Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My First Try Making YouTube Video

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of my first Montage?
Yes
My First Try Making YouTube Video Vote_lcap100%My First Try Making YouTube Video Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
My First Try Making YouTube Video Vote_lcap0%My First Try Making YouTube Video Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

My First Try Making YouTube Video Empty
PostSubject: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Well this is my first attempt at making marsh's request for a HawkFest. lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68#p/a/u/0/KA9nJk2Fs08 (Music but locked in US and Germany)

The music isn't so great, but it goes with the way I've been feelin.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/wex_tnodmoU (No Music)

Last edited by JK STEELERS68 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

"My First HawkFest"
This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm

i get this when i click on it
This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

You make me wanna hawk. Good stuff JK Steelers
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

So I am going to take out the music and upload it without the music. If anyone has a track that they can suggest so it can have some music let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:57 pm

So I guess it is copyrighted in Germany and the US, so I will leave it up but add the one with no music for the US clan to see.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

So here is the my second attempt at my First HawkFest.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/wex_tnodmoU

No Music! Which kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 am

hey steeler, i subbed you added and liked your vid, i hear the audio so i guess it works in my region but here is a tutorial of how to get over the copyright infringement once they remove the audio from your vid. this was posted some time ago on the site because the same thing happened to me.

http://www.over30clan.com/apps/videos/videos/show/13019248-help-for-audio-copyright-on-youtube

This a video on how to get your copyrighted songs for your montage on Youtube. Here is the Disclaimer you need to use in you dispute: "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." Hope this helps for all those montages!

this disclaimer is also on the video info too.

also if you have a minute check out the uk30 owning and goofing vid i made. you tube removed the audio permanently so i posted it direct to the site from my lap top Smile we cant watch it here in uk as the sites player dosnt play in my region but it does for you US guys and gals.

http://www.over30clan.com/apps/videos/videos/show/13237313-uk30-montage

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 am

Nicely made video! In a sense you have to be careful with the "copyright disclaimer" too as there have been cases where people's youtube accounts have been removed over such situations. I haven't seen many cases of it but there are a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 am

He's right I think strike 3 and your out. But you can contest and if your not profiteering then should be fine. And my uk30 vid got taken down then I disputed and they put it back but for some reason they took it back down Sad now I don't realliy do montages because of it. I mean I take the time to make a sweet vid matched up too the music I wanted to use all for it to be replaced by silence Sad not good so you tube can do 1 as far as I'm concerned. I've got a full 5 min montage on my computer edited aswell, I even went mental and got to know my audio editer and did some sweet samples from films that suited the vid and now I don't want to post it incase they do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am

Shorty had a good idea also. If you're editing on your pc desktop with a video editing program, instead of uploading to youtube just upload it directly to this site. You're music will still be in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 am

Only the site player don't work in my region so I can't watch it lmao no probs I can see it on my computer only the other uk lot can't Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 pm

JK, Do you have dropbox? If so, you can just upload it to your public folder and right click,copy link and paste the link up here.

You could also upload it to Vimeo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 pm

or if you want, i can post the video up on my website so anyone can watch it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

i wish xbox would change the render feature back to what it was so i can make vids. its lame that you need a hard drive. they dont even count the xbox 360 flash drive as a hd which is lame. all well. good vids jk.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

They pulled it back down. I am trying an audio swag as suggested by youtube, but I might pull it anyway.

Last edited by JK STEELERS68 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : youtube pulled it again.)
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 pm

So I went with d mixx's suggestion and joined vimeo.com

Link to My First HawkFest / with orignial music
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 am

Sweet Vid JK keep the hawks flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm

nice work JK. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Try Making YouTube Video   My First Try Making YouTube Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Try Making YouTube Video
Page 1 of 1