Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Received the Xbox version instead of PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 am

I ordered the PS3 Hardened Edition from Costco in October and the package arrived today. Ran home from work and quickly opened the package only to find.... the Xbox version! WTH?!? I called Costco right away and once she saw what I ordered, the rep said, "You got the Xbox version, didn't you? Sorry, this has been happening today. Apparently, it was dropped shipped incorrectly from the manufacturer."

One cannot imagine the amount of pissed off I am right now!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 am

Holy Fuck monkeys walldog!!!!

when will you get the ps3 version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:51 am

Considering mine didn't come today I think I would be more pissed if I got the wrong one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:08 am

Dude that fuggin sucks!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be so pissed off...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 am

I have no idea when or if it will get fixed. I plan to write a strongly worded letter to the Costco CEO if I don't end up with the right version. I had other options to order and went with them. *ARRRGGHHH*

I'm thinking of just getting the regular version to play now and wait on Costco and see if they have some kind of make good. *shrug* we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

Did anyone who ordered online get their order come through correctly without issue?

Seems a lot of the 30 have been screwed over by everyone from Amazon down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 am

that sucks. I hope they get it fixed for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 am

Oh man. Worst gaming fears realized. I know how much I fretted about my copy and I was picking it up from a brick and mortar store. I am so sorry.

I am with inglorious. There is no way I am ever ordering through mail for a release date game. There are like 3 guys out of 200 who had a problem? No thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:59 am

Ditto. I want to see the game and have a guarantee that it will be there as promised. Too many things can go wrong with mail ordering anything.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Put it on Ebay!! No for real sorry about you troubles. I hope that you get squared away soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 pm

sounds like divine intervention. Get an xbox. Smile

seriously though. I know you're pissed bro. sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:30 pm

I say open it, stink palm it (mallrats anyone?), then wrap it back up and send it back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:30 pm

This could be your callin' for the switch Wally. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Is this you Waldog?!?!?

Maybe it is Fish...

'Modern Warfare 3' Fans Turn to Bomb Threats, Dramatic Heists
Some fans are going to extreme lengths to get their hands on a copy of Modern Warfare 3
It’s no secret that the highly anticipated new first-person-shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was going to inspire some intense reactions from fans, but the stories surrounding the game’s release are just getting more and more bizarre.

In France, not one but two shipments of the game were robbed at gunpoint. Thieves made off with thousands of copies of the game worth hundreds of thousands of Euros.

Meanwhile in Aurora, Colorado a 31-year-old gamer’s pre-order was botched by the local Best Buy store. Instead of accepting the store’s offer for an upgraded version of the game, Lomorin Sar went off the deep end:

“Employees at the Aurora Best Buy location told authorities that they were “scared for their lives” when Lomorin Sar, 31, allegedly claimed he would shoot people in the parking lot if he could not purchase the military simulation game “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,” NBC affiliate 9-NEWS reports.

“Investigating officers issued a criminal summons to a man who threatened to carry out his own version of modern warfare at the electronics store. Fortunately, this situation did not end in violence,” said Detective Bob Friel, according to the Aurora Sentinel.

Sar also threatened to blow the entire store up with a bomb. Police arrested him as he left the parking lot. All this despite the fact that many fans are calling the game same-old-same-old.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
Did anyone who ordered online get their order come through correctly without issue?

Seems a lot of the 30 have been screwed over by everyone from Amazon down

Amazon came through fine for me - it arrived about 1030 Tuesday morning. However, it seems like I might have been the exception.

Sorry for your troubles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

UPS left the xbox hardened edition by my front door on release day at 1:30pm without issue. I was impressed/nervous that the game left Kentucky late Monday night and arrived in rural New York in a little over 12 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Bought my nephew one online through Gamestop and had it shipped to him in Az. It went smoothly.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:12 am

Apparently, Costco will be sending the correct PS3 Hardened Edition sometime next week. Since Costco has a pretty liberal return policy, I got the regular version of the game there and have been playing the last couple days. Once I get Hardened, I'll return the regular.

Or maybe everyone will say how dumb Elite is and I'll just return the Hardened Edition. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I think having the new maps paid for and getting them early will the best part of Elite.

Not knowing the maps is a huge disadvantage for me so that alone is worth it.

Once they get the server issued fixed it will be nice to set up classes on my computer.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:07 pm

So I did finally get the PS3 Hardened edition and returned the XBox version. I haven't opened the Hardened Edition just yet though as I'm still debating if it's worth it. I'm seriously considering not getting any DLC, or Elite Premium for that matter, either.

Then again, it's all paid for already, maybe I just go Hardened after all. Decisions, decisions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm

If the majority of us stick with MW3 the DLC's will be worth it...
If our CoD lust fades then the DLC's may be a waste...

I am still in the air on MW3, some things I like-some things I hate. Maybe I'll rent BF3 and remind myself that CoD's are still the most fun FPS's to play. Even with some BS sprinkled in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am

After prestiging I noticed the second time around is much more fun, especially with posts from N8 on how to beat up people with the riot shield.

So I have hope that we can pull this off as a clan and start enjoying the game again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Received the Xbox version instead of PS3   Received the Xbox version instead of PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Received the Xbox version instead of PS3
Page 1 of 1