Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Amazon, I'm stressing.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Amazon, I'm stressing. Empty
PostSubject: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:16 pm

So I pre-ordered the hardened edition from Amazon and I haven't gotten an email saying it shipped. So I looked at my order and it says delivery date between Nov 16 and the 21. affraid Anyone else order from amazon???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Yep...My account just notified me that it's shipping soon with an estimated delivery of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Hate to chime in with this anecdotal evidence, but I ordered BO from Amazon last year and the same thing happened to me, it was a week late. Amazon has almost always been right on time with any other time sensitive order... they just missed that one.

That's why I ordered MW3 HE from Gamestop back in Sept. I didn't want to risk it again. Hopefully it will arrive when you expect it to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
So I pre-ordered the hardened edition from Amazon and I haven't gotten an email saying it shipped. So I looked at my order and it says delivery date between Nov 16 and the 21. affraid Anyone else order from amazon???

That sucks bro, hopefully it shows up tomorrow. I ordered from BB and I didn't get an email yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Could this be a matter of how for the Amazon warehouse is from you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 pm

I used to work for amazon back in the fun days. I have since moved and this will be my 3rd purchase since quitting. My roommate orders stuff all the time and it gets here in a day or two. I used to work in the shipping department setting up all the new distribution centers for international shipping, then went to receiving and then IT. I just hope I get it soon. My boss just told me I need to stress about work and not about some stupid game. What does he know, he only plays warhawk and is always talking about starhawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:14 pm

If it doesn't arrive on release day it should be free. Otherwise why order it from them. I sure hope you get it on time but when I ordered BO it was 4 days after release from amazon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

At least I didn't take off work to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah. I took a week off work to play BO during a planned 2XP weekend and then the PSN outage occurred. I was choked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 pm

NCFishboy wrote:

This is why I stick with Gamestop for games. Never had a problem with them, plus the power rewards pro membership does actually do some good for getting goodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:32 pm

i think the nearest gamestop is like 2 hrs away. I guess they have online also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:59 pm

That sucks, Fish. I checked mine and it said estimated date the 8th. Does it say where it's shipping from?

I'll be obssessively checking my Amazon account today as well. If it hasn't shipped yet how the hell will i get it by tomorrow?

ugh, i'll be seeing you guys in my friends list with "Modern Warfare 3" on the status and I'll be running Lag Ops still.

UPDATE
----------------------------
LOL, just got the email. Nerd meltdown averted. cheers

Last edited by fucilli_jerry on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Jerry...not everyone I know was able to do the "same day release" with Amazon due to distribution centers...luckily the closest one to me is in Dallas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

I don't buy many games that require timely delivery, but I don't trust online retailers. Brick and mortar all the way. Gamestop is just one option...every Walmart, Target and Best Buy will also have them ready to go...perhaps not for midnight release, but next morning 9am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

MANIC wrote:
Jerry...not everyone I know was able to do the "same day release" with Amazon due to distribution centers...luckily the closest one to me is in Dallas

You'll get it sooner rather than later I'd suspect. I'll hold out hope for you.

I can't remember if I got black ops through amazon. I'm probably repressing that memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 pm

SHHHH... I even have it set where Amazon will text me when it's out for delivery. and the earliest they will text is 10am...I will be at work by 330am...what a long fucking day it'll be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I don't buy many games that require timely delivery, but I don't trust online retailers. Brick and mortar all the way. Gamestop is just one option...every Walmart, Target and Best Buy will also have them ready to go...perhaps not for midnight release, but next morning 9am.

it's definitely the safer play, but I have less patience for people and lines than I do for online play. I acknowledge this immediately now instead of fighitng it, hence the roll of the dice with Amazon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Honestly I must be the minority for I have never had an issue with Amazon before...but like I said it could be the fact that one of their warehouses is only 5 hours away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I just got the e-mail that mine shipped, but its coming to Northern Virginia from Nashville. Estimated time of delivery: 3 p.m. tomorrow. So hopefully I'll see everyone at 3:03 p.m.? hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Still stressing!

One sucky thing about living on the edge of the world, it takes so damn long to get anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Still stressing!

One sucky thing about living on the edge of the world, it takes so damn long to get anything.

Anything that is but FISH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm

The +'s outweight the -'s by a long shot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Good way to look at it Fish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

NCFishboy wrote:

I hope things work out for you. If it's really going to be that backdated maybe you could cancel and buy the standard edition and elite separately. It would be an extra $10 I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm

SpiderPlant007 wrote:
NCFishboy wrote:

I hope things work out for you. If it's really going to be that backdated maybe you could cancel and buy the standard edition and elite separately. It would be an extra $10 I think.

Yea if thats the case you should be able to cancel I don't think they charge you for it until it goes out for shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon, I'm stressing.   Amazon, I'm stressing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazon, I'm stressing.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next