Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Empty
PostSubject: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

So I may have stubbled across a way to ensure good invites. It doesn't mean that it is easy or will even take after 30 tries.

If I have you on a F/L and or Tracked player. Mind you that these sometimes don't work properly, but lets say they do for now.

I start to type in a GT and the list shrinks to just one name. I can then select that name and send an invite. Now here is the key. If the name disappears, then it is a good invite. At least that is what I have been experiencing. If it doesn't, then I delete the invite and try again. Sometimes it takes the first try, but usually it takes about 10. I have tried around 30 times for some and they finally take, and I have also been unsuccessful after many more.

I hope you all understand the time and effort I have put into getting quality invites out. I do want to ensure that everyone that truly wants into elite gets to rock the title and tags.

At this moment, I must say a big sorry to axblackdeathxa, because I have tried and tried today with no success in getting a quality invite. Hopefully in the near future.

For the rest of you that have good invites waiting, please accept them. And for those of you that got in today, I hope you are happy with the clan and with the tags and titles.

One more thing, apparently activision is getting tired of my messages. They did suggest clearing out temperary interenet files to help with running elite. I tried tonight on my PC and it says that the site is down. Funny that I have spent the last two hours on it on my ipad with no problems.

Good night and Once again welcome to the 30.

Just so that all the new guys know. We were around before ELITE and we ran as a group just fine then, so we won't let any piece of crap clan organizer screw things up for us now.

DARKSIDERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 am

Sounds like you would be better off flipping burgers at Mc Donalds for a side job than trying to organize Elite. At least you'd get paid lol. The time your putting into this is greatly appreciated. I finally took the time to down load elite and will wait patiently for the invite.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 am

So now that I figured this out Elite goes and changes clans. What a bunch of crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

Thank you JK for all your hard work organizing this!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 pm

The secret may also lie in your VVeb Brovvser

I use Internet Explorer 7 or 8 and have failed at ever attempt to join

I have also tried Safari but have not faired much better vvith it

finaly I tried good old OPERA and it vvorked first time.

go to google and type in Opera in the search engine and look for Opera vveb broser, it only takes a fevv minutes to dovvnload and install and is

Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I do believe I had a good invite out to you boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

thank you JK for all the time and effort and also the lack of gaming time you have spent in trying to resolve this issue.. Big Thank You Bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 am

Is there anything I need to do to help with the invite. I know it has changed and I am not sure how this effects things. Thanks for you efforts on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks for your time on this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I received an invite to the elite clan, but as expected, it is doing absolutely nothing when I click accept. It simply sends me to an explanation of what clans are. I have tried from 3 different computers and I downloaded OPERA in case it was the browser, but it's still not working. Any advice?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 pm

use google chrome instead of IE it will work everythime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 pm

ZombiePatton wrote:
use google chrome instead of IE it will work everythime

...or Safari....or Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)   The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret to getting GOOD elite invites. (NOT 404 ERRORS)
Page 1 of 1