Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VxSoup

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi guys, for the last 11-12 years I was with Xbox, however when I saw the specs for the PS4 and compared them to the Xbox1 i knew it was time to make the jump to playstation, now the one big thing I have noticed since swapping over to the PS4/PlayStation is how quiet it is on game chat, if any of you have ever heard what its like on Xbox game chat you will know what I mean (its just crazy on there, mostly kids shouting, swearing and threatening each other) but when I join a game on my PS4 I am met with silence 9 times out of 10, so I was just wondering if it was/is always like this on PlayStation?, I mean don't get me wrong it's nice being able to hear oneself think, but it would be nice to hear the odd human voice, now I think Sony has sold 3 million or more PS4's so surely there should be more than a few people talking by now, so has it always been quiet on PlayStation??? (And Sony has included a Mic with each PS4 so it's not like there is a reason)
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:29 pm

i think not all have gotten compatible headsets, and if you ever used the mic that came with the ps4, you know it's crap.

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:05 pm

I think too, the whole party chat thing is new for PS4, so a lot of parties are using that, so you won't even see the mic indicators on the screen.

I think too, that the pack-in mics sound better on party chat versus the Ghosts in game chat, so I would actually rather use that during PS4 game time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:29 pm

^what walldoggy said. If a random jumped into a lobby against us he'd have no idea we were all talking because of party chat.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:19 am

VxSoup wrote:
if any of you have ever heard what its like on Xbox game chat you will know what I mean (its just crazy on there, mostly kids shouting, swearing and threatening each other)

Proud owner of the Over 30's lowest accuracy %

Disclaimer: 95% of the things I post are jokes, sarcasm, or hyperbole. Thanks in advance for not taking things so literally

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm

my issue has been not too many people on when im on...I know I encounter most you guys later on in the evening on the weekends...guess just have to wait for more people to covert to ps4...I jump between both just to have some people to play with sometimes

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm

VxSoup wrote:
Hi guys, for the last 11-12 years I was with Xbox, however when I saw the specs for the PS4 and compared them to the Xbox1 i knew it was time to make the jump to playstation, now the one big thing I have noticed since swapping over to the PS4/PlayStation is how quiet it is on game chat, if any of you have ever heard what its like on Xbox game chat you will know what I mean (its just crazy on there, mostly kids shouting, swearing and threatening each other) but when I join a game on my PS4 I am met with silence 9 times out of 10, so I was just wondering if it was/is always like this on PlayStation?, I mean don't get me wrong it's nice being able to hear oneself think, but it would be nice to hear the odd human voice, now I think Sony has sold 3 million or more PS4's so surely there should be more than a few people talking by now, so has it always been quiet on PlayStation??? (And Sony has included a Mic with each PS4 so it's not like there is a reason)

Must not have played with me and my non-stop profanity lace games!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm

MikeyB78x wrote:
my issue has been not too many people on when im on...I know I encounter most you guys later on in the evening on the weekends...guess just have to wait for more people to covert to ps4...I jump between both just to have some people to play with sometimes

What time's you getting on mikey I see usually around 10 on when I get on !

Captain100Proof

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I think some people are just intimidated when playing with new people. I know when I play with people I know in real life we don't shut up. But when I play with the O30C I kinda keep quiet and just use the usual call outs. Takes time
Back to top Go down
MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 pm

1st That ass!!! 2nd That's a super fan boy
Back to top Go down
Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Guy should have dropped it off at a Childrens Hospital or to some one in the Armed Forces. Goes for the Xbone videos too

Proud owner of the Over 30's lowest accuracy %

Disclaimer: 95% of the things I post are jokes, sarcasm, or hyperbole. Thanks in advance for not taking things so literally

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)   

Back to top Go down

is it always so quiet on PlayStation (PS4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: PS3 Division :: PS4 General Discussion Area-
Jump to: