Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
About had enough.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

About had enough....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

About had enough.... Empty
PostSubject: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I have been playing BO for the last hour and the hit markers are terrible, every game has been bad (all 10)...it is getting worse and worse it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I cant wait to do something terrible to that disk. soo many hours of fun but I only remember the crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm

its not even the hit markers, i am running a fast class and being out run by a guy with flack wielding an RPG....its f'ing terrible, it feels like I am running through syrup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Displaced dissappointment may lead to further pain. Hopefully psn will improve with mw3 because I think the hit detection and lag that you're dealing with is more a psn issue than a treyarch/blops issue since it's not having the same effect on xbl. I've pretty much stopped playing on psn because of that. I'm still super anxious for mw3 for a ton of other reasons. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think treyarch actually has done a pretty good job with blops. It's just unfortunate that it has gotten progressively worse on the psn with lag, which can seem like horrible hit marker detection, lobby connections, party failures and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:50 pm

The connection has been a pain for me. The other night playing with Vages I got dropped as soon as the game started. The night before that playing with Fish I got dropped too. Last night in another game with Vages my Internet dropped out completely. Maybe part of my issue is my ISP. Tested my connection this morning and my ping was 143. THATS BS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm not so sure its the PSN. You don't get this shit on Battlefield and it's lesser on MW2 and even CoD4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
I'm not so sure its the PSN. You don't get this shit on Battlefield and it's lesser on MW2 and even CoD4

I'll second that..not sure about PSN.

Didn't notice anything wrong with Battlefield last night. Although I only play BF and BO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 am

Just me whining, I am just trying to prestige another account. Playing with randumbs and bad hit detection= frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 am

migidymarsh wrote:
Displaced dissappointment may lead to further pain. Hopefully psn will improve with mw3 because I think the hit detection and lag that you're dealing with is more a psn issue than a treyarch/blops issue since it's not having the same effect on xbl. I've pretty much stopped playing on psn because of that. I'm still super anxious for mw3 for a ton of other reasons. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think treyarch actually has done a pretty good job with blops. It's just unfortunate that it has gotten progressively worse on the psn with lag, which can seem like horrible hit marker detection, lobby connections, party failures and the like.

I feel it has more to do with the recent patch for BO and the "lag compensation" they addded. Playing MW2 even with a so so connection, people die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 am

Played some W@W yesterday, I got stuck in a lobby with some frenchies.
I had a 2 bar connection and it felt like a 4 bar game on Blops.
I don't understand why 3arc made such a good game and then screwed it up with some lag comp algorithm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:35 am

Pulled host 2 times last night. Got lag compensated on one game. Opened 0-8. I am hating. Add that everyone is playing MW2/COD4 and the like and Blops is empty and annoying.

Zombies from here on out maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 am

Poor wini, left in the lands of Blops all by himself....
He might need some time on the couch soon.... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:

No kidding! 30 friends on. <10 on Blops. 4 person group did not do too terrible bad. With just Dswadol and I on for a bit. Pulled host and got creamed. Dying around corners, not even seeing people. People are doing a lot of running laps in Dom right now. Harder to deal with if not on an organized team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:11 pm

I love watching the final kill cam to see the guy firing is aiming right beside the guy and still killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

We can do some zombies soon. I think I am Black op'd out and waiting for MW3. I have been having fun with MW2 recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 pm

gotta be the patches specific to ps3 then. Hate that y'all have to deal with it and certainly hope that mw3 offers some much deserved relief. Still think some xbox purchases are in order. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
SN0WR1DER wrote:

No kidding! 30 friends on. <10 on Blops. 4 person group did not do too terrible bad. With just Dswadol and I on for a bit. Pulled host and got creamed. Dying around corners, not even seeing people. People are doing a lot of running laps in Dom right now. Harder to deal with if not on an organized team.
I'll definitely send you an invite if I see you online tonight. I'd be more likely to go back to COD4 than MW2 and I only have that for Xbox so I'll just stick with Blops or just maybe play some of the other games I've never even played before.

I think in general Treyarch did not do as good of a job with the connection stuff on PSN vs XBL. I played both versions of MW2 and they were pretty comparable, but with Blops I've found that even when I play it on Xbox at my brother-in-laws who has an inferior connection, overall there is a lot less lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 pm

2 nights ago was the first time I noticed the difference lag makes...I've normally had a pretty bad connection but ever since Tacticalmedic joined and he gets host it's holy shit so that's what a good connection is like....all us Irish guys have 4 bars and no lag and it's so easy to kill people...thanks Derek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About had enough....   About had enough.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About had enough....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: