Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 am

The last thing I read online it was to be "definitely released by the end of November". Well that's come and gone. Is Elite still too glitchy for the Beachead to release it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

This was their tweet yesterday.

CallOfDutyElite: The iOS & Android apps are planned to be released when we're sure the service can handle the extra traffic. Check back for details.
1 day ago

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 am

Cant wait for the phone app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 am

An app for my Ipad would be great, but since the web version is still FUBAR, I guess we have a wait on our hands...any word when the clan challenges are coming online?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 am

Well crap. I guess it's better to wait until it is stable. It does still seem pretty glitchy.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 am

Got it this morning! Seems to work pretty slick. I've noticed some features that are not even on the website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm

yea, its pretty slick

You can now get it from the appstore

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/01/09/call-of-duty-elite-iphone-app-arrives-tomorrow/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm

seems to work better than the web version!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

It works great on the personal side but its lacking the connect aspect. No way to access clan info or groups. even the compete section is missing.... But the MW3 playercard part is working flawlessly.

Lets hope I dont screw myself up to much by effing around with loadouts. Then being confused in the game when I chuck a knife when I thought I was tossing a BB.. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Just got it, changing classes while in a meeting. Good stuff. I really dont care about stats and whatnot but for those that do, I guess you can check them during your dumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

It is cool how you can calculate when you will be a certain prestige. Only 3.5 months until I'm 10/80, unless I let skellington use my account, then it's only 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

The calculator actually works on the app!! Can't understand why its still a fail on the PC version..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Is it only for the iphone or is it out for the Droid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I think it should be out for the droid market next week...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Pretty cool little app, and it does seem to work much smoother than in a browser. I do agree it's missing the connect features - that is really what would make it worthwhile.

lilrif wrote:
It is cool how you can calculate when you will be a certain prestige. Only 3.5 months until I'm 10/80, unless I let skellington use my account, then it's only 2 weeks.

Now taking bids...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Just downloaded and it DOES work better than on PC. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Just downloaded and it DOES work better than on PC. Unbelievable.
I have to agree with you, it does work alot better than on the pc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 am

It is however kind of creepy how you can type in a friends name and see the names of their classes...I have since renamed mine you snooping bastards. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am

The App got a big update yesterday. it is way faster and has more on there to look at as well, i do not remember all the updates but there was a lot involved in the ios one...now us nerds can track our stats on the fly!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 am

Mines updating as I type. While sitting on the can at work. Thought you all should know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 am

Just as a warning if you use the Iphone application on your Ipad downloading the new update will it cause it to crash every time you try to open it...since you can't "undue" the update I no longer have access to the Elite mobile application (since it is isn't available for my shitty Blackberry)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

Wow sr too much info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?   Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the Elite iPhone/Droid app?
Page 1 of 1