Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Some bad games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Some bad games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Some bad games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Some bad games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Some bad games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Some bad games

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am

So I have almost only been using balistic knives except for the one game of dom on nubetown where I went with the nube and pro tubes. So I hate to play wide open maps now as my long distance hawk and knives are not really accurate. I like the middle size maps with lots of buildings and cover. Somehow last night I had a horrible game in havanna, not sure what that was all about but it sucked. So I may have to start using guns again.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont think any of us had a good game on havana that game. Isnt that the one we lost?
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm

It seems as though I lose every one on one battle, even though I aim and shoot first. I can be shooting someone in the back and getting hit markers when the other player turns around and kills me. scratch I don't know what the deal is, but it's getting frustrating ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Have ya tried changing up your guns? I know it might sound ridiculous but I get in a rut at times and then change my gun up and I do better ( at least better for me )
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I've been having the same kind of bad luck. I hate sitting still but I also hate dying more than I be killing. I know I'm hitting them enough to get the kill but it's always something.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Manic is that the dude from a clockwork orange on your sig? that was an awesome movie
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 am

NamKnight wrote:
It seems as though I lose every one on one battle, even though I aim and shoot first. I can be shooting someone in the back and getting hit markers when the other player turns around and kills me. scratch I don't know what the deal is, but it's getting frustrating ! Evil or Very Mad
Could be your internet. If the other person has a better connection 99% of the time they have a slight advantage putting rounds into you even though you thought you hit them first. One of the huge downfalls of BO but im hoping maybe MW3 will run like MW2 and this wont be a problem anymore. Of course dedicated servers would solve that but its not going to ever happen in a COD game.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 am

Image if part of the elite service was the use of dedicated servers? Maybe not so crazy when you figure the Elite service at the cheapest will cost what?.... $2-3 / month and more likely my guess is $5 / month. Over the ton of people that sign up for it, that's a lot of cash.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

^^^^^ Yes, and there would be a lot of people paying that cash for that service including this guy
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I dont think changing guns would work for me, but maybe if I used a gun that would work. I am not sure I want to use guns for a while. I had a couple of great games, some good ones and some not so good ones. My worst game was like 12-28 but it was ok because I had like 8 caps, and 3 of my kills were hawks.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
NamKnight wrote:
Could be your internet. If the other person has a better connection 99% of the time they have a slight advantage putting rounds into you even though you thought you hit them first. One of the huge downfalls of BO but im hoping maybe MW3 will run like MW2 and this wont be a problem anymore. Of course dedicated servers would solve that but its not going to ever happen in a COD game.

I just noticed yesterday something similar to this... myself, crossfire, and death threat were playing some random TDM games and we all had 3 bar connections and it seemed every time I got 1 on 1 with someone I would lose even though I could swear I got them first, I was hearing the same complaints from my teammates...I thought 3 bars wouldnt be a problem but even with that you are going to be a second or so behind
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 am

Wow, I just reread my post....wtf is up with my English?

Me no speak good.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 am

I agree with Manic...sometimes when I just can't get anything going I switch guns and it helps.

Sometimes I think they have it setup this way in order for people to use different guns.

My suspicious side showing, becuase I can' be that bad at the game can I ...LOL
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 am

Talk about bad games I finally was able to go on a killstreak and called in a Cobra Heli, I watched as it came up from underground bounce up and down off the ground for 10 sec and finally got up in the air and killed 2 people yeah good times.... bounce < my chopper
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Sounds like lag, watch the killcam when you die. Generally when u unload a mag into someone you see instantly as they come around a corner but they then kill you with 2 bullets. You watch the killcam and they have came around the corner, it takes them a good second or more to see you then they kill you. It sucks, either leave the game or get campy and sneaky so your shooting them in the side or the back not a face to face shoot out.
Back to top Go down

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 pm

So True, Me AK74u, them Pistol guess who wins ? Last Night TDM I was using AK74 hit markers many of them he pulls out pistol BANG Im dead. I have cable internet so its pretty damn good so who knows I just get pretty pissed and wont talk much.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some bad games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad games   Some bad games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some bad games
Page 1 of 1