Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite groups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite groups Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite groups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite groups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite groups Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite groups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Everyone that has elite needs to join the Over30Clan and x30x Groups. I will get the Clan invites out as soon as I can.

For those of you that haven't noticed yet if you are my friend on facebook and you have verified your facebook account on Elite, then you show up as my friend on the Elite site. I thought that was pretty cool.

If you are on Roster 1...Please check and accept your clan invites ASAP so that I can see who I have missed or need to resend invites to so that I can move on to Roster 2 and 3.

This would make it alot easier for me. I need you to help me by doing this. If invites stay pending for a long time I will delete them and move on to the next group.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Here is the list of groups related to the clan: If you start an additional group please post here in this thread and it will added

over30clan
x30x
WC30
Over30Clan_East
LegionOfDoom

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:30 pm

neither of the groups lookin' mentioned above are returned when searching the groups section.

Ive added Over30Clan_East
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 pm

The clan and group portion of elite have been down all morning. it may take a day to get back into them.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I finally got into Elite, and the upgrade to premium was down.. FML!!
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Elite error page   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by x_DeathsMistress on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Question - If you got the hardended edition do you have to upgrade or is that what the hardened is? I is soo confruzed.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Fishboy, N8 informed me the hardened edition is premium, no need to upgrade. The Elite card in the case is for those the buy it later on.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 pm

I managed to get into the groups earlier today, but now they're down again.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Groups not working at this time.

I agree with Deathsmistress. It is the zombies.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Fishboy, N8 informed me the hardened edition is premium, no need to upgrade. The Elite card in the case is for those the buy it later on.

Well then why can't I get into any of the premium features? I have the hardened edition.

Edit... LOL!! Just got in. Scratch that.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Because Elite is shitting the bed at the moment. If you downloaded the elite from PSn with the code that came in the hardened edition you have the premium. Keep trying. It is very sporadic when you can get in or not.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Don't forget about TheLegionofDoom N8.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I know. I made the group now it doesn't show. it is still there though.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Because Elite is shitting the bed at the moment. If you downloaded the elite from PSn with the code that came in the hardened edition you have the premium. Keep trying. It is very sporadic when you can get in or not.

Hmm, I don't remember using a code to get Elite.. but that shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I know. I made the group now it doesn't show. it is still there though.

WTH?! I know it was there I joined it.....Now it's gone from my list of groups..Copyright issues??
Back to top Go down

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:50 am

New LegionOfDoom group made. We will see if this is a copyright infringemnt but I think it is ok. Manic and I are already in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elite groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite groups   Elite groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite groups
Page 1 of 1