so it LOOKS like it just created one.  That's how us BF guys get together, and BF is horrible interface for getting parties and lobbies together in the same game.  Trust me, try and join a friends party after you've loaded a game without leaving your own and it won't give you the option.  Go to the party app and LEAVE PARTY, and it'll give you the option to join.

In case you don't believe me:

http://majornelson.com/2013/11/20/how-to-party-up-on-xbox-one/

OK, OK.. it's not that I don't believe ya blue.. I just don't trust ya, is all.  lol! 

Oh yeah, and that's Cheers!  drunken Best show ever!
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Bluehound... I am always on late, so shoot me an invite anytime. I usually get on around 10pm Eastern.

About being misconstrued, I DO know how it feels. Smile However, Taz was right. But if I have come to understand one thing... it is Taz is always right.

Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:44 am

I'm sorry i'm too busy starting my own roster for only people that screw off and have fun to pay attention to this thread.

And yes Taz is always right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2