Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Deep Thoughts by MANIC

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Thoughts by MANIC Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Strict REGIONAL play? What the fuck?

You're all speaking madness...

This whole nonsense about just playing Regional is unfounded foolishness. I've played within region and beyond and I've experienced more Lag Conspriacy (or at least seen it) when i'm playing with my direct Region.

Come on guys...some games no matter how ya look at it are just shit no matter what part of the world you and your squad are from.

I can have one game where I shoot a few bullets and the fucker is down and another where a whole clip won't even do it unless I cut off one of my own balls and offer it to some old Norse God...regardless of if I'm playing with a Clannie 10 miles or 5000 miles away.

This whole talk within the Clan of only playing with those in your Time Zone or Immidiate locale is fucking garbage and goes against the core values of our Clan...first and foremost we are here to play with our Brothers and Sisters no matter where they live so we can laugh at our battles won and lost.

And while I'M RANTING let me just express that those of you that are running with a full crew of 30 and RAGE QUIT because you're having a bad game should be banned for at least a day. Leaving a squad of your fellow 30 for your shit game is just selfish and absolutely a cop out as well as a disservice to the x30x you're playing with...at least camp a corner or shoot down some dicks killstreak.

Am I asking too much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Manic I'm with ya on this all the way, I have enjoyed games from coast to coast sum with bad lag others wondering how the hell I did so good considering they were across the pond, but it's all good..and if its a bad run I usally do just that, shoot down everything I can in MY AIRSPACE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Flame ON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Awsome post

Last edited by Sixchase on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm

While I agree with some of that.........

Deep Thoughts by MANIC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCnpCSz1L8pSDplLqzpFf2avR-KfaYKvhVFMlG5GgrvPZ1TSBo

EUK30........./EndRant

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm

I just read, "blah blah blah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Sn0w... I'm talking specifically about the nonsense of playing "Strictly"...such as just Arizona...

Savvy... I love ya but is that the sound you make with a bag full of dicks in your mouth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

No that's the sound I hear when charlie brown's teacher is talking.....your rant was kind of in the same tone lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm

I think you missed the point of EUK30 Snow, its not to stop playing together. We are a group of about 20 active players in a bigger group of 400 now and felt like we were a bit lost and a lot of the discussions while we could take part in them were not really relevent to us living an ocean apart.

Euk30 is a discussion area just as this one is and where all you huys are welcome as are we here, and as far as playing together when we are online at the same time and the lag aint to bad, nothing has changed one bit.

And for the record, I could be 0 for 30 and pissed off about it but will stay in a match no matter what and not leave fellow clannies there. Regardless wether there are supposed aimbots, lag switches and hackers.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:51 pm

MANIC wrote:
And while I'M RANTING let me just express that those of you that are running with a full crew of 30 and RAGE QUIT because you're having a bad game should be banned for at least a day. Leaving a squad of your fellow 30 for your shit game is just selfish and absolutely a cop out as well as a disservice to the x30x you're playing with...at least camp a corner or shoot down some dicks killstreak.

Am I asking too much?
I agree Manic. I thought we had some "rule" against rage quitting? I've had my share of crappy games (ok, all of them so far on MW3), but I stick around as much as possible to the bitter end unless we all decide to leave a game. I would never purposely leave clan members to fend for themselves.

Besides, if we expect our opponents to stay in a game even if we're destroying them, we should do the same when we are on the other end of the equation. Regardless if there is lag or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm

franread5 wrote:
I think you missed the point of EUK30 Snow, its not to stop playing together. We are a group of about 20 active players in a bigger group of 400 now and felt like we were a bit lost and a lot of the discussions while we could take part in them were not really relevent to us living an ocean apart.

Euk30 is a discussion area just as this one is and where all you huys are welcome as are we here, and as far as playing together when we are online at the same time and the lag aint to bad, nothing has changed one bit.

You guys were relevant in every topic, in fact you guys were kinda the spice to the chili. But oh well, I just miss you guys round here....... Sad

I have joined your site and know I am welcome there......But I feel like a peeping tom...?.?.?.?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Give it a few more weeks... My understanding is that adverts are starting to go out so the population should be growing soon.

But don't peep...just give them your full Monty and let the juices flow richly down your legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Its the small everyday things Snow like a thread Shorty dtarted about cars. You guys would have pages upon pages about cars that are alien to us and our little fiats and beemers posts would be lost among them.

And stop peeping and start posting pal, although peeping can be fun too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh Savvy...you've made me blush twice today. Embarassed How I long for the day that we can hold hands and walk together through the park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

franread5 wrote:
You guys would have pages upon pages about cars that are alien to us and our little fiats and beemers posts would be lost among them.

And y'all would have pages about transgender he/she red-headed midget trolls that are alien to us.......
I thought it was fun.................. lol!

Manic I don't believe anything can make you blush....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Amen on the rage quitting bull Shit. Nut up fellas!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Still is, Sn0w... Cross contamination of the two 30's with absurdity is my goal...pick up some smut and tow the line, Sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

+1 for those Nutz Big Dee... Remember everyone, us Texas boys are little more dangerous then the most of ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:39 pm

I admit I have dropped out of matches but it's usually not when the team is getting pounded, it's when I'm at 2 bars for some reason and I'm getting horrible hit detection. As much as I enjoy playing with the clan, I didn't pay $100 for a game to not have fun while playing it because of a connection issue. That being said, I am pretty sure I can count on one hand how many matches that I've done that (hint: it's 2).

I don't have to be the top scorer on the team, but when the connection is so poor that it renders it virtually unplayable, I'd rather drop out and find a better game, which may give someone else an invite to that party I was in where it wasn't good for me. Is it selfish? Yes. I apologize. I don't find it odd that I tend to think everyone acts in their self-interest, specifically when it comes to how they spend their leisure time.

As far as the regional thing goes, I'll accept any invites I get if I'm at the PS3 (sometimes I'm logged in but just charging the controller) and not playing another game. Fran invited me to a lobby yesterday, sorry I didn't accept, because I was deep into Skyrim and if I save/quit, because the game is so expansive, unless I'm at a specific location I may forget entirely what it was that I was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:44 pm

+1 To my Hero...let it all out sir...Tell Dr. Manic, he'll make it better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Hmmmm! I saw the title of this thread and thought OH This is going to be good. Totally different approach from Mr. Manic than I was expecting. I agree with Manic that I still play with the clan regardless of location. Love having the UK guys stay active on this website. Rage quitting does suck. At least stick it out until the game ends, camp a corner, and keep the skies clear. Then leave when the match is over to find greener pastures. That way a shittly lag game is 6 vs 6 and not a shitty lag game with 5 vs 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 pm

I didnt address the topic in my earlier posts. If people feel that the lag is particularly bad in a match by all means after the match seek out local guys or play solo if needs be. There are no hard and fast rules on here regarding this issue. People are free to do whats best for them in the usually short space of time they have free to play online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

If a match has a BS connection anyone would be foolish to stay. Regional play does make for a better connection which is why the randoms usually have 4 bars. I always have better games when I play with regional people. The 'best' games I have are when I run solo because I'm playing against all the other fat kids on my street. Go ahead and prove me wrong MANIC.

I don't think there should be strict regional play but if we can make an effort to team up locally given the opportunity, it will benefit us.

Bottom line is if we are going to play across the continent vs. a bunch of randoms with 4 bars, we will have issues. We can't complain about it, but we can do something about it if it bothers us that much.

Clan play ping = 125ms +
Solo play = 50ms

With a fire rate of 666 rounds per minute, the 75 ms difference is aproaching a one bullet from the chamber disadvantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Rage quit ,rage quit

What's rage quitting.

Lag.....

I've heard of fag if that's the same thing.

It's only a game.....so enjoy playing with fellow geeks but never leave them a man down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 pm

I dare not to challenge the mighty Audio...your spankings are always so brutal. I wish you'd use the wooden spoon more but you get so laggy with your left hand.

It's so odd that playing with Hugo I bounced from 2-3 bars then I teamed up with Shortys Crew and was all 4...then again the reverse happens...

I hold no golden chalice to the theory of my direct neighbors connection compared to a uk connection...it's a role of the dice controlled by Infinity Ward's maniacal ways of "we don't give a fuck".

I play to laugh and use naughty words with the finest rag tag bunch of bastards I've ever known...I've made this paramount in my gaming experience. So fuck the lag fuck the hit markers...as long as I have the opportunity to fuck off with the x30x or the EUK30 I'm beyond content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts by MANIC   Deep Thoughts by MANIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Thoughts by MANIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next