Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Empty
PostSubject: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:13 pm

OK, I have done all the requisite sign up stuff and now I just need to know just what in the hell to do with it. I know you can set up classes and track challenges, etc. What are you guys using it for? Other then getting a bit of double XP and yellow tags, what's the big exciting benefit?

It is certainly interesting, but I'm underwhelmed.

I'm very new to this game (like 5 hours played) and I was going to try and learn the maps, but that section under IMPROVE is farked.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please educate this MW3 rube. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by fatbrowndog on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 pm

A lot of the elite stuff is "under construction" sometimes it works and sometimes not.

I want to know what are the cool extras for clan stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I've been using Safari to log into Elite and it seems to work better than IE or Mozilla. I've been able to check out the heat maps, change class setups, and go over recent games.

But it's still not all the way up yet. Check out the enlistments, they have some XP and other competitions going on this weekend you can sign up for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Elite has 3 facets, 1 being the combat record you are familiar with in Blops is there for MW3. Plus maps with flag/spawn locations.
2 a social network type arena within CoD. We have the forum, so this is relatively useless to us.
3. Competitions similar to contracts from blops ie most kills/caps/headshots/sticky's. There are a few up now, and it is supposed to be an ongoing thing. Some challenges are clan based and some are 'lone wolf'. There are video and screen shot comps if capturing the moment is your thing.

The real benefit to all of us that bought the premium/hardened is that we get the maps early and they are all paid for. Elite itself is kind of a gimmick but thats ok because thats not what I paid for, I bought it for the MP's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks for the intel. I too bought it for the maps, but I just wanted to be sure I was using it for all it was worth, which right now, isn't much as it is usually not very functional.

Last edited by fatbrowndog on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

I bought it for the maps. all the other shit is just bonus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 pm

I see no reference to the clan on my elite page. Where do I need to go to see any of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 pm

On elite page, connect tab, then should see over30clan, clan, and group tabs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:05 pm

I only see groups and featured groups...nothing for clans. Let me log out and then back in to see if it resets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 pm

the Over30clan, clans, groups will be at the top of the page. and right under those it will say Connect Groups. Just click on the Over30clan when you have that on your screen. With how elite is it could be a while. I have it up but others could be having problems to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I had to log out and then back in and it worked. The site is still VERY buggy. I couldn't even log out...had to wipe the cookie manually and then refresh and log back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea not alot we can do the there yet.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 pm

One thing I think we should start doing is differentiating between Elite (the free version) and Elite Premium (the paid version and what ships with Hardened). I'm currently on the free version only and am debating opening my Hardened Version to use Premium. Don't really see the point other than the maps, but I'm not all that into the game, so I don't know how much DLC I want anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is   Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite: Please tell me what it's best feature is
Page 1 of 1