Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Leaderboards

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Just was on elite looking at the leaderboards for all game modes and have come to the conclusion that there are people with WAY too much time on their hands. I could not believe all the 10th prestiges only after MW3 has been out for 1 month. Oh, the life of being unemployed and living in your parent's basement.

Just saying
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Admit it. You're just jealous. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Honestly, if I had 3 or 4 more hours a day to be playing, I would be.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I wish I could play every day for just 1 hour.

I'm averaging 6 hours a week, and that's basically 2 sessions of 9-12mid est after the wife is in bed or watching some reality show.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Thats about all I can squeeze in with my schedule also. Wish I could play more, but real life gets in the way. Sad
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm

My life is eerily similar to FBD...
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I am NOT jealous that I am employed and not in my parents' basement. I didn't even have a basement growing up, there was a crawl space.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Not even going to look at the leaderboards...I haven't even prestiged yet.

I'm not going to say anything bad about working again...I have no wood to knock on from where I sit...
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Maybe in the morning?

HEY-OH!
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am

I am about a 6 hour per week average myself. I can't imagine playing enough to get to the level some of these guys are at.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Some are at 1700 games, now lets time that by 10 minutes a game (average) that ia 17000/60= 283 hours of game play.

30 days x 24 hours = 720 hours

283/720= 0.393 or 40% of a day being spent playing MW3

Whish equals to about 9.6 hours a day for 30 days not assuming they got the game early

LOSERS
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Ah the no responsibilty life, must be nice.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Or could be boosting. Like one of our previous clan member who was banned last night.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Yea the other night inbetween matches was looking at leader boards. For Score I think it was the guy in 22 spot was at about 8 days, 39 games average score per game was 122,000 points. WTF
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah, I don't know how people get so good at these things. I consider myself average and many of the kids we come across in lobbies kick my a$$. I say put me with them in front of Super Mario Brothers 3, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, or original Mario Kart and I'd wipe the floor with them. A lot of kids these days don't know how good gaming was back then. I just don't have the time or reflexes in did in my younger years...
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
    I just don't have the time or reflexes in did in my younger years...

Just imagine where those reflexes will be in 20 years - or your vision. Razz
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:22 pm

u404398 wrote:
    Yea the other night inbetween matches was looking at leader boards. For Score I think it was the guy in 22 spot was at about 8 days, 39 games average score per game was 122,000 points. WTF
    You may not realize it, but there is a bug with the score reporting so that your average score is just the total score divided by the total amount of games for the particular prestige you are on. It's a bug that I hope they fix in the next release as it makes it very confusing.

Another tip for the leaderboards that I believe kcolby pointed out(damn horrible chat system). Didn't even realize that if you filter any of the various leaderboards, you can select Clan and then just view everyone in your clan. Now I can obsess over how far behind I am compared to most! Smile
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:50 pm

secundum-artem wrote:
    OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
    I just don't have the time or reflexes in did in my younger years...

Just imagine where those reflexes will be in 20 years - or your vision. Razz

Yep, already got glasses that everything is blurry without and when I start getting bit daily by my patients then I'll know my reflexes are gone and it's time to retire! tongue So far no injuries to me today but one of the technicians got a small bite.
    Back to top Go down

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Your distance vision will be better in your 60s or 70s when you finally get cataract surgery and get lens implants. Just in time for Modern Warfare 17!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Leaderboards Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Leaderboards   Leaderboards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaderboards
    Page 1 of 1