Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Forza Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Forza Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

1. Can you turn the opening naration off?
2. Is career where I should be consentrating on learning?
3. How do you know what cars are good to start with and will tune up nicely?
4. I have 2 cars. One I started with the other I was awarded for being a noob i guess. When in career mode I can only use the one I started with. and can't find where I can use the awarded car.
5. If I go to the tuneup section and want to use a preloaded setup how much of my credits will it cost me?
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm

1. When loading the game, if you press A it should skip any narrations that you don't want to listen to...I think there are some that you can't skip, but sometimes it gives you the option "Don't show this message again".

2. Yes/No Career gives you the challenge of learning how to drive in traffic, because you aren't going to be able to go exactly where you want to go all the time, gotta learn to work with what you have. But learning how to drive, hit corners, and learn the tracks you could probably just go into "Rivals" and run laps, and laps, and laps. Once you feel you have some skill, go into career and see what you can do in an actual race. (Do not try to learn how to drive in Multiplayer, its a zoo)

3. Different cars will dominate on different tracks, When you go to Career, and pick "League Select" I started with "Sport Compact", and then "Modern Sport compact" If you don't already have a car that qualifies for that league it'll make you buy one. Any car that qualifies for that league will be a pretty versatile car. I went with the Subaru BRZ because it starts as a class D car that you can upgrade to a C for career. Which means you can also take upgrades off to race in class D.

4. What is your awarded car? It obviously doesn't qualify for whatever league you are attempting to race in. Leagues are set up for specific kinds and classes of cars.

5. If you want to load a "setup" it will cost you whatever the upgraded parts would normally cost. Those parts are yours to keep even if you remove the setup. If you already have the parts bought then it won't cost you anything. Loading a "setup" doesn't cost...its the parts that cost credits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Some how I was awarded a Veloster Turbo
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm

I've also bee awarded cars that I have no idea where they came from early on.  I think it was 3 cars total.

I'm starting to work my way up to the nicer stuff now.  

I really like the community custom paint you can download for cars.  Going to check later to see if this paint job is in the marketplace.

Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Anyone know whats better. Buy a car already in a class  and keep it there or buy a car in a lower class and upgrade it to the class you want to most likely leave it.
Back to top Go down
sergevserge

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:00 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Anyone know whats better. Buy a car already in a class  and keep it there or buy a car in a lower class and upgrade it to the class you want to most likely leave it.

Great Question. It really depends on the car. I have a car that starts in A class and when I swap motor and drive train it becomes a C class car. I have seen fast D class cars taken up to the A class as well.

The only way to really get an idea if a car will work in a certain class or not, is to check the leaderboards. This is a good link that will help you find everything you need in one spot instead of going to track leaderboard to track leaderboard.

http://forzastats.com/

There are definantly some dominant cars in some classes. Although I have seen people take a non-dominant car and beat on it until it works too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDF_iaB2K3CszbKCeqjFhRQ
sergevserge

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 pm

[quote="FightingOkra75"]I've also bee awarded cars that I have no idea where they came from early on.  I think it was 3 cars total.

That was probably the Day One Edition gift.

Should have been these 3 cars.

Day One Edition

2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
2013 Ford Focus ST
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDF_iaB2K3CszbKCeqjFhRQ
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks for your help Serge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Questions   Forza Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Questions
Page 1 of 1