Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ   XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey All you new members

Please do not forget to send out some Friend Request.. We want to play with you but you need to have us on your Friends list.

We have some spots open so come on and lets play. Come help us out in Clan wars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ   XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Also

New Memebrs

I am going to be going through the list, and find all the new users..If you have not played with us, or talked to us in Party Chat, or even showed your part of this clan, You will be getting removed.

We have had a lot of new members join, and they have yet to play with us, or even add anyone to there friends list...

Were not here to win all the achievements so you can not help out and even play casual games with us just so you can have all the unlocks.

Also, If you are part of the clan, you need to join a party with us and talk to us. We also need to make sure you are all over the age limit

I know for a fact that someone is going to apply and they are only 13, and they are lying saying there 30, so, we will be adding some safeguards to make sure you qualify to be in this clan before you get added to a roster..

Those checks are coming now..

So, you might get dropped from the roster before the clan war is ever over if you have not played with us.

You have 3 days, 16hours , 57mins to show your face or you will be dropped from the roster before the end of the war.

You need to add me to your friends list and come play some with me, and the rest of the clan.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie

XboX one - NEW MEMBERES PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1