Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
This weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
This weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
This weekend... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
This weekend... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
This weekend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
This weekend... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
This weekend... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
This weekend... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

This weekend...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm

With 6 - 12 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow and double xp, is looking like a good time.
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Damn dude...90 degrees here..
Outdoor season is just beginning here. A/C season is almost over. cheers
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I can't remember if we ever had snow before halloween in PA. 80 degrees sounds nice man.
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Ive seen anywhere from 3-12 predicted here in Mass. Seriously WTF its not even November. Yeah i know in the northeast/new england its possible but i dont ever remember a possible noreaster this early. The last winter was terrible and this only makes me think this one is going to be similar. I feel bad for the trick or treaters this year.
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Ill be at work even in the snow... blah 4-6 inches predicted here in CT
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Yeah ill be at work busting my ass off since snow=end of the world for most people. Its laughable how people go insane when they hear snow is coming. They load up on can goods,milk,bread and water like they are waiting for the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm in the D.C. area. They were talking about possible 2-7 inches west of the city accumulating, with maybe a coating in the city. I am more interested in the weather than usual because I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon on Sunday, when it's supposed to be sunny, high of 51 and low of 37 degrees F. 50s is awesome for running marathons, this will be my 5th MCM and 6th marathon overall (I ran Austin in 2010).

I'm going to try to hop on double exp a bit tonight and then definitely Sunday night when my legs are sore... haha
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 am

justyourhero wrote:
I'm in the D.C. area. They were talking about possible 2-7 inches west of the city accumulating, with maybe a coating in the city. I am more interested in the weather than usual because I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon on Sunday, when it's supposed to be sunny, high of 51 and low of 37 degrees F. 50s is awesome for running marathons, this will be my 5th MCM and 6th marathon overall (I ran Austin in 2010).

I'm going to try to hop on double exp a bit tonight and then definitely Sunday night when my legs are sore... haha

Good luck to you in the marathon.
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks! So far it's just rain, crossing fingers it stays the same. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you in-game soon enough!
Back to top Go down

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 am

This sucks....lastnight my Internet went down and all the service numbers we call just keep ringing. Even the after hours and weekend number. Hmmm.

The best I can do at this point is wait. I'm glad I upgraded to a iPhone recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend...   This weekend... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend...
Page 1 of 1