Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Larger Video Upload to You Tube?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Empty
PostSubject: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm a good ways away from showcasing any of my novice game skills on You Tube but I was curious to know how some of you are uploading videos larger the the 30sec allowed?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm

it depends on your status I can with you tube I can upload videos longer than 20 min if I wanted to But who would watch a 2o min video lol.

I think you get granted more time as you post and make videos. I can now put ads on my videos but its kinda random on wich videos get them lol
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I think he was wondering about rendering videos????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:27 pm

if I have a clip that is, lets say 20min long how to I get it from the xbox to the PC? I know you have to have it on the PC to add special effects and such so just curios how all this works..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:56 pm

You need a capture card or PVR. I bought a happhuge or how ever you spell it. to get HD quility video captures to your PC. Then i use adobe Primear to edit .

PVR was about 200$ at best buy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am

thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larger Video Upload to You Tube?   Larger Video Upload to You Tube? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larger Video Upload to You Tube?
Page 1 of 1