Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Our W/L ratio is goin..............

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Empty
PostSubject: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:41 am

Our W/L ratio is goin ....>UP<

I was checking out the groups tonight and noticed most of us are above 1.0 W/L ratios now...
I can't see the clan info, only the group stats, but I see improvment on the horizon.
In the first few days there were many sub .50 W/L's on the board adn many of us were gripeing about the game......

I think we are turning the corner as team... cheers

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:56 am

Mines 0.48 as I've done a lot of playing with randumbs and the result of the match can be very random.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 am

I know at my lowest point i was 68-95 and as of last night im 129-112(1.12). I think its due to my playstyle/loadout/killstreak changes and knowing the maps better. Ive played pretty much only KC and its hard to beat us when we have a full lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Slowly but surely I am climbing. I have found my niche with a style and gun as a go to. I love playing with the group and it definitely improves things for w/l and k/d but it more than improves the fun factor. I find now that at least when I have to play with randoms I tend to do much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 pm

My w/l ratio is definitely going up. It's so much easier now that I've adapted my play style and learned the maps. But it's much easier when I play with the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 pm

I am over a 1.0 W/L right now but the first week or so was not pretty. I think we are all finding our new play styles/load outs and are getting used to the maps. Now if IW would just fix the lag and hit detection (or lack there of) things would be great.

On a side note as you all know I hate TDM and KC is not much different. I know A LOT of you like KC but I propose the we switch it up every few games between DOM and KC. I wish there was a mode that gave you a choice of DOM or KC.......and no not GW Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey for all you haters of KC...try not playing the game-mode like its TDM.

If you wanna win...and winning means getting tags...then stop running around like a naked chicken in the dark. Control a quarter of the map, push up only a bit if ya want. Let them come to you and work together to get them tags of yumminess.

Try this...or just go ahead and run around on stove-top speed, get that kill as you're going for 5 tags, then die and complain and moan as the fucker then grabs 6 tags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Yeah, I noticed we won quite a bit last night!! My W/L and K/D are both going up as of last night. I'm happy being at 1.00 on both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

When playing with the clan my W/L is definitely solid...but overall I'm still below 1 because I play solo a lot due to time constraints...Put together a solid win streak the other night playing both dom and KC...

Savvy...I agree that we should start getting back into dom more...and I've been noticing a lot more active dom games for the clan...and I'm always happy to hang back and try to hold the spawns in those games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm

MANIC wrote:

If you wanna win...and winning means getting tags...then stop running around like a naked chicken in the dark. Control a quarter of the map, push up only a bit if ya want. Let them come to you and work together to get them tags of yumminess.

Try this...or just go ahead and run around on stove-top speed, get that kill as you're going for 5 tags, then die and complain and moan as the fucker then grabs 6 tags

Really? I hate it cause it is a glorified TDM and I don't run around like crazy.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:19 pm

jsavvy wrote:
MANIC wrote:

Really? I hate it cause it is a glorified TDM and I don't run around like crazy.......

But I still will play KC cause I am team player and would rather run games with my brothers than run DOM by myself. I bitch and moan during KC but when don't I bitch and complain.......?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

jsavvy wrote:
I am over a 1.0 W/L right now but the first week or so was not pretty. I think we are all finding our new play styles/load outs and are getting used to the maps. Now if IW would just fix the lag and hit detection (or lack there of) things would be great.

On a side note as you all know I hate TDM and KC is not much different. I know A LOT of you like KC but I propose the we switch it up every few games between DOM and KC. I wish there was a mode that gave you a choice of DOM or KC.......and no not GW Evil or Very Mad

Yup, my stats are slowly improving and off to a wayyyy better start than Black Ops.

Savvy, I think the lag/hit detection is going to be an inherent part of this and all future FPS games for the 30 clan until we get dedicated servers, and that may not fix the issues either. When I play solo there are very few problems if I get into a local play area. i don't think there is anything else they can do. They tried to keep matchmaking local and big parties couldn't ever get games so they changed it and now we have continental connection issues. We are stuck with the randomness I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 pm

I know that we all were bitching at first, but knowing the maps and anticipating where the enemy is coming from is key. Although connection is a big factor for everyone in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I hit 110-110 W/L ratio, and a 1.10 KDR tonight...

I think I am figuring out the edges you can run on these maps and adapting my flanking style to this game... Have also pretty much gone to a single class that is working instead of trying different things each round like I did in BLOPS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:45 pm

I got put into two matches of KC where as soon as I spawned, the game ended in defeat. I really don't understand this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am

My w/l is creeping up slowly. Most clan games for me have been losses (not counting the ones I raged out of). I've been killing in random play, going from a 1.18 to 1.37 kdr, but wins have been spotty. When I was trying to quickscope my w/l went from .8 to .68. Now I'm back up to .81

UPSIDE: Knowing the maps has been key. Using Marksman to help me see targets and sweeping EVERY corner has helped. No more run/gun. The G36C is a godsend.

DOWNSIDE: Domination is intolerable. I don't care what the strategies are anymore, every game has been a frustration meltdown. Pull Host way too much which keeps me away from enemy spawnpoints so I see little action. Ground War I will never play again, I'll back out and give up a slot if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 am

Jerry it's funny you are taking an opposite path than I am, I was using AR with Marksman and was average at best, one game with a positive KD one game with a negative KD, repeat...

I switched to running steady aim with an UMP45 and Akimbo G18/FMG9 (whichever I feel like that round) and have been steadily climbing

I do however agree with you on domination... it is borderline unplayable for me (same with ground war) but I will play it just to get games in with the clan if that's what they prefer to play...

My W/L ratio has gotten even due to games with the clan, the random games are the ones I always lose as I seem to constantly be put on the team with the worst players, so I prefer to play with the clan, no matter who, because at least I know I am getting competitiveness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:15 am

yeah colby the game is so unpredictable. no one seems to be taking the same path. It's weird when playing with randoms. For instance, one time I went 28-5 (or something like that) and still lost the game in KC. The next highest-scoring guy on my team went 9-16. It's like, if I do well personally I lose the match. If I go mediocre and finish at the bottom of the board, I win the match.

The thing about KC with randoms is that SO MANY OF THEM ignore tags. It drives me batshit crazy when I see a "teammate" run right past a yellow tag or sit in a window the whole game sniping and not getting tags. Plus, it's free xp! It's like killing an enemy twice! Monster points if you play the game right.

Bitching aside, I'm enjoying the game a lot more now that I've found my style and loadout. I still can't play Dome for shit, though. Hate that map. I'd rather smell an OWS protester's armpit than play Dome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 am

try akimbo FMG9 on dome, fun stuff
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

I hate watching people run by tags in Kill Confirmed. I'm always yelling at people "Hey get those red tags too!!" People don't understand that by grabbing the red tags you are helping your team to win also. If you going to be a tag whore get them all, not just the yellow ones. So that's why I take every tag that I am near. I will sacrifice my life for multiple tags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 am

I'm a tag whore...I can't resist those things...both colors...I've actually been working on slowing myself down a bit and trying to make sure things are clear before running after them...but if there are multiples I have a hard time holding myself back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:20 am

Played 21 games with the guys last night going for the 'Wicked Dominator" challenge on Elite.
I ended up with the silver as I had to call it quits an hour before it was over, but I still had fun
And by the end of the sesh I played in 21 games......

18 Wins and 3 Losses !!!!! Hell ya, good games last night guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Played 21 games with the guys last night going for the 'Wicked Dominator" challenge on Elite.
I ended up with the silver as I had to call it quits an hour before it was over, but I still had fun

Great games. The connection was fine since we were mostly WC and we ran a Blitz style DOM. Intense and rewarding. This is how to play DOM for MW3.
No high killstreaks from me but when I managed to stay alive long enough to get 3 caps and a couple kills then I could call in the heli.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:

I got the sliver badge as well. Lots of fun but early on there were some awful connections
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am

I had a great time with good connections playing with the WC last night. I failed to enroll in the wicked dominator competition on elite since I have been having trouble logging into elite. Rolling around the map capping all three flags works very well in dom. a lot of scores were 200 -50 or so. Complete domination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our W/L ratio is goin..............
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next