Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Best Gun/Load Out to Start

Go down 
+2
TheCanisDirus
denmanheen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
denmanheen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Best Gun/Load Out to Start Empty
PostSubject: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:04 am

I'm having trouble finding the right gun for me and I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation to start with. I mostly play domination and blitz. I tend to be run and gun, but looking to settle down in my old age. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 am

I don't normally play up close as a run and gun rusher... but i went up against this kid on an opposing team who completely destroyed us going into the 60's on Dom... he honestly was moving so fast (strafing through our bullets left and right like crazy)... was so deadly from up close and far away... nobody had an answer for him unless he was caught from behind. And even then he would turn on us.

I copied his setup and was pretty amazed... this is a beast run and gun set up giving you great movement and speed... but ALSO ranged lethality. You're silent and stealthy too.

The FAD (i didn't like it before paired with these perks) with the highest rate of fire in the assault rifles (i believe) and still good range... coupled with the aiming, movement and stealth perks becomes a pin-point destroyer.

I've began to run this two different ways... one slightly more rush... one slightly more tactical.

Give it a try i'll guarantee you'll go "whoa... that works!"

Primary: FAD
Attachments: Silencer + Foregrip

No Secondary, or equipment (You need those perks!)

Version 1.0 (rush) Perks: Ready Up 1 / Agility 2 / Focus 2 / Dead Silence 2 / Stalker 3 / Gambler 1 (gambler gives some great stuff sometimes!)

Version 2.0 (tactical) Perks: Ready Up 1 / Focus 2 / Dead Silence 2 / Quick Draw 3 / Stalker 3

Use these perks / weapon combo to your advantage by focusing on what it does....

It allows you to quickly acquire your target and keep on the move strafing and always heading to and from cover or to your next target. Stalker with the Quick Draw or Agility and the FAD will destroy most all assault rifles and sub machine guns... really a great "feel" to this class/set-up.

EDIT: For super small maps replace the FAD with either the K7 + Foregrip + Extended Mags (for super up close and personal all out no ADS hipfire madness) or the Mtar-x + Foregrip + Silencer. (if you want to play a little slower and actually ADS)
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Combat Knife, Throwing Knife and a Panzerfaust for those noobs that like to hide in the corner!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
denmanheen

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Thanks, that really helps. I'll look to make some changes.
Back to top Go down
Jackelz666

Jackelz666

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Great to know thanks
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
The FAD (i didn't like it before paired with these perks) with the highest rate of fire in the assault rifles (i believe) and still good range... coupled with the aiming, movement and stealth perks becomes a pin-point destroyer.

I've began to run this two different ways... one slightly more rush... one slightly more tactical.  

Give it a try i'll guarantee you'll go "whoa... that works!"

Primary: FAD
Attachments: Silencer + Foregrip

Yeah, the FAD with those attachments kicks ass. It's been my go-to class for the last couple weeks, but in my old age I'm starting to need a sight. I like the VMS sight as it has good visibility (unlike the red dot glass which is usually obstructed by dust/dirt) and  'blows up' the target image nicely, but forces the 3-attachment perk.

My only problem with the FAD is it's high maintenance.. I need the above 3 attachments but also need sleight of hand to reload that big clip. Standard reload time is huge.

Lately I've had great success with the Honey Badger + VMS + Grip
Best Gun/Load Out to Start 14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998

The HB kicks around a bit more than FAD with grip so I switch VMS to less magnification and it becomes a clean red dot (with faster ADS time it seems).

Anyway those are my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:55 pm

The FAD is a dirty weapon. I run it silenced or with AP rounds. I agree the VMR is a better option due to the dirt and crap on the RDS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gun/Load Out to Start   Best Gun/Load Out to Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Gun/Load Out to Start
Page 1 of 1