Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Out in the Sticks

Go down 
+6
FightingOkra75
Spartan Runnerr
walldoggy
YellowGeeHawd
xXx MiGs xXx
jdhilk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
evandadda

Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 pm

J, the IP address that's set in the DMZ should be the static ip address that your ps4 is set to. If you're connecting to the Internet from your ps4 through wifi, you'll have to go to custom/advanced settings on your ps4 and take it out of dhcp, set your ps4 to a static ip, etc. unless there's a look up table on your mifi that lists all the connected devices and you can tell which is your ps4 and the IP address that your mifi assigned it, then set that in the DMZ
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeap what Evan said - the DMZ ip in there should be your consoles IP address (hard set / static by you) so it won't change in the future and mess it up.

Your speeds and ping are nearly identical to what I'm getting on Verizon LTE. The upload is hindered by your device (whether it be phone or mifi) it simply doesn't support an amplified signal back to the tower thus reducing your throughput. I'd suspect you could get in upwards of 8 to 10mbit down and at least 2mbit up if you were to use an amplifier / repeater. You're looking at a minimum 200 to 400 dollar investment. However it would give you full blasting signal in your entire home for both phone and data. That's your call. I've played on a far worse connection Smile

If in the future you ever want to consider a cell amp just hit me up I'll get you a list of exactly what you'll need.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
jdhilk

jdhilk

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 am

I don't know. I've gone in and customized everything, and that dang NAT still isn't cooperating. It's not that big of deal. Everything else works pretty good for the most part. Thanks for all the help guys.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 pm

jdhilk wrote:
There's my little house in the big woods.  lol!

Reminds me of...

"Little cabin in the wood. Little man by the window stood..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Funny. That's my wife's saying. It is the title of one of Laura Ingalls-Wilder's books. Later turned into the show. She's kinda a fanatic. LOL. Anywho, not having much luck with the whole DMZ thing, but I did come across an article that said to fix the NAT issues, it's all in the PORTs and port forwarding. New to me, but it was complexly detailed, and even had all the IP addresses and what not to use for the PS3, but nothing for the PS4. So agitating. Needs to be simpler. DAMN YOU NAT! LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:39 pm

search the manual to see if your device supports uPnP -if it does make sure its enable.  This feature automagically helps devices request to open ports to your router.  

If you're a glutton for punishment you can add the port forwards yourself.

Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Bd747522575db0d0d15bdea7d916a408

any ip addresses entered would be the one for your ps4 (which needs to be static and not change) otherwise these rules won't apply whenever it obtains a new address
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:06 am

jdhilk wrote:
Funny. That's my wife's saying. It is the title of one of Laura Ingalls-Wilder's books. Later turned into the show. She's kinda a fanatic. LOL.L

I will derail this thread for one moment and at the same time open myself up to ridicule and harassment. I loved the Little House on the Prairie books. Loved the show. I just read an autobiography by Alison Arngrim (Nellie Olsen). It is an AWESOME book. It's got lots of behind the scenes stuff and she's had a pretty difficult life (I don't want to spoil it for you if you want to read it). Highly recommended.

Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated

Ok, back to your connection. I have no idea what you should do. It's all gibberish to me. lol
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:16 am

walldoggy wrote:
jdhilk wrote:
Funny. That's my wife's saying. It is the title of one of Laura Ingalls-Wilder's books. Later turned into the show. She's kinda a fanatic. LOL.L

I will derail this thread for one moment and at the same time open myself up to ridicule and harassment.  I loved the Little House on the Prairie books.  Loved the show.  I just read an autobiography by Alison Arngrim (Nellie Olsen).  It is an AWESOME book.  It's got lots of behind the scenes stuff and she's had a pretty difficult life (I don't want to spoil it for you if you want to read it).  Highly recommended.

Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated

Ok, back to your connection.  I have no idea what you should do.  It's all gibberish to me.  lol

Out in the Sticks - Page 2 IySPC
Back to top Go down
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 am

I'll try the uPnP right now. But I did enter all of the ports manually. No luck. I found a port forwarding site with the same info. The problem I had was that there was no help for the Sierra Wireless Unite, only the Air-Card. The difference being that the last couple of ports have a start and end, and the Unite does not have the option to end. WTH? I know I'm right on the verge of getting this figured out, but I'm worried that once I finally hit on just the right combination, I'll never be able to reproduce my results again. So my next road trip where I take my PS4 with me and login to a different network will screw this setup. Ugh! And so is the life of a gamer. LOL. Thanks for all the help and patience BD.
Back to top Go down
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:46 am

Hey Walldoggy, I live in Missouri, about 2 hours from Mansfield, where Laura lived and wrote her books, and is buried. At least once a year my wife makes me take her there, and I think I could actually do the tour better than most of the guides, so the next time she wants me to take her again, I'm calling you. LOL. And yes, my wife is planning a dream vacation to Walnut Grove.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
jdhilk wrote:

I will derail this thread for one moment and at the same time open myself up to ridicule and harassment.  I loved the Little House on the Prairie books.  Loved the show.  I just read an autobiography by Alison Arngrim (Nellie Olsen).  It is an AWESOME book.  It's got lots of behind the scenes stuff and she's had a pretty difficult life (I don't want to spoil it for you if you want to read it).  Highly recommended.

Ok, back to your connection.  I have no idea what you should do.  It's all gibberish to me.  lol

Out in the Sticks - Page 2 IySPC

Oh BD... #ILOVEUMAN

Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Foot_zpscb17f3a7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Sticks   Out in the Sticks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the Sticks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2