Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone able to log into Elite yet?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 am

Paid for it, logged onto it online. Have yest to be able to access it from MW3 on the ps3. Has anyone had any success? Tips? Or is it just overloaded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 am

Nope...just tried again this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 am

I got in 1 time yesterday on the PS3. Have not been able to login online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 am

I'm not even gonna try till their Twitter feed spreads the good news that it's working
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am

This really is a joke. No in game stats for me after all the time I played last night. Is ANYONE seeing anything on their MW3 playercard OTHER THAN telling you that you need to play an onine game?

Here is a "status page" that is supposed to be updated regularly by Beachhead Studios:

http://www.callofduty.com/elite/status

Their Twitter feed indicates that the mobile app will soon be rolling out for iOS and Android. I can only assume that means that you'll soon be able to NOT see any data on you phone just like you can't in your browser or from within the game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 am

Hock...this all comes down to poor Beta testing
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

MANIC wrote:
Hock...this all comes down to poor Beta testing

I was a Beta tester Smile and your right lol

Hockalees I am having the same as yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 am

Can't these cheap asses buy bigger and better servers to support the network traffic???

Sorry, but I'm a bit tired of companies half assin' it on equipment when the role out of a game comes around. Could not even finish a game with the clan last night due to lag and network traffic.

Thanks for the link Hock...I was about to post that myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 am

Same for me...I get to main page where I still show friends and tracked players, but no BLOPS or MW3 stats. Also, do you have to upgrade to Founder only through your console? Doesn't seem to allow it on the site even though there is a big red "UPGRADE" button!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 am

Same here Gorilla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 am

I'm with Hockalees. I paid for it too, but apparently I haven't bought MW3 yet even though I'm linked and played for 3 hours last night. Not really that bothered by it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

Its irritating to me. I paid for it, it should work. I though it was supposed to take the clan experience to "a whole new level" So far I got a really fancy case to put my game in for all that extra money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 am

gorilla5454 wrote:
Same for me...I get to main page where I still show friends and tracked players, but no BLOPS or MW3 stats. Also, do you have to upgrade to Founder only through your console? Doesn't seem to allow it on the site even though there is a big red "UPGRADE" button!

There was a card in the hardened edition that said to wait til 11-13-2011 to enter founder code.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 am

I was gonna ask about that card. What all does it do, besides give you founder status? Any benefit to that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 am

Super duper weapon camo and a special playercard emblem that says founder. Nothing that gives you an edge in the game, but you get style points for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 am

Ah, I see. Thanks N8, I'll have to try it 11/13 like snow said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 am

@N8 and @DeathThreat:

That card DOES say that after 11/14/11 you have to go to that founder website, however, I read that to mean that if you bought MW3 HE (or get it as a gift for Christmas, for example) and it was AFTER 11/14, then the only way to get "founder" status is to visit that site and enter that code.

If you go to your Account Management area on the PS3, then Transactions, then Services, you should see that you already have a 1yr Elite subscription and Elite Founder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 am

Interesting, so since I got it before that date, I should already have founder status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 pm

I have not been able to login either and share BigDaddy's frustration with paying for a product that doesn't work (they have been bragging that they have been working on Elite for two years but have been unable to get it up...crazy, especially with all the money this game makes for them)....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 pm

@jemenard: Amen to that, brother. Reports of near 9 million preorders alone puts them in the $700M to $900million in revenues... that's not counting the majority of folks who just go and get it day one. $900mil should be able to build a pretty hardy network infrastructure, especially since it is one you expect us to renew every year.

I haven't been able to get into Elite from the console at all. Five minutes of "initializing..." and "logging in..." messages and then finally a connection refused error. And the browser version has nothing in it yet. I thought the Elite Beta was supposed to have ironed out the basic things like "being able to log in" and "being able to see my stats". sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:18 pm

I was able to get in the first night pretty late. I can't remember which ap wasn't up but it does have some pretty cool map overview showing the spawns and objective locations in a detailed overhead view. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon along with the com issues.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Not only is Elite down but the card section of the DEWxp site is down as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 pm

DewXP site was working when I logged in to add my codes from lunch. Running very, very slow but still running. Still can't do crap with Elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 pm

jemenard wrote:
(they have been bragging that they have been working on Elite for two years but have been unable to get it up...crazy, especially with all the money this game makes for them)....

hockalees wrote:
$700M to $900million in revenues... that's not counting the majority of folks who just go and get it day one. $900mil should be able to build a pretty hardy network infrastructure, especially since it is one you expect us to renew every year.

I thought the Elite Beta was supposed to have ironed out the basic things like "being able to log in" and "being able to see my stats". sad.

He speaks the truth. This has been dissapointing considering how much they are making.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Bobby Sue took the money and run!!

Whoo hoo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone able to log into Elite yet?   Anyone able to log into Elite yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone able to log into Elite yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next