Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation

Go down 
+3
xXx MiGs xXx
Sr Slampiece
Obi Don S
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Empty
PostSubject: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:33 pm

I am working on the Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation and I noticed a discrepancy. When looking at the Operation it says that you need 500 kills with the Chrome Barrel to unlock the ghillie suit, but when looking at the ghillie suit in the "Create a Soldier" it says 850 kills. Does anybody know if it is 500 or 850?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 pm

It be 850.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm

850 as slam said, there is 3 stages to it if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Three stages:

Chrome Barrel Master I = 100 kills

Chrome Barrel Master II = 250 kills

Chrome Barrel Master III = 500 kills

Total to complete = 850 kills
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Well that just crushes my spirits. I was a little excited last night while closing down I noticed that it said 500 would complete Master III and would unlock the suit. Well I guess I better continue to work on my sniper kills because I have about 600 more to go.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:14 pm

damn it Blu you beat me too it I had typed it out but got side tracked but if you are in the Chrome Barrel Master III assignment or Objective then you already have the first 350 completed so if it states that you have say 100/500 completed then you would only need 400 more to go for example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Now that makes since. Brain fart kind of a day. I still only have about 450 more kills to go at least not the 600 I thought.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Geez..............and here i thought woman we're crazy about outfits and clothes. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 pm

I'm trying to find that nice outfit to go with my sniper rifle. It is a lot hard to do as compared to an assault rifle or SMG.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

+1 for you sir!
Back to top Go down
Kuroshiro

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Obi Don S wrote:
Now that makes since.  Brain fart kind of a day.  I still only have about 450 more kills to go at least not the 600 I thought.

I completely suck at sniping and I managed to pull it off. If you're not using thermal scope I highly recommend that. I believe I completed it with the USR, which is the most "mobile friendly" of the sniper rifles. I highly recommend getting the suit though. There's nothing more fun than running around on sniperhaven in a gillie suit with a full stealth build and a silenced AK knifing snipers the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation   Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrome Barrel/Ghillie Suit Operation
Page 1 of 1