Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Trophy system Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Trophy system Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Trophy system Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Trophy system Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Trophy system Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Trophy system Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Trophy system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Trophy system

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 am

I know this has been discussed before but I have been running this exclusively on Dom. It is amazing for capping flags, it takes out flashbangs, nades, predators, javelins etc. I mostlyrun assault and that damn stealth bomber always kills me and ends my KS. Last night when I saw one coming (color blind assist activated) I quickly set up the tropy system and layed beneath it and I survived a direct hit!
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Couldn't agree more Stream!! Like I mentioned last night, you got me using that thing! That's the best when you here "enemy predator missile incoming", plant trophy system lay below it and listen for the "poof". Stand up and laugh as you walk away knowing how bad you just pissed someone off!
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Also this might sound funny but I sometimes use it during KC. Enemies always run over to knife it while I am laying prone ADS ready to kill them, its a great distraction to get that 5th kill for a predator and start the KS chain.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 pm

I didn't realize it worked against KS, especially things the stealth bomber and the predator missile...I will have to give it another chance once I unlock it again...
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh yeah Jemenard, AC130 bombs, reaper bombs, all that stuff! Only thing is, it deflects 2 then it's done.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

I need to use it more often. Shittiest part is when I have it equipped, forget, and am trying to toss a flashbang and pull that monster out and get shot.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 pm

I get a kick out of using it with slide of hand. It pops out like a jack in the box.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I need to use it more often. Shittiest part is when I have it equipped, forget, and am trying to toss a flashbang and pull that monster out and get shot.

Yep, died a few times doing that....it takes some getting used to
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Hard to give up the nades or claymores but I think I will try it. Seems like I am a predator magnet (althought it probably seems that way to all of us...they are the bitch buggy of MW2/3).

Rif...do you have a song for them yet?
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Just remember as soon as you see predator missile coming put it up and get under it!! I do that alot out in the open, so they will waste a predator missile on me and leave my x30x buds alone! I'm all about saving the lives of my brethren cheers
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Since I have never used this I have a question, do you have to be under it for it to work or is there a radius that it works? May have to give it a try, just to see what its all about.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Fish.....a radius. With the stealth bomber I was laying down but I am sure you could be standing as well......Predators make the funniest "THUD" noisee when they hit it! The work great on team defender also, I put one up in front of Misteranderson when he had the flag and was backed up in a corner of a room and it took out two nades tossed at him.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

So do you get an assist or points for stopping nades, preditors ect or just not getting killed is enough.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Not sure fish, never looked at that. I'm guessing probably don't get anything for it. I'll check here in minute, if it hasn't been answered by then.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Nope, doesn't count toward killstreaks. I blocked a predator with it and didn't get a bar for it.
Back to top Go down

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:37 pm

The trophy also protects you from an IMS too... if you deploy it fast enough. Use SoH though like usandthem and you have a chance. Basically any incoming projectile bigger than a bullet.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Did you have hardline pro on when you tested this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

No, just saves your ass and assault ks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophy system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy system   Trophy system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophy system
Page 1 of 1