Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Empty
PostSubject: OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept   OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

It might help if the first roster members encourage the second roster to hit the button for accept on elite.

I don't even think that many of the new members who seem to be premium members are sure if they should hit the button. They see the you will be giving your 500xp up and won't be able to give it to another clan if you leave.

New members also don't know that we had around and over 100 member before MW3 was released and that is why the clans have grown so fast.

New members also don't know that over half of the members on the first roster probably don't even have a premium membership, so that shows you that we don't really care. We are a family here and will invite anyone in.

We do wish we could invite more to our first rosters, but we also understand that there is a limit.

I BELIEVE THAT THE XBOX SECOND ROSTER WILL PASS THE FIRST ROSTER IN LEVELS BEFORE REACHING 100 MEMBERS.

I say this because of all of the premium members that are joining. Come on 16 member including my over30clan x30x gamertag and already a level 7 and a half.

So my suggestion is encourage to hit the button, so they can experience all of the great things our first rosters have achieved. If I could have done it differently, I would have split the invites to keep the levels equal, but this didn't seem fair to the people that have been with this clan from the beginning.

THE OVER 30 CLAN IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO BE AND YOU WILL FIND SOME GREAT FRIENDS HERE, SO

HIT THE BUTTON TO ACCEPT YOUR INVITES AND WATCH YOUR ROSTER GROW.

When I joined this clan back in June there were about 15 to 20 of us on the XBOX side and over the last 6 month we have become one of over 100.

Let me say this in closing. We have had over 160 members, I will check this number when I am done with this post and make it accurate, since the launch of MW3. That isn't even a month. WOW!

Welcome to the 30!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept   OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Sorry for the long post, but I hope everyone gets to see it. I will make it a sticky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept   OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:40 am

Premium members can give the clan 500xp? How do we do that i can't think I've ever seen a button but would be happy to if there is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept   OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:19 pm

innersence wrote:
Premium members can give the clan 500xp? How do we do that i can't think I've ever seen a button but would be happy to if there is
I think only Elite's "Founders" see this for the first clan they join; those who bought the hardened edition of MW3, or signed up for premium in the first month or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept   OGs on First Rosters!  Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OGs on First Rosters! Encouraging Second Roster Invites to Accept
Page 1 of 1