Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

blast shield needs a buff imo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

blast shield needs a buff imo Empty
PostSubject: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

anyone agree ? with the uav spam in mw3 and the weak blastshield compared to bops flackjacket , it just isn't anywhere near as good as assassin imho. i can ninja up by a flag , have a couple teammates spawn on me and pop smoke n cap. i just don't see the nade resistance with blastshield , never a wow i survived a nade moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

On top of that, I just don't see the nade spamming like in blops since plenty of people give up their nade for another piece of equipment, and there is no way to equip two of them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 am

When that car blows up next to me I am glad to have BSP. Opening Dom runs are nade city. Survived some near misses on the Pred Missile. Tubes are virtually powerless since they nerfed the tube thing. When I dont wear it I notice it a lot.

Maybe you are not wearing it tight enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:31 am

The Pro Blast Shield is really easy to get and it saves my rusher classes butt constantly. In fact it is the first perk I max out even though I only use it on one class. It may be weaker but getting pro is easy so I consider it a fair trade off. And I don't need assassin since I run mostly support point streaks. I also use hardline with my T-95 and quickdraw on my lmg.

EDIT - Should add that I welcome UAV spam, and LOVE that you can see and take down AUAV. Just another tick closer to my streak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 am

In my personal opinion grenades fucking suck in this game. If it nots right next to you all you get is a hitmarker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:04 am

Agreed Vegas. Nades are not as good. Frag timer seems to take forever IMHO. Almost useless. I will have to work on cooking them like i used to in BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 am

Ugh lets not even talk about the 5 minute timer thats attached to the Frag. I tried the frag a couple of times. Semtex is good to take out juggs and for people that like to lay on flags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 am

Wini...I would suggest not spending time cooking frag grenades in this game...you will get shot while doing it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:21 am

I initially didn't like the fact that you could not carry nades and claymores, but it has greatly reduced the amount of claymores littering the map, and also seems to be less random nades.

I hardly ever run blast shield pro. Seems like Assassin or Hardline is more handy unless you really intend to dig in somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

hoffyguns wrote:
Wini...I would suggest not spending time cooking frag grenades in this game...you will get shot while doing it...

...in the back... when spawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

Yeah, the most common perk is Assassain pro. There are times I call in UAVs and you see 1 maybe two people. Also means the CAUV is ineffective becuase Assassain pro blocks that from working also. for the members like me who run UAV/CAUV only it doesn't help much when the other team is all running Assassain. Be aware and change up your kill streaks as necessary.

I generally only use the blast shield pro with my riot shield just to help with the frags and tac nades that get thrown at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I initially didn't like the fact that you could not carry nades and claymores, but it has greatly reduced the amount of claymores littering the map, and also seems to be less random nades.

I hardly ever run blast shield pro. Seems like Assassin or Hardline is more handy unless you really intend to dig in somewhere.

I agree. Blastshield's effectiveness is minimized more through grenades and floor level explosives being part of the same loadout section. Much less explosive damage potential in this game. Stalker Pro eliminates the Betties and Claymores already.

Assassin & Hardline are the two most common and useful 2nd perks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast shield needs a buff imo   blast shield needs a buff imo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast shield needs a buff imo
Page 1 of 1