Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New to site, clan, forum...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New to site, clan, forum... Empty
PostSubject: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Hey everyone it's Rob a.k.a. Mr. Goodkat. As previously stated I'm a noob to the forum and basically new to the whole "clan" thing as I have never formally been in any type of clan, flock, herd, gaggle, school, pod, murder, swarm, or any other type of gaming group.

I actually had never heard of this clan but with the upcoming release of MW3 I sat in my chair one day and thougth to myself, "Self, I wonder if there is a clan friendly to us old ass gamers that wouldn't make fun of me and call me grandpa" lol .. so I specifically googled clans for people over 30 years old and viola up popped the website for this clan on the first try. So I signed up on Nov. 1st and here I am making my humble introduction.

I play on XBL under the gamertag Mr_Goodkat_918. I play different types of games but online it's COD either Black Ops (mainly) and some MW2 but when MW3 comes out I'm sure I'll be playing that with a little Black Ops mixed in. I'm not the greatest at FPS's but I'm decent and have practiced many hours to maintain it. It really sucks going it solo which for me was almost always the case. This is the reason I wanted to hook up with a no pressure, fun, like minded group who enjoys going out, kicking back and kicking ass win or lose.

I have joined a couple of the user groups (central and xbox Black Ops roster 2) like one of the threads suggested but if anyone (US or UK) wants to add me on XBL feel free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome Goodkat. Nice introduction, you should fit right in. Add some folks and don't be shy in sending invites or jumping into parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Cool. Thanks. Off the top of your head do you know any Xbox players on here that would be good to start with? Don't mean to put you on the spot any recommendations would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:
Hey everyone it's Rob a.k.a. Mr. Goodkat. As previously stated I'm a noob to the forum and basically new to the whole "clan" thing as I have never formally been in any type of clan, flock, herd, gaggle, school, pod, murder, swarm, or any other type of gaming group.

Welcome to our gaggle of guys and gals. Where we like to herd schools of randums into pods and swarm on them like a flock of murderous..........ummm ran out words.....

I look forward to your next post. lol!

anyways, glad you found us. Welcome to the >30<

Mr. Goodkat wrote:
Cool. Thanks. Off the top of your head do you know any Xbox players on here that would be good to start with? Don't mean to put you on the spot any recommendations would help.

As a PS3er I cannot tell you who is most active online. But a good general rule is the active posters are also very active players. I would start there.

And JKsteelers (sp?) Is good at welcoming new guys and getting them into lobbies. I would hit him up first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Awesome. I'll try to hit up JK and see if he can get me hooked in...I'm sure he'll be glad to know you said he's the resident noob mentor LOL...
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence snow. What is your GT Mr. Goodkat?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Mr_Goodkat_918 These are spaces and not underscores right.

I sent ya a F/R from both accounts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Yeah they're spaces...I think I had to underscore it on my XBL account....I'll try to redo my user name on here to match it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the x30x. shoot me a FR. GT is same as user name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Welcome...love the user id...I assume you're a Slevin fan? It's one of my favorite movies...

Have fun playing with the clan...I play on ps3 so I won't see ya...but the multiplayer experience is so much more fun when you get to know a few guys and play with a team...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 am

Welcome to the 30.

I can guarantee that you enjoyment factor, stats and game play will improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 am

Welcome to the clan bud.

Enjoy the darkside that is xbox lol.
If you find that smutty shemale granny loving UK30 bunch to your liking you shall enjoy the forum also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:07 am

Slevin is up there with Pulp Fiction for me. Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 am

Nice playing with you last night, and welcome to the 30!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

welcome dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 am

Only guy I know on Xbox is Mr MigidyMarsh. Welcome to the clan bro.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 am

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 am

Welcome to the clan. Like the intro. You are going to fit in just fine with the rest of us. Glad you found the site. Let the madness and hilarity ensue.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome to the x30x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Welcome to the 30's!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Welcome on the forum as well! You are already on my list; we even played together! I hope you like this new experience. It's my first clan thing too and I think I hit jackpot... :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome to the clan bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to site, clan, forum...   New to site, clan, forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to site, clan, forum...
Page 1 of 1