Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is it about Star Wars and boys?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

What is it about Star Wars and boys? Empty
PostSubject: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:53 pm

I've been having some fun today, Spike channel has its usual Star wars marathon and my 2.5 yr old is absolutely mesmerized. Even the fussy 6 mo old stopped fussing and was watching 3cpo and r2d2. My wife just shakes her head and walks out of the room while her three boys bond over "A New Hope". I don't know how to explain it, but it certainly has some magic in it that only boys get. To this day she has never watched a whole episode all the way through.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:03 pm

There is always 2. A student and a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sith_Miester III

Sith_Miester III

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:47 pm

I kept trying to gently nudge my son in the starwars direction. He didnt bite right away but when he was about three and half we played the lego star wars games together and he has been a full blown fan of every thing star wars since. I just hope it keeps the same magic now that Micky is piloting the starship.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 am

Funny as I am reading this and there are Star Wars lightsaber ads on this webpage. Also funny that my 5yr old pulled out some of my old models that were passed down to my oldest who recently changed the stuff in his room. My son then came in flying my old Y-Wing saying who flies this plane Dad. I mentioned that this was originally mine and that seemed to make my son love it that much more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm

My friend was throwing a Star Wars themed birthday party just before Halloween, so I got my oldest daughter (4 yo) a Princess Amidala costume for that and she loved it. Insisted on wearing it to school for their little Halloween costume parade instead of her Snow White costume. Awesome.

For the little one (2.75 yo), I got her a Yoda costume and then a Princess Leia costume with the cinnamon bun hair. She refused to wear it. I even tried to call it Princess Yoda. Fail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
My son then came in flying my old Y-Wing saying who flies this plane Dad.  I mentioned that this was originally mine and that seemed to make my son love it that much more.

I have a Y-wing fighter too!! And a Walker(two legged, not the 4 legged) I never got many SW toys, just a few. Not like my spoiled cousins who had about everything Sad I got more GI-Joe stuff.

It'll be a while before I break out the GI-Joe and SW stuff for my boys. They are a little too small yet for them, but it'll be fun if they like them. Its all waiting in a closet in a plastic tote for them. Hopefully the plastic didn't turn brittle like it has on some of my other old toys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is it about Star Wars and boys?   What is it about Star Wars and boys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is it about Star Wars and boys?
Page 1 of 1