Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Empty
PostSubject: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 am

Post em up for some good old nostalgia
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9jXWM4hb8VTCAXDHud013GtCL8-fXLHMOUA3ISPtpMC-_9StPGQ

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzFgSbtLCsFeVGFQQsZHZI594dLsG3vYxadOat2f1f1PSJfSZW2g
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLcvXuJO2bylC_CxNelEmD7Q00FEKarYpwgSZ7pX5O5S9nO53niQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am

Where's the Asa one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am

Maybe 'Gaysa Asa'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 am

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaHUwUd2KAAef114gCon_62NuwjAvldiIJCt0Lf-wH1d-BsR2_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 am

Bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 am

how about

any asa will do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:50 am

Damn it has been awhile since I have seen one of those, I remember there was a series of sticker books where you could place the stickers and wasn't there some shitty movie back in the 80's as well?

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name WashJosh
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name JoustinJoshGarbage Pail Kids that share your name SloshedJoshGarbage Pail Kids that share your name SquashedJosh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 am

Well i was going to look for mine but jemenard did it for me Laughing I think i had each one of those and i swear somewhere at my dads house there is shoebox filled with those cards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 am

Garbage Pail Kids MOVIE yes there was a movie. I remembe seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 am

Haha, I still have a bunch of them in an old beat up shoe box. I know the backs had pictures for a large puzzle of one if the characters. Yes, there was a shitty movie and I'm proud to say I own it, and yes, it is terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

Here it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

They actually started selling these again a few years ago, I remember seeing them in
K mart. I think it was only for about a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 am

Man I feel old(er) now.

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Gpk_fb_6a_fr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

Sort of benign-

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Jasonbasinbay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

I'll do the ones for East89G and myself:
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name 178b
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name 1760790
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name 85tbb-gpk-washington

And here is one for savvy:
Garbage Pail Kids that share your name !BlF,whgBmk~$(KGrHqYOKi4Etl6BYIsMBL,L(dPK(!~~_35

I also had a bunch of the little rubber figurines. I collected them and the M.U.S.C.L.E. ones too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:10 pm

How about these- Battle BEasts! Best 80's toy commercial jingle ever.

FI-re!...WAT-er!...water put OUT FIRE!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Here's M.U.S.C.L.E. My bro had these with the belt...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 am

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name 363910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 am

I truly can't believe there was a Garbage Pail kids movie. Holy crap that trailer was horrendous.

Just think- a bunch of movie execs sat in a room and had to green light that script. Wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Funny, I got 2 packs of these today from my mom. Topps is releasing the classics again as "Flashback" series. http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kidsGarbage Pail Kids that share your name 40t8z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 pm

I loved every nostalgic reference/toy in this thread when I was a kid except the movie. Even kids could tell that would be 70 minutes of hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids that share your name   Garbage Pail Kids that share your name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garbage Pail Kids that share your name
Page 1 of 1