Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hello to all you new clannies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello to all you new clannies! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I joined this clan some 5 months ago, and it has been a fantastic new gaming experience. Strangely enough I feel that I met some real friends. It's always good to play with a full team of 30's!

But since MW3 and the golden clan tags there really has been an explosion of new clan members. And now I have a problem. My friends list is full! I had to remove some inactive friends, and there are maybe a few more I can delete, but that's it!

So I am afraid that I have to rock some kind of a restriction policy. I'll welcome all the new members on our forum and of course I'm always happy to play with you guys. But the few spaces left I will have to give to the people who are geographically speaking the closest to where I live. And that's probably the dudes and dudettes in the UK.

I don't want to get rid of my clan mates with who I played Black Ops with, we are all veterans of the same war... And I don't want to abandon them.Wink

tldr: Xbox friends list is full, excepting invites from the UK only!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I always loved playing with you sir. Sometimes the connections played havoc with us being so far apart but it was always a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:00 pm

as soon as I read this I had to boot up the xbox to make sure I made the "So Awesome I am Still on Starlit's Friends List" cut. Of course I am not that awesome and I think I stayed on the list as a charity case... but whatever I'll take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

lumm0x wrote:
I always loved playing with you sir. Sometimes the connections played havoc with us being so far apart but it was always a good time.

Yup! Smile Likewise buddy. And we'll continue doing so despite the bloody connection issues... sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
as soon as I read this I had to boot up the xbox to make sure I made the "So Awesome I am Still on Starlit's Friends List" cut. Of course I am not that awesome and I think I stayed on the list as a charity case... but whatever I'll take it.

Ghe ghe, your on the save side man! Wink I'm not gonna dump the peepz who are already on my friends list. At least not the regulars, and it's good playing with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 pm

It's an amazing thing, this clan..................

A year ago I never thought I'd have a full friend list, hell I didn't even know there was a limit.
Now I have to manage my list of a 100 people, a hundred people to play video games with!! Who ever thought they'd have 100 PSN or Xbl friends?
And I wish I had more room......I feel so bad when I do 'housekeeping' on my list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I feel so bad as well. Sn0w, you and I have been here pretty much from the start, and it suck that there is a limit. I will delete someone cuz I haven't played with them in a while, and then the very next day that person shows up in a lobby and then get shit for deleting them, all in good fun though. I might run like Manic and let it fill up and then when they send me requests it will give them the message that my list is full and then I don't have to feel bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Um...I'm flattered?

All this talk about geagraphical play saddens me. Maybe I just haven't given into the dark power of The Lag Conspiracy...I can go 10 games with the UK Crew and maybe go bonkers and walk into a wall for the 5th time maybe once... Honestly I can't be bothered about Lag or Hitmarkers 'cause I'm too busy having a good laugh with the friends I've made.

I'm probably up beyond my bedtime but let me just say that everyone needs a Freak in their lives.

Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I have to say it is always a blast playing with our fellow 30's from across the pond.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 am

I have to say that I have 5 spare slots then I will have to start deleting. The influx of ppl to the clan since MW3 has been... AMAZING!

I will accept as many friends as I can would be a mad day when 100 ppl are online!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 am

I'm closer then the UK Smile

I was gonna start to add some people from here to play some games with, so i hope i'll make a chance Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
It's an amazing thing, this clan..................

A year ago I never thought I'd have a full friend list, hell I didn't even know there was a limit.
Now I have to manage my list of a 100 people, a hundred people to play video games with!! Who ever thought they'd have 100 PSN or Xbl friends?
And I wish I had more room......I feel so bad when I do 'housekeeping' on my list.

Tell me about it as my second account is becoming close to getting both full. At least I will have room at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 pm

I joined up in late October specifically for the upcoming release of MW3. I did have a chance to get in on some Black Ops matches with the clan and pretty much massacre the other teams (which really makes me wish I had joined sooner cause BO was a blast). Since I joined I have looked at the "introduce yourself" thread and counted at least 44 new intros since early November and have been adding new members almost weekly. I've enjoyed the lobbies with the UK lads and since the UK seems to have perfected the art of elegant swearing (Bollocks, Twat, Cheeky Bastard, Minge, Clunge, Poof, Fanny etc.) it makes for an excellent laugh and a good time. I'm glad I made the friends list cut. Cheers mates.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Click the link and scroll all the way to the bottom...

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/statistics
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 am

Mr Goodkat 918 wrote:
I've enjoyed the lobbies with the UK lads and since the UK seems to have perfected the art of elegant swearing (Bollocks, Twat, Cheeky Bastard, Minge, Clunge, Poof, Fanny etc.) it makes for an excellent laugh and a good time. I'm glad I made the friends list cut. Cheers mates.
lol!

Yeah man, I'm also happy you're aboard. Nine out of ten times I play reasonably good with my friends from across the big pond. I for instance love all the different accents myself. Fireman is on top of my list with his beautiful southern tonque. (I accused him of being a Texan recently, but I was corrected. Tennessee? I'm not sure anymore... Embarassed )

I wil delete one more friend, so I'll have 99 slots filled. In that way at least people can send me invites....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all you new clannies!   Hello to all you new clannies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all you new clannies!
Page 1 of 1