Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hackers messed up my custom classes!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Empty
PostSubject: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Last night while squirrelling away on CoD4 I got thrown into a hacked lobby. The colours were all wierd and the point of view from the player was very odd, like the screen had been stretched out sideways.

Anyway I left as fast as I got there but on my next game I found the hacker had messed with all my classes!!

They had changed all my weapons perks and equipment and renamed every class "h4cked by ph4os"

Not only that but the changed my brightness and other sound and video settings :mad:

No permanent damage done but very fraustrating!

I've been in plenty of hacked lobbies before where gravity has been changed or you can move at the speed of light or even have a fully auto noob tube with unlimited ammo. But never have I had someone fuck with my setup.

I felt kinda violated!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:59 pm

They hacked my custom classes in MW2 last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 pm

That's goofy...I never played any cod before blops...so have yet to experience such shenanigans...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
Last night while squirrelling away on CoD4 I got thrown into a hacked

I've been in plenty of hacked lobbies before where gravity has been changed or you can move at the speed of light or even have a fully auto noob tube with unlimited ammo. But never have I had someone fuck with my setup.

I felt kinda violated!!

I know the feeling…

Approx 5 Months ago I suffered almost the same fate in MOD2. Midway through the game my character froze and multicolored numbers and codes started scrolling. I left the game immediately after but found all my remaining challenges for weapons were unlocked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 pm

+1 to Hoff for using the word shenanigans Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 am

F'kin jam roles have gone and bloody ruined my CoD 4 now No

I've reached level 51 all good and proper, Got 4 levels and 20,000 XP to go until I can prestige, Doesn't sound like much but it is on CoD 4.

Anyway into a game of S&D and immediately all challenges completed and I'm promoted to first prestige level 51, my gun disappears and when I pressed fire bullets come out of my fingers!!!!

So now I don't know if it's worth carrying on or not. Will I get the MW3 token or not because I haven't prestiged properly and if I do it's going to take an age without all the bonus XP from the challenges and then I might not get it because of this cheat.

Wankers ruin the game for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 am

Turn off the PS3 and log back in and see if you are still hacked. Usually the hacks are only good for the time you are logging in and when you return you are back to your original rank and class. Hope it works for you becuase you are so close to that prestige button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah, that worked for me on WAW N8. They only hacked my colors though. It actually came up on the screen with choices to pick which hack, I chose the color scheme. You had to pick something because you cycled through with the aim button and selected with the fire button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 am

I got hacked on black ops and they took 250k cod points from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 am

I thought that too, I turned the ps3 off immediately without even quiting the game but no, when I came back on everything is unlocked and I'm still 1st prestige lvl 51 was hoping if I carry on and prestige to 2nd prestige that'll register with the servers and give me the MW3 token.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 am

IDREF wrote:

Shit isn't it!

Although I'd actually prefer they did that to me as I've got over a million worthless CoD points in blops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 am

I hope I can hit the button Monday night at 9th lvl 70 that I don't deserve and be ok. I am enjoying the AK47 Twisted Evil with red dot and toob alot tho. LOL. Faqing brats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 pm

thats messed up.. i played mw2 online a few times but didnt like it at all my first real online game play was ops too.. i cant see anything on mw2 so lets home mw3 is not like that or i will not be getting it... stupid hackers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 pm

IDREF wrote:

Did anything happen to let you know a hack was happening or did you just notice COD points were gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I was in middle of a game and a message came up in the middle of my screen saying I was being logged out because you have been logged on on another system. I quickly turned off my PS3 and tried to logged on but when I loaded black ops it said I could not log in as a secondary user. Tried again in a minute and got logged on went to play gun game and said I did not have points to play looked and all my cod points were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackers messed up my custom classes!!    Hackers messed up my custom classes!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers messed up my custom classes!!
Page 1 of 1