Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is BO???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Mw2 has consumed ALL my time!
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:57 pm

It's going to take a lot more to prestige in the next week. those last 20 levels take forever. games were good tonight until the noob lobbies. that last guy I think all his kills were noobs. If i see you on mw2 i'll join to try and help out.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

BO has pretty much been a x30x ghost town!
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am

yes BO has lost its luster for me and i sold mw2 cuz the noob tubes were just more than my heart could take, almost like a rage quit where i just get the game outta my house before it corrupts all my other games. LOL
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 am

1) Sorry clan, I've been playing MW2 the last week, when I can, to help those looking to get an extra token.
2) I miss seeing 3 full squads laying the smack down across the PSN but I'm sure that will return in about 9 days. I don't miss shitty hitmarkers and constant complaining from my mouth. It is far more intermittent now.
3) Playing some MW2 is highly recommended if you have it, there is some adjustment required. You need to be accurate and fast or you will die in MW3.
4) If you thought prestiging in BO was a grind, MW2 takes an eon. Is that token really worth it? Maybe not but playing the game is sure to assist in victory when MW3 is released since they will be very similar.

Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 am

I've been playing CoD 4 and am halfway towards getting my prestige on. Although last night I was getting kind of annoyed of playing with randumbs but when I looked through the psn everyone was on blops. I noticed my usual pals playing Dom on launch. The thought of running around that map with my shitty galil was enough to turn my stomach. It's just become a complete turn off for me. I need to leave blops and not even think about it for at least 6 months.

Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 am

We werent just running around we were killing it. Its only one more week Inglorious and we will all be playing together again. I cant wait.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 am

Inglorious, I think I might have given up on my COD4 token. I don't think I'll be able to prestige in time. If I see you on, I'll join you though, try and help you get there.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

Ive been doing the WaW grind and quite honestly Im getting sick of it! Almost there though. I logged on Blops for a few this weekend but I was thinking whats the point of slaying n00bs with out the presence of my >30< brethren. Just isnt as fun without my clannies to slay with me!

Vegas
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 am

I got on MW2 a bit on Friday and got so fed up with the noob toobs and hackers in ground war I had to quit. Went back and played thru Assassains Creed Brotherhood getting ready for its release. did some zombies also.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 am

Level 53 in WaW gotta get to 65, I have contemplated giving up on that prestige.. But playing Blops feels like a waste of time....I want that damn prestige token!!

Can't wait for MW3 to drop.. The >30< family will come back together.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 am

At least you got the beastly PPsh-41 now, sn0w!
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
At least you got the beastly PPsh-41 now, sn0w!

For some reason I thought it was unlocked at level 56....I was cheers when it showed up new unlock.
Man that thing needs drum mag!! It eats ammo like the MPL on roids. I had to switch perk 1 from the betty's to bandolier. I kept running out of ammo after 3 kills.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 am

I just got it last night as well. Man I cant wait for these last 12 or so levels to be done. Beginning to get sick of world at war. Sad
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

yeah i hardly see anyone one bo , I myself am doing COD modern warfare 4 its suck playing that every lobby i get into i only get 2 bars but i only have 4 more levels
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

outlawgirl76 wrote:
BO has pretty much been a x30x ghost town!
Hmm not so much on xbox.I can always find someone to play with from here.
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
I just got it last night as well. Man I cant wait for these last 12 or so levels to be done. Beginning to get sick of world at war. Sad

Same here!!! I have contemplated throwing in the towel on this token a couple times.....
Who am I kidding, I am going online right now to grind out some mo XP.. geek
Back to top Go down

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Luckily for me I left MW2 for BO when I was at lvl 70. I pressed the button and one round later was done. Been helping out the rest of the clan ever since on MW2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is BO??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is BO???   What is BO??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is BO???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: