Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

King of the Week><Should it return?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should KotW return?
Yes
King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_lcap94%King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
No
King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_lcap0%King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't care
King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_lcap6%King of the Week><Should it return? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

King of the Week><Should it return? Empty
PostSubject: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 am

The last couple rounds have been a little harder to fill up teams.
I know that some of the troubles lie in scheduling and what life will allow. That I completey understand. We all have families/jobs/outside lives.

So here is a poll to gauge the actual interest in continuing these games. Please vote.

I have enjoyed every one of these that I've been in on. And I believe everyone else has too.
I will to keep them going if there is still enough interest.

For the newer guys......

KotW is a friendly interclan scrim. It is a series, best out of 5. Losing team picks the next map and gametype. There is a "special" sig you get to put in your sig while you are kings. WC holds the title right now. We had to pry it out of UK's hands. I think they cryed a little inside... Laughing

I am thinking about making a new KotW sig. For ultimate bragging rights you could be the division that gets to forever carve their division into title first.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 am

im down like a clown Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 am

In it to win it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 am

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 am

wc .... hmmmm .... we got a score to settle lol we are gonna go council on your asses next time lmao Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:38 am

YEH STRAIGHT UP DSS IN YOUR FACE cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 am

I'm all for it. Only played once but it was lots of fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

I would be down to play but the last couple that I have tried to get on something seems to come up. But would still try and make any future games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

Shorty...you're gonna have to help by explaining "going counsel on your asses" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

Pimps up, hoes down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am

I would very much like to have another mega-apocolyptic KOTW. It sure seems evertime we get it scheduled something comes up and I can't be there to play. But the bragging rights sure are fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 am

im in 4 some yanky bashing

time the uk30 got our crown back

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 am

Well...there is always the afternoon/evening Clan Meetups during the weekdays....I'm sure we can get a 6v6 today to satisfy your Bloodlust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 am

lets bring it on but where do your loyalties lie my yanky/uk friend

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 am

I'll be playing with you boys, of course... You guys were the first I played with...and oh how tenderly you lot held me in those sweet days. LOL Plus the humour is more to my liking and speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 am

and look... Just for you I spelled HUMO(U)R...with a U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 am

sweet as chocolate balls dude

catch ya later alligator

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am

Bomber...what a progressive bastard he is with his interracial love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 am

thats what all the girls say

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 am

might i change the subject back to its original form lol

i didnt think the battles went anywhere, just thought we are all busy doing shit so it gets hard to organize much. plus the new site has aroused a lot of activity too so i think we are all just getting comfy then kill each other lmao good timing tho we should do one soon snow .. wc v ec next i believe or ce im not sure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 am

Fuck you, Shorty... If I wanna 'hijack' a thread with Bomber I damn well will not be stopped...mwahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

See a few post above and you'll see I wAs somewhat on topic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

lmao dude when i see you im gonna shoot you .... in the game of course sir ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

Have your ball-bag ready, Sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm

I am glad to see there is still some interest.
They really didn't go away, I just wasn't sure if enough of us still wanted to do it, to keep it alive

The next one is CE v WC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Week><Should it return?   King of the Week><Should it return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Week><Should it return?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next